GUILTY IN - April Tinsley, 8, Fort Wayne, 1 April 1988 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully they are running the perp’s DNA through GEDMatch. His (and every other rapist/killer) days are numbered.
That's the hope. There is a lot of work still to do AFTER it goes thru GEDMATCH, lots of genealogy research, family tree mapping, then they have to arrow down to a suspect, verify he's the right one, then directly collect his DNA to verify it's a match. But still, it's awesome to know that in a matter of weeks, or months, this case could be solved when it has gone unsolved for so long. Just imagine when April's monsterous rapist & killer is exposed! He thinks he's gotten away with it, now he will be unmasked!

That's the hope. There is a lot of work still to do AFTER it goes thru GEDMATCH, lots of genealogy research, family tree mapping, then they have to arrow down to a suspect, verify he's the right one, then directly collect his DNA to verify it's a match. But still, it's awesome to know that in a matter of weeks, or months, this case could be solved when it has gone unsolved for so long. Just imagine when April's monsterous rapist & killer is exposed! He thinks he's gotten away with it, now he will be unmasked!
What a wonderful day that will be! I hope and pray this monster is caught soon and punished! I suspect he is hiding in plain sight, and those who know him will be shocked that he has committed this atrocity.

Exactly! I’m sure you’ve already seen this but here’s another one who just got caught via this method. Tick tock. It’s just a matter of time for April’s killer and many others.

Raymond ‘DJ Freez’ Rowe arrested for 1992 murder of schoolteacher Christy Mirack

Of course I’m sure this has been discussed- I’m only just starting to read about this case but I automatically get worried because I think of Delphi. With the little I read sounds like a totally different kind of case, perp, victim still it pops into my head.

Of course I’m sure this has been discussed- I’m only just starting to read about this case but I automatically get worried because I think of Delphi. With the little I read sounds like a totally different kind of case, perp, victim still it pops into my head.
Well said. But April's killer reached out and taunted police. The Delphi killer tucked his tail between his legs and hid. Hopefully the results are the same in both cases, DNA Don't lie!

Well said. But April's killer reached out and taunted police. The Delphi killer tucked his tail between his legs and hid. Hopefully the results are the same in both cases, DNA Don't lie!
This is true, however, April's killer didn't begin the taunting until two years had passed (the barn). It was another 14 years before the notes started appearing.

ARREST MADE!!!

16467397_G.jpg

Suspect arrested, charged with murder of April Tinsley

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member