IN IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Believe it or not there are many comments in support of Pastor Dowell to his YouTube video of 2 hours ago. It appears other videos have been removed.

This is his comment regarding the injuries that were visible on the child’s face:

@PastorDowell2 hours ago
We are not alarmed at all. Many are the affliction of the righteous by Yah delivered us out of them all. The lies are amazing, and the spin is definitely in. Stay tuned. Oh by the way don't faint in the day of adversity your strength is very small if you do. We are finding out who are real brothers and sisters are that is for sure

Other comments

@ponchovilla9012 hours ago
Why are they acting as if y'all are a cult??? Stay the course and stay righteous pastor....

@benjamin7342 hours ago
Because they don't have the spirit of the most high

So admitting that child abuse is ok. grrr.....
What will LE do?

She is a nursing mother! I hope the baby is out of the complex and in the care of someone responsible.

I didn’t know there was an infant involved in this terrible situation.
I'm honestly surprised they would hold a nursing mom. I feel for the baby to be suddenly weaned like that. :(

jmo

Fox 59 reported early Wednesday that investigators had secured search warrants for a property owned by the Servant Leader's Foundation. Officials from the Logansport Police Department, Indiana State Police and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department were preparing to go to the scene, the TV station reported, along with three SWAT teams, K9 units and a bomb squad.

Fox 59 reporter Angela Ganote also posted on Twitter/X Wednesday morning that state police were raiding the property.

kristen-muir-e1720008734178.jpg

LE was well prepared and not playing.

From the article:

According to court documents, Daniel Muir allegedly admitted to beating his son in a secretly recorded phone call.
“I whooped his a-s-s like a grown a-s-s man,” Daniel Muir reportedly said in the recording.

Sickening
OMG also from the article

The Muirs did show police a video of Bryson that showed him standing in an “undisclosed location, possibly in a wooded area.” In the video, Bryson reportedly said, “my father did not punch me in the eye.”

Red bolded by me.

Do Daniel and Kristen & other church leaders -- live like that ? :mad:
Or just the followers ?

The financial allegations are also concerning.
Reminds me of the Jim Jones cult.
Omo.
This is so scary to me, this is how my former in laws lived when they were at the house of yahweh in Texas. Only the ka'hans got nice things ....and multiple teenage wives. This group is the exact same set up as Israel Hawkins cult. The compound in Albilene was very much like this, and the followers give up all their income for it.

Not so fun fact my BIL and the cult leaders son are in prison for sex crimes against women and children....absolutley horrific cases of things they did. These cults mass produce abuse. If I never hear the names Yahweh or Yeshua again it will still be too soon

She is a nursing mother! I hope the baby is out of the complex and in the care of someone responsible.

I didn’t know there was an infant involved in this terrible situation.
My daughter nursed her children and provided her excess supply of milk to babies in need of breast milk. She took all necessary safety precautions.

This is still a tinder box, in my mind.
Bryson is still brainwashed.
Grandma could be in danger.
Police may have had a greater motivation to search Straitway.
Other children????
moo
I just hope we do keep learning more. But those folks do have rights too.
moo
Agreed. And I am sure his Grandma wants him, but right now, he needs to be kept safe in a place he cannot run back to the cult

Straitway Truth is a religious group led by Pastor Charles Dowell, based in Lafayette, Tennessee. This group identifies itself with Hebrew Israelism, a belief system that claims a lineage connection between African Americans and the biblical Israelites. Straitway Truth Ministry promotes a life of separation from mainstream society, advocating for a return to biblical laws and commandments as they interpret them

The group’s practices include communal living, with members often selling their belongings and donating the proceeds to the ministry. This communal life is centered around a shared property in Lafayette, where members live in conditions that have been criticized by outsiders. Reports suggest that living arrangements can be quite basic, with some members residing in trailers without running water, using buckets as toilets and a pit for disposal. Financial arrangements within the group also raise concerns, with allegations of financial abuse, including elders signing over their Social Security checks to Pastor Dowell.
It also sounds like the kids do not go to outside school.

From the article:

According to court documents, Daniel Muir allegedly admitted to beating his son in a secretly recorded phone call.
“I whooped his a-s-s like a grown a-s-s man,” Daniel Muir reportedly said in the recording.

Sickening
A true grown man would hit back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candace22