IN IN - Andi Madison Wagner, 20, Evansville, 7 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

June 9 article
A group of close friends and family gathered Sunday to celebrate missing Evansville woman Andi Wagner’s 26th birthday.

Those who gathered to mark Wagner’s birthday say they plan to return to the Evansville Riverfront every year until she’s brought home.

….
Just last month, the family got a little bit of hope when the FBI searched three locations in Oakland City after receiving a tip.

I will say I am glad the police have acted in this case. When I posted this thread, there was so little information out there about Andi. I'm praying she gets justice and her family gets some peace.

[ETA] snipped & red by me...(could one belong to Andi?)
...During a search of the hotel room that Dersch was staying in, police say they found ammo, a suppressor, two cell phones, a jar of marijuana, and two guns, one of which was stolen.

According to EPD, Dersch has a previous conviction out of Pike County for manufacturing meth.

Article from May 23, 2024

Last edited:
[ETA] snipped & red by me...(could one belong to Andi?)
...During a search of the hotel room that Dersch was staying in, police say they found ammo, a suppressor, two cell phones, a jar of marijuana, and two guns, one of which was stolen.

According to EPD, Dersch has a previous conviction out of Pike County for manufacturing meth.

Article from May 23, 2024
IMO As much as I wish it was her phone, I don’t think so.
I feel like they would have arrested him for murder, if so.

IMO 2 phones because of the drug dealing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back