Found Deceased IN - Angileana 'Angie' Barlow, 23, Indianapolis, 26 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Court documents say Brown told investigators she didn’t know Sharon, but did know the routing number for First County Credit Union, and chose and typed in an account number at random. That account number is for Sharon’s bank account."

That is awfully funny on Brown's guessing of the account number. The routing numbers for banks are public information, whereas the account numbers and the format of the account numbers, are not public information. The only thing I can assume is, is Brown had access to another person's First County Credit Union account information, and went from there - if she truly was guessing, that is.

Overall, my hunch is Angie Barlow's items were discarded via giving them to a person (Brown), otherwise Angie's belongings would have turned up by now. I was also thinking about the POIs. Looking at the male POI, he has a driving record that shows quite a few traffic violations. Like, a lot. Hence, I feel that one of the POIs involved will spring up somewhere -probably for a traffic violation.

Sounds like they think it's her. I hope this means they have suspects in mind. I bet her car was found close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if this body is buried in a backyard someone is talking

Is it just me, or are cases getting stranger, more twisted, convoluted and more elaborate than ever before? Joshua Bailey, Sheri Papini, this case ... and several MP cases that are just so bizarre and puzzling. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Poor LE having to sort through some of this stuff.

I think the lady arrested 4 fraud is talking hmmm

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I saw where a body was found on the NE side. It makes sense to me, because Angie's car was found on the east side of Indianapolis ( I am thinking around Lawrence). It is pretty easy to take that loop around I-465 from the Harcourt Road location to the place where the body was found. At that time of night I think it only takes 15-20 minutes, then another 15 minutes to drop off her car on the east side.

[video=twitter;877597733430763520]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/877597733430763520[/video]

Body confirmed to be Angie Barlow.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.— The body of missing Muncie woman Angie Barlow was found on the northeast side of Indianapolis, the Marion County coroner confirms. A tip led investigators to a home in the 5300 block of East 43[SUP]rd[/SUP] Street just after 1 p.m. on Tuesday where remains were found buried in the backyard. Forensic lab technicians and cadaver dogs responded to the scene, along with missing persons detectives.

Forensic anthropologists with the University of Indianapolis said the remains have been buried for at least several months.
http://fox59.com/2017/06/21/remains...-belong-to-missing-muncie-woman-coroner-says/

RIP Angie :rose:

So sad that this was the outcome...May her family find healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very saddened by to see Angie Barlow has been found deceased. I followed this case and researched it the best I could. I was hoping for a much better end than this. My question is, "Why?".
My second question is, is the home owner recently moved into the residence, even though he had owned it for 2 years (slow renovations, is what he said). If LE is fine with that answer, I am fine with it, too. I might be a little suspicious of it, but it is what it is.

Now my next question is, is how did the person(s) know the house was empty? Do the POIs or person(s) know the owner? Also, when you bury someone in a location such as a person's backyard, then this points to more of a premeditated crime. Usually body dumps happen at the spur of the moment, with no forethought of where to bury a victim.

Needless to say, I hope justice is served, and that right quick. Peace to the Barlow family. This sucks.

I know this is not the same city, but in another case in Indiana, aleah beckerle, there were many abandoned homes in the town and she was found inside of one. neighbors of an area would know which houses are not occupied. perhaps the pers lives nearby, or has family or friends who do.

I am very saddened by to see Angie Barlow has been found deceased. I followed this case and researched it the best I could. I was hoping for a much better end than this. My question is, "Why?".
My second question is, is the home owner recently moved into the residence, even though he had owned it for 2 years (slow renovations, is what he said). If LE is fine with that answer, I am fine with it, too. I might be a little suspicious of it, but it is what it is.

Now my next question is, is how did the person(s) know the house was empty? Do the POIs or person(s) know the owner? Also, when you bury someone in a location such as a person's backyard, then this points to more of a premeditated crime. Usually body dumps happen at the spur of the moment, with no forethought of where to bury a victim.

Needless to say, I hope justice is served, and that right quick. Peace to the Barlow family. This sucks.

I know this is not the same city, but in another case in Indiana, aleah beckerle, there were many abandoned homes in the town and she was found inside of one. neighbors of an area would know which houses are not occupied. perhaps the pers lives nearby, or has family or friends who do.

That is a very valid point. I have wondered if the POIs or the person(s) who committed this crime, had prior knowledge of the homes in this area or could be from this area, and know the neighborhood quite well. It makes me wonder. But I have faith, though, that LE is firm and determined to solve this case. Justice never sleeps.

[h=1]Angie Barlow’s parents visit scene where daughter’s body was found[/h]
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — On Monday afternoon, Stephen and Christina Kramer walked through a wooded area near 42nd Street and Emerson Avenue.

The couple gripped each other; they clutched a cross and other items in their arms. The two walked slowly, as they reluctantly approached an empty, shallow grave.
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department has yet to make an arrest in her case. On Monday, Barlow’s parents wanted to go back to the scene where their daughter was buried.

“While everyone else was enjoying Thanksgiving and Christmas — whoever did this was celebrating with their families — she lay in a pile of dirt with a hole in the ground. That is unforgivable. How do you sleep at night? You are a monster,” said Christian Kramer.

On Monday, the Marion County coroner released Barlow’s body to her parents. The couple spent most of the day making funeral arrangements for this Saturday. Kramer is planning to have the funeral in Muncie; however, she hasn’t found a venue large enough to have the services.
http://wishtv.com/2017/06/26/angie-barlows-parents-visit-scene-where-daughters-body-was-found/

:(

Saw this tonight. #justiceforangie
ebed7ea25607053dd2fcde3574a9aa49.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

According to the "Justice for Angie" FB page, Angie's story will be on Crime Watch Daily in the next couple of weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back