GUILTY IN - Alma Del Real, 22, South Bend, 12 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think she ever made it home. If you came home that late and had stuff to do the next day, you'd go right to your bed and snooze.

She was out on Saturday night, being dropped off at home 3:30am Sunday morning. She didn't show up for work on Monday.

She had all day Sunday to rest from a late-night out, but it seems she never made it home.

She did not attend a conference on Sunday
The report says her bed was not slept in

They say her bed was never slept in and her green Chevy pick up is parked just steps from her house.
http://www.abc57.com/story/28800855/22-year-old-reported-missing-from-south-bend
How would they know that?

Couldn't she have made her bed on Sunday morning?
I know it is unlikely

Thanks for the correction. Her work conference on Sunday was in Chicago, and she never showed up. And, she didn't show up for work on Monday, obviously, either.

She did not attend a conference on Sunday
The report says her bed was not slept in

They say her bed was never slept in and her green Chevy pick up is parked just steps from her house.
http://www.abc57.com/story/28800855/22-year-old-reported-missing-from-south-bend
How would they know that?

Couldn't she have made her bed on Sunday morning?
I know it is unlikely

BBM.

Just a guess, but perhaps there was stuff on the bed that would't be there if she had slept in it - make-up, different outfits she might have tried on before going out, etc. Stuff that you'd move before going to bed but not stuff that would be there if you were getting ready in the morning for a work conference, ykwim? Just a guess.

Who drops off someone at 3:30 in the morning and doesn't watch to make sure that person get home OK. If I drop off anyone at 3:30 in the afternoon I wait and watch. I guess that's out of style these days.

However, there appears to be a lot of discussion about the case on Twitter. In fact, the police are actively using Twitter to look for answers in her case. So are the woman’s friends and family members.

This was posted on the inquisitr web site but for some reason can't link it here.

Family has been searching parks and alleys in South Bend per Twitter of local ABC

I think she will be further out in the country. Some farmers going to fields or mushroom hunters will find her.

RBBM
Hi Colette,
I believe that's not considered a MSM source - so we aren't able to link from there. FWIW, I don't cite /snip from their articles :moo:

:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM
Hi Colette,
I believe that's not considered a MSM source - so we aren't able to link from there. FWIW, I don't cite /snip from their articles :moo:

I could not have said it better myself. The Inquisitor = NO! ;)

RBBM
Hi Colette,

Well stating family & friends were using Twitter to talk about the case isn't really breaking news or gossip.

If she lived near the intersection of Ewing and Scott streets, there is an enormous wooded area right there.

If she lived near the intersection of Ewing and Scott streets, there is an enormous wooded area right there.

Right there is a baseball field, then a thick wooded area Kaiser Park followed by Rum Village Park. She would have been found already if she was in these parks. I don't think she made it to these areas. I think she went to someone's home or was attacked in someone's car then dumped out in the country. That is what usually happens in cases like this in my opinion.

Who drops off someone at 3:30 in the morning and doesn't watch to make sure that person get home OK. If I drop off anyone at 3:30 in the afternoon I wait and watch. I guess that's out of style these days.

It would be hard to watch someone enter the house if you never actually dropped that person off at the house.

I'm skeptical of the "drop off" story. Who is this friend?

JMO.

Search party forms for missing SB woman
almadelreal.jpg

South Bend, Ind. More than four days after the disappearance of 22-year-old Alma Del Real, a large group gathered to pray, pass out flyers and search for any signs of their loved one.

Del Real was last seen at a South Bend club early Sunday morning. Police say she was dropped off by a friend at her home on Ewing Ave. around 3:30 a.m., after leaving Studio Rumba 305 on S. Main St.

A Clay High School grad, bank cashier and aspiring make-up artist, Del Real is well known in her community.

When she wasn’t seen or heard from on Sunday and didn’t report to work on Monday, her family started to panic.

“Every hour, every minute that goes by, we don't know anything,” said Del Real’s aunt, Carmen Del Real. ”She's well known in the community, too, so everyone is supporting us and we're really thank everyone for their help.”

The group split up across three locations in South Bend and Mishawaka, holding flyers and searching for anything that could help the investigation.
http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...ing-SB-woman-form-search-party-300219601.html

They need to reveal more to the public, IMHO, if they are truly seeking the public's help. Who was this friend? If it was a long time female friend, who is totally reliable and distraught, that's one thing.

If this friend was a boyfriend, or a recent friend of either gender, it's time to say that also.

They need to reveal more to the public, IMHO, if they are truly seeking the public's help. Who was this friend? If it was a long time female friend, who is totally reliable and distraught, that's one thing.

If this friend was a boyfriend, or a recent friend of either gender, it's time to say that also.

ITA. If they have video of her leaving the club, too, I think that needs to be at least mentioned if not released.

No! I still watch my kids and their friends until they enter wherever I'm dropping them off. It makes absolutely no sense that anyone would drop off a beautiful woman at 330 am and not make sure she's okay! I'd bet there was a refused advance at "friend's" house .. And things escalated after that. JMO

Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth. If they truly want public's help then provide relationship of "friend" who dropped her off. They must know who it is if they know the 330a time...unless someone else reported to LE that they saw her at 330a getting dropped off. So who was last to see her?? Did bouncer/closing workers take note of last call customers' behaviour toward her. The Rumba bar lot doesn't look that big. Bouncer / management could very likely identify how many cars. .type..etc. were the last ones there.

Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth. If they truly want public's help then provide relationship of "friend" who dropped her off. They must know who it is if they know the 330a time...unless someone else reported to LE that they saw her at 330a getting dropped off. So who was last to see her?? Did bouncer/closing workers take note of last call customers' behaviour toward her. The Rumba bar lot doesn't look that big. Bouncer / management could very likely identify how many cars. .type..etc. were the last ones there.

The bar is located on a busy street. If LE looks at videos from businesses in area they will be able to know what direction the "friend" went. Also it is not very far from her home, (mostly a one way street with timed lights & easy driving at night) so she would have been home in 5-8 min. On a "direction" map it says 1.3 miles from the club to her home. Time 4-5 min.

Here is the FB for the bar: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Studio-Rumba-305/178333205536740

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back