Found Safe IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kristen and Daniel Muir were arrested, while Bryson Muir was released to the custody of the Cass County Department of Child Services.

The raid happened around 6 a.m., when an ISP SWAT team served a search warrant at the Muir's home in the 1700 block of U.S. 24 in Logansport.

Police also found his parents, Daniel and Kristen Muir, and arrested them on preliminary charges of obstruction of justice. Daniel is also facing a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.

Kristen and Daniel Muir were arrested, while Bryson Muir was released to the custody of the Cass County Department of Child Services.

The raid happened around 6 a.m., when an ISP SWAT team served a search warrant at the Muir's home in the 1700 block of U.S. 24 in Logansport.
I’m going to have to see if I can find the arrest report or the search warrant if anybody knows how to do those that lives in the area that would be great.

This is still a tinder box, in my mind.
Bryson is still brainwashed.
Grandma could be in danger.
Police may have had a greater motivation to search Straitway.
Other children????
moo
I just hope we do keep learning more. But those folks do have rights too.
moo

Last edited:
Fox 59 reported early Wednesday that investigators had secured search warrants for a property owned by the Servant Leader's Foundation. Officials from the Logansport Police Department, Indiana State Police and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department were preparing to go to the scene, the TV station reported, along with three SWAT teams, K9 units and a bomb squad.

Fox 59 reporter Angela Ganote also posted on Twitter/X Wednesday morning that state police were raiding the property.

kristen-muir-e1720008734178.jpg

I hope they are able to search for other children who might be at the complex. And remove them if they are in danger.

What adults choose to do is their own business but they should not be able to endanger their children, who do not have a choice whether to be there or not. JMO

I'm glad he's been found safe and is in DCS custody, but I know he wants to be back with his parents....most abused kids do :(. I really hope this has brought a light to the goings-on in this group!

For some reason, I could swear I've seen his picture before. Is this the only time he's been missing? Maybe I'm confusing him with another case. Or maybe this has made the local Ohio News. One of the stations that isn't an approved source does tremendous work to bring home the missing, nightly segment. I might be thinking of their picture.
I know he has just been found but I thought in the black eye photo he looks way younger and smaller. Since he’s reportedly 6ft 2 and 200lbs I wonder if you’re right and there is previous physical abuse on record.

I know he has just been found but I thought in the black eye photo he looks way younger and smaller. Since he’s reportedly 6ft 2 and 200lbs I wonder if you’re right and there is previous physical abuse on record.
I think that's the angle of the picture. He was last seen wearing an orange shirt - and that is what he is seen with in the picture as well so I suspect GM took the picture at her house before/after she called LE. IMOO
But I am sure as well that this wasn't the first time he got a beating (sorry, imoo) but hopefully, the last!

Robert Mathis is the other Colts former player involved with this cult. After he retired he was on the Colts coaching staff.
He is a still listed on the coaching staff. We saw him at training camp last summer.

Training camp starts July 24. Wonder if he will be there?

He has five children. I wonder if they are at the complex?

Daniel and Kristen Muir have a court hearing at 1 PM and we will be there. Our complete coverage here.https://fox59.com/.../bryson-muir-found-parents-in-custody/Plus, Straitway Pastor Dowell addresses the raid here claiming these are false allegations and says "we are coming."

ETA:
Angela Ganote
@angelaganote

Having problems with links today. Let's try these. Our complete coverage on the Muir case here: https://fox59.com/indiana-news/bryson-muir-found-parents-in-custody/Pastor Dowell's response to the raid here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=eglYVTZhpvU

Last edited:
Straitway Truth is a religious group led by Pastor Charles Dowell, based in Lafayette, Tennessee. This group identifies itself with Hebrew Israelism, a belief system that claims a lineage connection between African Americans and the biblical Israelites. Straitway Truth Ministry promotes a life of separation from mainstream society, advocating for a return to biblical laws and commandments as they interpret them

The group’s practices include communal living, with members often selling their belongings and donating the proceeds to the ministry. This communal life is centered around a shared property in Lafayette, where members live in conditions that have been criticized by outsiders. Reports suggest that living arrangements can be quite basic, with some members residing in trailers without running water, using buckets as toilets and a pit for disposal. Financial arrangements within the group also raise concerns, with allegations of financial abuse, including elders signing over their Social Security checks to Pastor Dowell.

Ex-Colts player Daniel Muir ARRESTED with his wife as missing son found 'safe and well' by police in morning raid

His face was battered,' Wright told Indianapolis' Fox59 of her last encounter with her grandson outside her Cleveland-area home. 'When I got [Bryson] he had a black eye and busted lip. His whole face was swollen. I can only imagine how many times he had been hit in the face for it to be like that.'

Red emphasis mine.

Considering how we saw what Bryson looked like .... hardly "well".
His eye socket looked swollen, possibly fractured, and he may need x-rays taken.
But thankful he is alive !

They need to do a wellness check on the other minors in the compound, imo.
Omo.

Straitway Truth is a religious group led by Pastor Charles Dowell, based in Lafayette, Tennessee. This group identifies itself with Hebrew Israelism, a belief system that claims a lineage connection between African Americans and the biblical Israelites. Straitway Truth Ministry promotes a life of separation from mainstream society, advocating for a return to biblical laws and commandments as they interpret them

The group’s practices include communal living, with members often selling their belongings and donating the proceeds to the ministry. This communal life is centered around a shared property in Lafayette, where members live in conditions that have been criticized by outsiders. Reports suggest that living arrangements can be quite basic, with some members residing in trailers without running water, using buckets as toilets and a pit for disposal. Financial arrangements within the group also raise concerns, with allegations of financial abuse, including elders signing over their Social Security checks to Pastor Dowell.
Red bolded by me.

Do Daniel and Kristen & other church leaders -- live like that ? :mad:
Or just the followers ?

The financial allegations are also concerning.
Reminds me of the Jim Jones cult.
Omo.

Believe it or not there are many comments in support of Pastor Dowell to his YouTube video of 2 hours ago. It appears other videos have been removed.

This is his comment regarding the injuries that were visible on the child’s face:

@PastorDowell2 hours ago
We are not alarmed at all. Many are the affliction of the righteous by Yah delivered us out of them all. The lies are amazing, and the spin is definitely in. Stay tuned. Oh by the way don't faint in the day of adversity your strength is very small if you do. We are finding out who are real brothers and sisters are that is for sure

Other comments

@ponchovilla9012 hours ago
Why are they acting as if y'all are a cult??? Stay the course and stay righteous pastor....

@benjamin7342 hours ago
Because they don't have the spirit of the most high

^^^^^ Contained in the video above are what seems to me to be threats IMO. “Straitway is not gonna be taking any of this lyin down. We coming….you better believe we coming. And we’re gonna see how funny everything is when the smoke all clears.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back