IN IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone else notice these 'sovereign' type groups don't seem to mind using public roadways, Social Security benefits, or the court system when they are suing people, etc.
Yes, I've noticed. Infrastructure, foods that passed safety regulations, roads, safe workplaces (if they work outside their group), clean water, utilities, and countless other services that we all take for granted but that are government provided or regulated.

jmo

This case angers me to no end. From the abuse rained down upon innocent children to using some megalomaniac’s whacko perversion of Judaism. Jews don’t use the term “Yah” or “Yahweh” nor do we beat our children.

I’m so sick of men using religion to justify their violence towards women and children. How do these cults manage to acquire a non profit designation? Something is very wrong with our society.
All MOO

She is a nursing mother! I hope the baby is out of the complex and in the care of someone responsible.

I didn’t know there was an infant involved in this terrible situation.
TBH it’s 2024 , the baby is better off. Who knows what would happen if the baby wasn’t outside of straitway. my kids were nursed and formula feed and they are successes.

TBH it’s 2024 , the baby is better off. Who knows what would happen if the baby wasn’t outside of straitway. my kids were nursed and formula feed and they are successes.
I agree. My point in mentioning that she is a nursing mother is that she must have an infant, and that complex is no place for children, let alone an infant.

Better for the baby to be safe on formula than in a dangerous situation while nursing.

Not just same sex relationships either. Men can be, and are victims of domestic abuse by their female partners, there are some truly horrific stories, a few men here in the UK have been brave enough to share their experiences.

Not just same sex relationships either. Men can be, and are victims of domestic abuse by their female partners, there are some truly horrific stories, a few men here in the UK have been brave enough to share their experiences.

Absolutely.

And in a high control group, as ths one seems to be, it wouldn't surprise me if there are adult men being physically abused the way BM definitely has been. Depending on the dynamics of the group, it can vary where that violence would come from, but with the little we know, I'd say other men of high position would have the power to order punishment, or dole it out themselves.

MOO

No bond for KM and DM on account of being flight risks. Good.
They need to end contact between the Muirs as well. While I agree that Kristin is likely guilty of being a party to the abuse of her son, women (like children) are considered subordinate to men in the Straitway cult. Keeping Kristin separate from her husband is giving her a chance to get away from the cult.

I hate hate hate how they are saying he was found alive and well…. Well… why are they downplaying this? He is not well. Ugh
Better than found dead...which is the most often headline here.

But he's now in protective custody hopefully so maybe he will survive this horrible story and live a full and happy life away from those monsters.

Better than found dead...which is the most often headline here.

But he's now in protective custody hopefully so maybe he will survive this horrible story and live a full and happy life away from those monsters.
Something that concerns me is that at 14 if the boy wants to return to his parents a good lawyer could make a compelling argument to keep the family together. If his parents aren’t sent to prison that is.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back