IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. That is the cutest picture ever Bessie. Where the heck did you find this.

-Lmao emoji -

Hugs.
That little guy is pictured in a lot of meme's. I first found him the day the Saints won the Super Bowl.

It's hard to tell. It could be that only Taylor was at the home, and the second guy picked him up.

"While two of the suspects left with Blackburn’s ATM card to retrieve money, a source told Fox 59 News, Taylor reportedly raped and killed Amanda."

Yeah, I think only the 1 was involved in the rape/murder. Now this is a situation where I hope that law comes into effect, and it's good to hear they were in the house so they qualify to be convicted as murderers.

Yeah, I think only the 1 was involved in the rape/murder. Now this is a situation where I hope that law comes into effect, and it's good to hear they were in the house so they qualify to be convicted as murderers.

They took her card while he raped and murdered her. So it's probably safe to say at the moment that the other 2 will be charged with felony murder even if he passed them the card through a window. Jmo.

They are all going down on this one.

That little guy is pictured in a lot of meme's. I first found him the day the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Lol. Most people spent all day on this thread. But as soon as they went to sleep.

BOOM.

Wth. Lol

They took her card while he raped and murdered her. So it's probably safe to say at the moment that the other 2 will be charged with felony murder even if he passed them the card through a window. Jmo.

They are all going down on this one.

Someone is going to get a plea deal for talking...

did they even need someone to talk that badly, that they'd offer a plea deal? I mean, there's gonna be DNA evidence.

Diano Gordon is one of the men charged with murder. For those who question if the perpetrators would let themselves be seen walking around the neighborhood, this gives some insight. Diano Gordon's conviction on the felony escape charge was upheld, btw.

Diano Gordon vs. State of Indiana
APPEAL FROM THE MARION SUPERIOR COURT
The Honorable Reuben B. Hill, Judge
The Honorable Teresa Hall, Commissioner
Cause No. 49F18-1112-FD-90223

January 24, 2013
OPINION -FOR PUBLICATION

Facts and Procedural History

On December 2 8, 2011, at approximately 12:00 p.m., JP (“P”) heard a loud banging sound coming from an adjacent home owned by BS (“S") When P looked out her window towards S’s home, she saw two men hiding around the corner at the back of S’s home. The men then returned to the back door of S’s home and began kicking the door. Pearce called 911 to report an attempted break-in at her neighbor’s home.

P watched as the men walked away from S’s home and down the driveway. At that point, she got a good look at their faces for several seconds. She then ran outside to observe which direction they were walking and yelled, “I saw you.” Tr. p. 17. One man replied, “we didn’t do nothing” and the other said “let’s go.”

P got into her vehicle to follow the men, but encountered a responding police officer shortly thereafter. As officers began to search for suspects, the responding officer went to S’s home with P and observed damage to the back door and the window beside the door.

Within an hour, officers obtained information that led them to conclude that Gordon was a suspect in the attempted break-in. A detective asked P to accompany him and participate in a “show up” identification.

The detective transported P to Gordon’s residence where Gordon was standing outside. P immediately identified Gordon as the shorter of the two men that she saw attempting to enter S’s home.

At the time, Gordon had an electronic monitoring bracelet on his ankle as a condition of home detention. Records from the device established that Gordon left his home at 12:00 p.m. and returned at 12:10 p.m.
Gordon was subsequently charged with Class D felony attempted residential entry and Class D felony escape.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/01241304pdm.pdf

did they even need someone to talk that badly, that they'd offer a plea deal? I mean, there's gonna be DNA evidence.
Yes there's lots of loose ends to wrap up, including other crimes. I want to hear how they knew that house was empty and why they were in that neighborhood. Someone on another site I read posted one of the guys fb pages - scary dude.

Diano Gordon is one of the men charged with murder. For those who question if the perpetrators would let themselves be seen walking around the neighborhood, this gives some insight. Diano Gordon's conviction on the felony escape charge was upheld, btw.

Diano Gordon vs. State of Indiana
APPEAL FROM THE MARION SUPERIOR COURT
The Honorable Reuben B. Hill, Judge
The Honorable Teresa Hall, Commissioner
Cause No. 49F18-1112-FD-90223

January 24, 2013
OPINION -FOR PUBLICATION

Facts and Procedural History

On December 2 8, 2011, at approximately 12:00 p.m., JP (“P”) heard a loud banging sound coming from an adjacent home owned by BS (“S") When P looked out her window towards S’s home, she saw two men hiding around the corner at the back of S’s home. The men then returned to the back door of S’s home and began kicking the door. Pearce called 911 to report an attempted break-in at her neighbor’s home.

