IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that DM is going to Aliahna's funeral; he is her daddy and he should be there. Despite any past history or problems, her funeral is the place where all of that should be put away, out of respect for her. I truly hope it doesn't turn into one of those 'youtube' moments.

I'm glad he is going. I went through his MS photo's last night and he still had belly pics up from when TS was expecting Aliahna. Clearly he cared about his daughter and his daughters mother if he still had pictures of both on his MS page. If there was any animosity surrounding their break up I doubt he would have kept such precious pictures when he and T were expecting Aliahna.

I don't think he had any idea his childs mother and the thing she lives with weren't properly caring for his daughter.

JMO

There seems to be disagreement who was the father figure

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939/1002/LOCAL

Just a guess but maybe no one was very fatherly in the conventional sense in this set up.

In the first link, I think they are talking about Tarah viewing Pulmadore as a father figure (good old "uncle Mike") and in the second Pulmadore viewing grandpa Lemmon as a father figure. At least that is how I interpreted the articles.

jmo

--UN believable!

--1st they pack up her belongings and erase all traces of her in their trailer, and now to take the memorial , done by people who actually CARE down?

--your friends-----did they say that TS took this down herself?? any 1st hand info on how her temporary paralysis is ??

She's apparently planning and staying put. If she were moving she would have left that memorial up.

I sure hope CPS doesn't allow those minor children that were in the care of TS and AS back in that trailer park if TS and AS plan to stay firmly planted there.

JMO

If TS took her daughter's memorial down, I am guessing she was very resentful toward her own daughter. Maybe she even blames her for the mess she is in right now.

That's a thought I hadn't considered. Though, I think you're right. :(

I'm glad he is going. I went through his MS photo's last night and he still had belly pics up from when TS was expecting Aliahna. Clearly he cared about his daughter and his daughters mother if he still had pictures of both on his MS page. If there was any animosity surrounding their break up I doubt he would have kept such precious pictures when he and T were expecting Aliahna.

I don't think he had any idea his childs mother and the thing she lives with weren't properly caring for his daughter.

JMO

The "belly pics" that I saw of the bio dad (DM) on his myspace were of his current wife/baby mama. And, I think those pics were after she had his second child.

The pics of the stepmom in Iowa w/Ali a few years back were very sweet. You could see the smile start to spread in Ali's face as her stepmom took silly time-lapse photos, then they started laughing. What an adorable little girl, and a beautiful captured moment for the father/stepmom in Iowa.

So sad and senseless, all of this.

According to the mother of a school friend, Aliahna went to stay with MP on the Tuesday. This is not a whole week as has been reported. So he has her over on Tuesday and then Wednesday night he becomes the bogeyman?????

Mckee's daughter, A, says Aliahna told her about her winter break plans. "She told me she was going to a friend's house the last day of school before Christmas break."

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/home/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/family-moves-aliahnas-belongings

"Aliahna Lemmon's stepfather, Allen Souders, tells The News-Sentinel ( http://bit.ly/t8ArVc ) that his wife couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions after what happened so he was moving them to a storage facility."

Don't know if this was posted yet, probably was....I'm always behind. I am from Fort Wayne. I moved away about 10 yrs ago but go up almost yearly as I still have family and friends up there. Anyways, I've heard from several close friends that the memorial was taken down by TS. This case is just beyond sad.

So the family boxed up all of Ali's stuff to take to a storage facility? I guess the paralysis is over. Plus, I'd bet that is not all they are packing...probably gearing up for yet another move. JMO.

I find it a bit odd that all of her stuff was boxed up so quickly...especially, when the mom has all of these "health issues"

When my dad died, I could not bear to look at his things at first, especially not photos of him. I kept away from all of that. It was like a punch in the gut to see his face in a photo.

