IN IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

According to Straitway's website, the group is a "nation of Hebrew Israelites who are commandment keepers; obedient to Yah (God) and our savior, Jesus the Christ."

Daniel Muir is a pastor at Staitway and can be seen preaching on topics including intimacy and believing in faith on Straitway's YouTube channel.

I don't understand where the boy could have gone in a matter of a few minutes. According to the news articles, the boy was seen leaving in his mothers car and when the car was pulled over within minutes, the boy was not with her. It makes me wonder if the dad was waiting close by in a different vehicle .. or if they have another relative or friend close by that agreed to take him. They obviously had a heads up that police had been called.

I don't understand where the boy could have gone in a matter of a few minutes. According to the news articles, the boy was seen leaving in his mothers car and when the car was pulled over within minutes, the boy was not with her. It makes me wonder if the dad was waiting close by in a different vehicle .. or if they have another relative or friend close by that agreed to take him. They obviously had a heads up that police had been called.
Yes, I think someone was very nearby with a vehicle. I don't know why someone would be nearby to take the boy so fast, but that makes the most sense.

Or, the boy was super well hidden in the vehicle??

jmo

Last edited:
Yes, I think someone was very nearby with a vehicle. I don't know why, but that makes the most sense.

Or, the boy was super well hidden in the vehicle??

jmo
That thought crossed my mind at first .. until I seen the silver alert ..he is 6'2" and over 200 lbs .. but I also don't know if the police were even allowed to search the vehicle or just looked through the windows.

I’m still baffled why Ohio State Police aren’t involved (I can’t find anything in my search). Bryson went missing in Ohio- isn’t that where the search should be initiated? Do they think another vehicle was waiting nearby? Do they have reason to believe he came back to Indiana? Did he jump out of the car?

Sorry I will not make brain injury excuses for this man. His wife that is obviously supporting didn't get a brain injury. What's his mom's excuse?
I won't either. Plenty of former players don't deal with TBI or TBE. Also, others other than football players experience TBE for a variety of reasons. We don't hear about them hurting others. moo

Are they hiding him until the black eye heals?
The article states that although LE have made multiple attempts to talk with the Muir's it wasn't until today that they actually made contact.
For some reason, I could swear I've seen his picture before. Is this the only time he's been missing? Maybe I'm confusing him with another case. Or maybe this has made the local Ohio News. One of the stations that isn't an approved source does tremendous work to bring home the missing, nightly segment. I might be thinking of their picture.

I have the same question. What was the reason for the stop, the legal reason? Can police pull over someone for a welfare check? And then, if the officer asked to search the vehicle, the mom would most likely have the right to say no.
I think if the silver alert was already issued (but maybe that came later), they have the right to completely a search. But that's just my opinion. ICBW

That thought crossed my mind at first .. until I seen the silver alert ..he is 6'2" and over 200 lbs .. but I also don't know if the police were even allowed to search the vehicle or just looked through the windows.
I saw that and thought that if it was just him and his mom in the car, and he decided to get out and run at a stop light or something (and there could have been an argument about reporting between mom and grandmother with things said that alarmed him), she probably couldn't do much about it. But that doesn't explain where he is now.

Indiana Silver Alert​

Silver Alert Image
Indiana State Police Peru
765-513-9907
June 28, 2024
FOR RELEASE UPON RECEIPT​
Bryson 1
Bryson Muir​
Bryson 2
A Statewide Silver Alert has been declared.

The Indiana State Police Peru is investigating the disappearance of Bryson Muir, a 14-year-old black male, 6 feet 2 inches tall, 185 pounds, black hair with brown eyes, last seen wearing at orange Under Armor shirt and blue jeans.

Bryson is missing from Logansport, Indiana which is 78 miles north of Indianapolis, He was last seen on Sunday, June 16, 2024, at 7:53 am. He is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.

If you have any information on Bryson Muir, contact the Indiana State Police Peru at 765- 513-9907 or 911.
This concludes this Silver Alert.

logo
Indiana Clearinghouse for Information on Missing Children &
Missing Endangered Adults
http://www.in.gov/isp/2333.htm
This information will be available on the state Silver Alert webpage at Home

I think if the silver alert was already issued (but maybe that came later), they have the right to completely a search. But that's just my opinion. ICBW
The silver alert was just issued today after the parents failed to show up to a scheduled meeting with the Indiana State Police. So there was no silver alert last week when the Ohio police pulled the mom over. :(

"He just said that his dad did it, but he wasn't angry, but he wasn't angry at his father. He told me that he deserved it and it was OK," Wright said. "So I told him that it wasn't and that nobody should beat their children like that, not if they love them."

Friday night, 13News reporter Chase Houle spoke to Wright on the phone for about 15 minutes about her daughter, Kristen, son-in-law Daniel, and what she believes happened to her grandson.

"I just want to find Bryson. I want to make sure he's OK," pleaded Wright.

I’m still baffled why Ohio State Police aren’t involved (I can’t find anything in my search). Bryson went missing in Ohio- isn’t that where the search should be initiated? Do they think another vehicle was waiting nearby? Do they have reason to believe he came back to Indiana? Did he jump out of the car?
Ohio State Police don't usually get involved in cases in Greater Cleveland. Ohio BCI might occasionally participate in murder investigations, but local LE usually has plenty of their own resources as well as FBI and US Marshals.

I don't understand why the parents haven't already been brought in for questioning.
They agreed to meet with LE and then bailed an hour before the appointment.

Apparently, from links posted above, they are part of the sovereign citizens thinking. I wouldn't expect ANY cooperation from them.

And taking them in by force would take be challenging with a former NFL tackle who doesn't think LE has authority over him or his family...and all that could escalate in ways that are not good.

Sticky situation, for sure.

jmo

They agreed to meet with LE and then bailed an hour before the appointment.

Apparently, from links posted above, they are part of the sovereign citizens thinking. I wouldn't expect ANY cooperation from them.

And taking them in by force would take be challenging with a former NFL tackle who doesn't think LE has authority over him or his family...and all that could escalate in ways that are not good.

Sticky situation, for sure.

jmo
If things develop, they may need feds to get involved. They would be better prepared to deal with a situation where sovereign citizens-type groups are involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back