P watched as the men walked away from S’s home and down the driveway. At that point, she got a good look at their faces for several seconds. She then ran outside to observe which direction they were walking and yelled, “I saw you.” Tr. p. 17. One man replied, “we didn’t do nothing” and the other said “let’s go.”

P got into her vehicle to follow the men, but encountered a responding police officer shortly thereafter. As officers began to search for suspects, the responding officer went to S’s home with P and observed damage to the back door and the window beside the door.

Within an hour, officers obtained information that led them to conclude that Gordon was a suspect in the attempted break-in. A detective asked P to accompany him and participate in a “show up” identification.

The detective transported P to Gordon’s residence where Gordon was standing outside. P immediately identified Gordon as the shorter of the two men that she saw attempting to enter S’s home.

At the time, Gordon had an electronic monitoring bracelet on his ankle as a condition of home detention. Records from the device established that Gordon left his home at 12:00 p.m. and returned at 12:10 p.m.
Gordon was subsequently charged with Class D felony attempted residential entry and Class D felony escape.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/01241304pdm.pdf
Holy crud that neighbor had cajones!! Good for her!

FEalFJH.jpg

Rest in Peace, Amanda. :rose: :rose:

I'm so relieved for Davey and the rest of her loved ones that they will see justice for Amanda.

link

Well done Ipd. I'm thinking Amanda gave them her card and number when they promised to not hurt Weston. Remember the Captain said she was protecting her baby. Two left with the card to withdraw money and left her with the third who raped and killed her. She died protecting Weston.

FEalFJH.jpg

Rest in Peace, Amanda. :rose: :rose:

I'm so relieved for Davey and the rest of her loved ones that they will see justice for Amanda.

link

Idk Bessie. There's certain things people shouldn't hear. And sometimes the details make it worse.

I'm ready to vomit just typing this. So I will leave it be and hope Amanda can truly now r.i.p and that her family and dave get the emotional support that they will need.

Yeah, looking at that sentence again, I think I read it wrong the first time. It does sound like the other two were there. This Taylor must be a real monster if he stayed behind to rape and murder. I've been hesitant to say it, but after seeing the reaction from LE at the presser, I've had a terrible feeling that Amanda was violated in a horrific manner. Still hope I'm wrong.

"While two of the suspects left with Blackburn’s ATM card to retrieve money, a source told Fox 59 News, Taylor reportedly raped and killed Amanda."

http://fox59.com/2015/11/23/impd-makes-arrests-in-amanda-blackburn-case/

I'm still a bit confused about the sexual assault. I thought the police had said there was no indication she had been sexually assaulted? Were they just trying to keep that fact close to the vest and out of the press? I guess I just keep hoping she wasn't. Murder is bad enough, but this just adds a whole new dimension of awful. That poor woman...

I'm still a bit confused about the sexual assault. I thought the police had said there was no indication she had been sexually assaulted? Were they just trying to keep that fact close to the vest and out of the press? I guess I just keep hoping she wasn't. Murder is bad enough, but this just adds a whole new dimension of awful. That poor woman...
Riddle didn't say it was ruled out, but he was non-commital, and with good reason, no doubt.

"At this point in the investigation, we cannot confirm, nor do we know that Amanda Blackburn was sexually abused.
That information may change as more evidence comes in, but at this time nothing in our investigation shows that."
Lt. Richard Riddle, IMPD Spokesperson

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ed-in-connection-to-death-of-amanda-blackburn

Idk. But the guy in the san clemente video that were filmed with 2 others inside; had on the same exact clothing as Larry Taylor. Jmo.
Well, now that it's been confirmed they are the same guys, I feel like I can say this. Remember how the description said the suspect in AB's murder was wearing a jacket with suede trim? I think that might have referred to the stripes on the jacket worn by one of the guys in the San Clemente video. It's probably not suede, but a brushed cotton that could look like suede.

Ny6Iwlc.jpg

http://fox59.com/2015/11/11/surveillance-photos-show-burglars-breaking-into-northeast-side-home-2/

Also, tonight's report says two suspects were pictured in the San Clemente residence. I think what looks like a third person might actually be a reflection in a mirror.

The men then moved to an address on San Clemente Drive where detectives believe two of the suspects were captured on a surveillance video burglarizing a neighbor’s apartment.
http://fox59.com/2015/11/23/impd-makes-arrests-in-amanda-blackburn-case/

Idk. They say hes 18 but the pics on MySpace is saying 2005. He would only be 8 years old then.

Plus those look like vhs tapes on that book shelf which would help indicate 2005 which is time stamped on the pictures.

Maybe we should remove until confirmed. However, if you steal a camera manufactured in 2005 where battery went dead and you put in new battery and turn it on.... guess what the timestamp starts at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member