IN - Child rape and abuse Glenn Home for children, Terre Haute, 1970s

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

r'mond rob

Reaction score
Located in Terre Haute indiana. My sister and i was actually here in mid 70's. The director (before I got there) abused many kids including rape. This facebook page has members who are the actual victims. Complete cover-up. Some of the people who covered it up still alive.

Seeking advice on how to get justice for these poor abused women

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-02-08-09-00-37.png
    Capture+_2020-02-08-09-00-37.png
    637.8 KB · Views: 52
Is there anything more happening locally? It's giving me a very The Keepers vibe, and I'm really quite shocked that this isn't bigger news.

[Edit] I also wonder: have the victims considered contacting leadership at United Methodist Church? Would they at all have an obligation to investigate since one of their own committed these crimes?

Last edited:
Is there anything more happening locally? It's giving me a very The Keepers vibe, and I'm really quite shocked that this isn't bigger news.

[Edit] I also wonder: have the victims considered contacting leadership at United Methodist Church? Would they at all have an obligation to investigate since one of their own committed these crimes?
According to the members of that Facebook group (actual victims) they have no idea how to get this out in the mainstream media. It was covered up back then and nobody really knows how to precede and which Department of government to contact. Which is why I posted it in this website

Most people believe that the professor Little who was acquited was Eyler accomplice. They were lovers

Reactions: Dre
Located in Terre Haute indiana. My sister and i was actually here in mid 70's. The director (before I got there) abused many kids including rape. This facebook page has members who are the actual victims. Complete cover-up. Some of the people who covered it up still alive.

Hey, have you met fellow Websleuths poster @disgruntled yet? She has lots of experience and probably contact details:

IN - Allegations of child abuse at Hephzibah House, Winona Lake, 2018

So first, I would think there’s a chapter of the church overseeing that section of the state. I personally would send a letter from the survivors saying “hey, this guy wasn’t on the up and up.” There’s strength in numbers, and the more people that speak their truth, the better.

Second: reach out to every single local media outlet possible via social media. Make as much of a fuss as you can to raise awareness.

Third: I have heard the ladies who broke open the case that spawned The Keepers are extremely responsive. I think it’s worth picking their brains.

I also know that there are plenty of true crime podcasters that love to help get exposure to injustices and victims that feel they don’t have a voice.

According to the members of that Facebook group (actual victims) they have no idea how to get this out in the mainstream media. It was covered up back then and nobody really knows how to precede and which Department of government to contact. Which is why I posted it in this website
have you thought about contacting a true crime youtuber (like john lordan, danelle hallan, kendall rae) to spread the word? that may be a smart way to go if you can’t get a hold of the mainstream media

Have you considered seeking out the lawyers involved in the abuse cases of the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts? That type of lawyer would be able to help you find justice I would think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back