Found Safe IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now things will get interesting. I don’t think they run. I do think this will give them time to plan their strategy. fortunately they can’t get their kids yet. I hope Grandma is being protected.
I don't think they will run either, but I am skeptical they will actually show up for their next court date.

jmo

this article has some
interesting tidbits!
Yes, interesting.

We've heard the dad's "whoop *advertiser censored**" version and now we hear the mom's version:

"Investigators then spoke with Kristin Muir, who allegedly told them a different story about how Bryson got his injuries. According to court documents, Kristin said Bryson was taking out the trash and walked over to the train tracks near their Logansport property because he liked trains. While near the tracks, Kristin said Bryson allegedly told her he had been punched by someone he didn't know."

info from the link in the quoted post.

Does this mean he’s saying that Bryson was in the car?
Is it possible that police asked if Bryson was in the car and were told no so they were just like oh okay bye?

It seems like that can’t possibly be the case, but if it’s not the case, where was he? What’s the value in Daniel for (hypothetically) lying about this part?
They still seem to be playing games, lying, changing their stories...just trifling! moo

So now we know Daniel's excuse for beating his son. We don't know if what he alleges is true or false. Either way, beating a child who acts inappropriately is an ineffective way to handle the problem. It solves nothing except harm yet another child.

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>
Still, I share your confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryson Muir told investigators that last September, his father "whopped" him with a green water hose after his mother "popped" him in the mouth and the teen jerked and "flopped" around. Daniel Muir's alleged actions resulted in bruises on his son's legs, arms, and butt, the teen claimed.

He described two other alleged incidents of physical punishment, including one that reportedly happened last May when Daniel Muir "popped" him after he tried to poke holes in the walls of the home, leaving him with a bloody nose.

In another alleged instance, the Muir parents told their son and seemingly a sibling to clean their bedroom. Bryson Muir claimed his dad "popped" him in the mouth and also "got the rod," which he said meant he was spanked with a belt on his butt, which left bruises.

At this point, Kristen Muir halted the interview, allegedly worried that her son's statements would be misconstrued. Kristen Muir stated that none of the children in the home were abused or neglected, and asked that investigators move away from the topic of punishment, which they did.

If, and I mean, HEAVY on the if, Bryson did this

Well..these communes and cults are rife with child SA. It permeates their daily life. On the surface, it's ok for the older men to marry young girls- and touch them, but they pretend the molestation of the boys doesn't happen and that no one is on the down low...

But these places attract child predators. If Bryson did do it...he is a victim himself, and only doing what he has been taught. Hard Stop. This child is not to blame for anything, nothing. He needs help and he needs to be out of the cult
As many of you know I was in the church of Yahweh for a short time and watched it destroy my family. Physical abuse, starvation, and SA of all kinds were common. They would not let me live with my SO because we were not legally married, so me and my stepdaughter went to on trailer and my SO and stepson went to another on the other side of the compound. Eventually they allowed us to be together because they knew I was waffling and about to to take the kids and run. (We did a month later, all of us, me my ex and kids, my three BIL and their wives and kids , we all left but the damage was done)

If I had not been there, my stepdaughter would have been gifted to someone else. If my SO had not been there, and it was just me and the kids, my stepson would have been gifted to a man to raise.

What do you think happens to those kids who are separated from their parents?

Exactly.

ETA in our case, they let us go willingly. My ex and his brothers...well, they did not want that kind of competition, four good looking men from far away with more modern ideas...and young, not old men......and me and my other SIL very obviously not being believers, they wanted us to leave too. My mother was law enforcement, and they thought we were too much trouble

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni
Back