But, nothing was removed. In fact, 3 years later, I have refused to allow my mom to paint his den, even though she has painted everything else in the house. My mom eventually did give away some of his clothes to the poor, but most if it, I insisted be kept. I organized all his papers, work stuff, his writings, the most mundane things. They are all labeled and boxed and I can't bear to get rid of even the unimportant stuff.

Now I look at his photos every day and talk to him, smile at him, tell him I love him.

Perhaps the mother can't bear it right now. I do understand that. However, to want to remove it all, well, many people do do that. (My mom wanted to burn down the house when my dad died). Still, it seems odd. But maybe everything reminding her of her daughter acts like a monstrously huge, accusing finger, pointing right at her, reminding her that she is the person who gave her child to the demon who murdered and dismembered her.

Can you imagine that feeling?

With all this talk about living amongst RSO's I would like to share a little tidbit. We joined lifelock because we've had some issuses with ppl getting ahold of our banking acount infor and just wanted to make sure nothing else happens with our credit or accounts. Anyways, last month I got a notification from them saying that a RSO had moved into my zip code. I had no idea life lock did that also.

On another note. When we bought our house 5 yrs ago, I checked with Watchdog site to make sure there wasn't any RSO's in this neighborhood and there were none. I was pleasantly surprised that there weren't in surrounding neighborhoods either. About 1 1/2 yrs ago I was out walking with my kids and 1 street over I see a sign in this front yard that read, "Person at this residences is a RSO. Has been convicted or a crime against a minor". It is a huge sign, not that it matters. I am disgusted that he lives so close and it seems he likes girls my daughters age. Of course, I don't let her walk to school or her friends house because of it. We live in a very nice neighborhood, beautiful homes, parks, schools. They live everywhere,not just dumpy trailer parks.

Was it confirmed that Aliahna was sexually abused two different times before in a previous state and that was the cause of her PTSD?

IIRC, this info was given by the step-grandpa, DS, to the media. I don't think anyone has discovered who these 2 people are, or confirmed any of this. I do know that bio-dad is not a RSO in Iowa, or anywhere that I can find.

ETA: When DS released this info, he added that these two people were arrested.

As to the abuse by two men prior

I dont think he abuse was confirmed. At this point i think that is still speculation that the type of abuse was sexual in natue. I think it likely was but dont think that is a confirmed fact yet

I am from Fort Wayne and I can honestly say people up there are just like that. I am in Dallas/Fort Worth area now and although people here are very nice, I don't get the sense of community here that I did there. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DFW. When my car would break down and leave me on the side of the road up there, I would have 5-10 cars stop and want to help. Here, I'm lucky if one person pulls over.

Are you inferring Allen Co. Sheriff Ken Fries & deputies gave $$ to DM to come to Indiana? If so, that is not the case. The article is referring to the sheriff in Iowa.

And yes, the kindness here is called Hoosier Hospitality. I am proud to be a part of it.

I don't think this is Plumadore/JE Lemmon home.

This is, and based on the side with the door, it isn't the one.
No shutters:

122711deathhouse1.jpg

My husband just looked at this photo and said the wheelchair ramp is worth more $$ than the trailer. :floorlaugh:

Are you inferring Allen Co. Sheriff Ken Fries & deputies gave $$ to DM to come to Indiana? If so, that is not the case. The article is referring to the sheriff in Iowa.

And yes, the kindness here is called Hoosier Hospitality. I am proud to be a part of it.

Twall, ugh, I read the article wrong. I thought it said the Fries did. Either way....it is such a kind gesture. I miss the Hoosier Hospitality but not the winters. It was almost 70 here today!

Another precious little girl who lives in Pedo Park

I was going through this time link that was posted (well done btw!) and I can't get this other little girls' face out of my head - it's the neighbors who knew ali -- and it's breaking my heart that THIS little girl is gonna be continuing to live in this trailer park! Can you IMAGINE how terrifying it must be to ANY child to live there right now?? They're friend was not only MURDERED but cut up and mutilated.......how absolutely horrible this must be for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME