Found Safe IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So born in the US. And weirdo still thinks his homeland is Israel not Jamaica.

ETA: Sorry @CrimeDawg123, I edited it, I didn't want to sound snarky towards you, it was towards the parents.
This is JMO but I mentioned upthread there are many who refer to themselves as Black Hebrews who walk around downtown indianapolis and I think they refer to Israel as their homeland even when born in the US.

“Homeland” is their chosen place to call home and not necessarily the place where they were born.

Again JMO

Last edited:
Daniel Muir also told the relative, the brother of his wife, that “if they lived in their homeland (religious country) (redacted name) would be put to death for his acts, instead they live in the United States so they could not put him to death,” court documents say.
perhaps the Muirs should move to their "homeland" and leave their kids with their grandma. :rolleyes:

I am very troubled by this Straightway organization. I do understand the appeal for athletes. They are involved in a profession that gives them large resources and little structure. Many get caught up in the flash and keeping up with the Jones's materially and they are surrounded by yes men much of the time. Partying, buying McMansions, Lamborghini's etc. So the structure this organization offers is probably appealing for many coming off of that materially focused lifestyle. They are searching for something spiritual.

But some end up going to the polar opposite extreme of the lifestyle they are trying to leave. I am not a fan of extremes.

Here in Indiana I am surprised how much support the parents and the organization are receiving. Lots of comments and feedback on social media and in comments to news stories are favorable to the compound, the “pastor” and the parents.

Scary stuff.

JMO

They were both born in the US, these weirdos just claim their homeland is Israel. If you are actually curious to the nonsense Sports Illustrated did a great (but long) write up, it's been posted in here before but it's too good not to reshare. CHAPTER 2: Inside the Troubling Past of the ‘Cult’ Former Packers Star KGB Has Joined
Yes, I read all three parts; the article was quite disturbing IMO. But I recommend it too as it provides insight into this cult.

Here in Indiana I am surprised how much support the parents and the organization are receiving. Lots of comments and feedback on social media and in comments to news stories are favorable to the compound, the “pastor” and the parents.

Scary stuff.

JMO

In my experience people put their cults and extreme religious centers exactly where they need to be to garner the most support possible, I don't know anything about Logansport but I'm going to guess it's a smaller town which has a vibe of keep the government out of your life, no matter the reason. If only these sick twisted cult leaders would put as much effort into changing the world for the better, they may actually be able to make a positive impact.

LOGANSPORT, Ind. — A lawyer for former Indianapolis Colts player Daniel Muir says he is being illegally held in the Cass County Jail.
In a filing on July 8, Muir's lawyer said denying him bail was "unconstitutional under both state and federal law." He is calling on the judge to set a hearing to set bail and allow for Daniel's release.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. He doesn't get constitution rights, he doesn't consider himself a citizen. He waived all those rights when he chose to not go by Americas laws and called himself exempt from the nations laws.

Scary stuff.

JMO
There are segments of people who really like punishment and who value punishment very much almost to the point that it becomes their identity.

jmo

Yes, I read all three parts; the article was quite disturbing IMO. But I recommend it too as it provides insight into this cult.
I would highly recommend looking up the House of Yahweh in Abilene Texas, Run By Israel Hawkins until he died about a year ago. I have never been happier to see an obituary.,

That man created a compound exactly like these people, the same exact tenents and fake scripture. Seeing the photos of the feasts on their website...with his three wives sitting next to him...oh my god I think I had a total PTSD flashback

Court documents say Kristin told investigators the Muirs then pulled their car over on the side of the road so she could breastfeed. During that time, Kristin said police arrived and were looking for Bryson, who was not with them. That's when she said the Muirs went back to their home in Logansport.

Investigators then spoke with Daniel, who allegedly said Bryson was in the car with them when police approached their car. However, Daniel claims police said they were looking for a 14-year-old female, not male, so Daniel allegedly told police that there was nobody in their car with that description.
According to court documents, Daniel said it was days later when Bryson was taken to another location.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. He doesn't get constitution rights, he doesn't consider himself a citizen. He waived all those rights when he chose to not go by Americas laws and called himself exempt from the nations laws.
Just like they want to drive on public roads, want fire services (if needed), expect a public defender, etc - all of which are paid using tax dollars. They are opposed to rules (when it benefits them) but expect services from a government they claim to not acknowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06
Back