IN - Bone Fragments Found in Wheatfield Backyard Fire Pit After Police Get Report of 2 Children Having Been Killed 1 October 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@angelaganote :

I just spoke to the Jasper County sheriff who confirms two people have been arrested in connection with a case we told you about earlier this week involving possible bone fragments found of children. Steven Valle and Samantha Sebella are being held on suspicion of murder. The prosecutor is making a charging decision as we speak. It could come today or possibly Monday. As soon as we get a news release or more specifics, I’ll post.

Does it look like to you all that she has bruising around her neck like she's been choked?

From the article: "After obtaining new evidence, police contacted the parents again and they continued to deny having any knowledge of the incident, per the statement."

If two of their children disappeared and they never contacted the authorities or anyone else to help look for them, they either knew and had something to do with it, or neglected their kids beyond belief.

From the article: "After obtaining new evidence, police contacted the parents again and they continued to deny having any knowledge of the incident, per the statement."

If two of their children disappeared and they never contacted the authorities or anyone else to help look for them, they either knew and had something to do with it, or neglected their kids beyond belief.
my understanding is both children were killed during infancy. Probably not long after birth. JMO no link.

Also it appears both parents are physically violent with one another. So I imaging their still living child saw plenty in his short live thus far. Thankfully he won't have to live in that mess anymore.
------------------------------
As their investigation continued, police learned that Valle and Sebella had been known to batter each other.
https://fox59.com/news/docs-jasper-...drowned-children-before-burning-their-bodies/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back