IN IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

"He just said that his dad did it, but he wasn't angry, but he wasn't angry at his father. He told me that he deserved it and it was OK," Wright said. "So I told him that it wasn't and that nobody should beat their children like that, not if they love them."

Friday night, 13News reporter Chase Houle spoke to Wright on the phone for about 15 minutes about her daughter, Kristen, son-in-law Daniel, and what she believes happened to her grandson.

"I just want to find Bryson. I want to make sure he's OK," pleaded Wright.

Not meaning to blame in any way at all .. but just wondering why the grandma kept him at her house for 2 days before alerting police? and that was only after the mother showed up to pick Bryson up.

*edited to say .. maybe the grandson begged her not to report it and she just didn't know what to do about the situation. :(

A Google search of Straitway will lead you to Straitway Truth Ministries, a Tennessee-based religious group that some online have labeled a cult. On the Straitway Truth Ministries website, the group states it is a “nation of Hebrew Israelites who are commandment keepers; obedient to Yah (God) and our savior, Jesus the Christ.”

Straitway’s official YouTube page features a video published four months ago of a man who appears to be former Colts defensive tackle Daniel Muir preaching from a stage to a cheering crowd.

In the video, Muir holds up a picture of himself and fellow former Colts defensive end Robert Mathis while discussing a place called Goshen

Not meaning to blame in any way at all .. but just wondering why the grandma kept him at her house for 2 days before alerting police? and that was only after the mother showed up to pick Bryson up.

*edited to say .. maybe the grandson begged her not to report it and she just didn't know what to do about the situation. :(
I agree but it has to be really hard to call the cops on your own children even though she knew she had to protect her grandson. I know it couldn't have been easy for the grandmother.

"He just said that his dad did it, but he wasn't angry, but he wasn't angry at his father. He told me that he deserved it and it was OK," Wright said. "So I told him that it wasn't and that nobody should beat their children like that, not if they love them."

Friday night, 13News reporter Chase Houle spoke to Wright on the phone for about 15 minutes about her daughter, Kristen, son-in-law Daniel, and what she believes happened to her grandson.

"I just want to find Bryson. I want to make sure he's OK," pleaded Wright.

Bbm.
Sorry this just makes me livid. :mad:
Who told this fourteen year old to say this ?
As if he's been 'coached' to accept abuse as normal.
Ugh !
Where are you, Bryson ????
Omo.

Could the grandmother have been meaning to make the arrangement permanent, but then Mom shows up to pick up the grandson? Maybe she felt that while he was in her home, she could protect him?

I don't understand where the boy could have gone in a matter of a few minutes. According to the news articles, the boy was seen leaving in his mothers car and when the car was pulled over within minutes, the boy was not with her. It makes me wonder if the dad was waiting close by in a different vehicle .. or if they have another relative or friend close by that agreed to take him. They obviously had a heads up that police had been called.
Yep.
It feels 'planned'.
I hope Bryson is ok.
The bruised and black eye, cut lip, and swollen face were horrifying to look at.
People who can do that do not deserve a child.
Omo.

Wright said the day she went to pick Bryson up, there were three people in the car – his mom, dad, and a man she didn't know.

But only Bryson drove the nearly two hours back to her Cleveland-area home with her.

"She just told me I need to pick him up and because this is an ongoing case, I don't want to say everything that happened during our conversation, but she just told me that I needed to come get him," the grandmother stated.

Bbm.
Sorry this just makes me livid. :mad:
Who told this fourteen year old to say this ?
As if he's been 'coached' to accept abuse as normal.
Ugh !
Where are you, Bryson ????
Omo.
Ruby Franke's son, who was abused, said essentially the same thing to LE when he escaped. When he sought help from LE, he was essentially turning himself in to go to jail - that's what his brainwashed mind thought. He was younger than Bryson, but Bryson's statement of "deserving" the injuries reminded me of Ruby's son.

jmo

Ruby Franke's son, who was abused, said essentially the same thing to LE when he escaped. When he sought help from LE, he was essentially turning himself in to go to jail - that's what his brainwashed mind thought. He was younger than Bryson, but Bryson's statement of "deserving" the injuries reminded me of Ruby's son.

jmo
Yes indeed. A painful reminder.
At least, the older brother saved the lives of his siblings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back