IN IN - Ciera Breland Locklair 31, last seen in GA, POI husband Xavier Breland Jr, Carmel, 25 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RB asked for and was granted a continuance. RB still has the warrant for his arrest.
01/03/2024Order Granting Motion for Continuance
Hearing reset for Apr 19, 2024 at 9:00am by zoom. Copy emailed to HCDCS, Carl Markovich and Addie Durnell. ss Judicial Officer: Hahn, Valorie S - MAG
Noticed: Sadler, Paul R.
04/19/2024Hearing on Petition to Establish Guardianship
Session: 04/19/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Hahn, Valorie S - MAG
Comment: 3D (by zoom)

RB asked for and was granted a continuance. RB still has the warrant for his arrest.
Hearing reset for Apr 19, 2024 at 9:00am by zoom. Copy emailed to HCDCS, Carl Markovich and Addie Durnell. ss Judicial Officer: Hahn, Valorie S - MAG
Who is RB? Can this go anywhere if he is still on the run and unaccounted for? Doesn't he have to be present?

I wonder if he is in the white 2017 VW Tiguan (if he was able to maintain ownership of it)? My guess is (if he still owns it) the tag is probably still the same: RMB 5869 (IN).

Come to think of it though, I don’t know if the Tiguan was CB’s car or if they both owned it (or, I guess it could’ve even been owned by somebody else), but If it was just hers, and there was a loan involved, a bank may have repossessed it by now - so all of the following could be moot:

I think in 2017 VW introduced their “Car-Net” system, which as I understand it is similar to On—Star. To utilize all of its features (find parked car, start car, lock and unlock doors, check fuel, geofence, call emergency services, etc.) one needs to pay for a subscription at about $200 a year.

I think in 2020 VW may have started providing the first 5 years of Car-Net free (limited features though), but back when she/they bought the vehicle, Idk whether a subscription was purchased or not.

Whether the subscription was purchased or not though, I am pretty sure that VW, if approached by LE (might require a subpoena) is capable of providing LE with location info.

And I’m sure that LE is utilizing plate reader systems, etc. (as long as they know what vehicle he may be in). I’m a little surprised they haven’t found him by now

Jmo

There’s no telling at this time what might happen regarding the custody hearings.

MOO but I certainly hope the court takes into account XB’s current and past legal issues and his lack of assistance with Ciera’s case and decides to keep the child away from XB’s family. Again MOO.

What does "RB still has the warrant for his arrest" mean?

Since he has done this twice now, can this be used against him or is this just between his mother and her parents?
His case is for the gun possession; his mother's case is for custody.
29D01-2211-F4-007914

I haven't seen any indication that he's seeking custody;
I have no idea if his actions will impact his mother's case.
29D01-2301-GU-000007

Both of the cases can be found here.

I have no idea if his actions will impact his mother's case.
Agreed. MOO, but I believe these are two separate legal issues (child custody by XB's mother and gun possession by XB himself).

I'm unclear how, or if, XB's arrest warrant regarding the gun charge, and Ciera's MP case, could potentially have any impact the child custody case. We'll have to wait and see.

Agreed. MOO, but I believe these are two separate legal issues (child custody by XB's mother and gun possession by XB himself).

I'm unclear how, or if, XB's arrest warrant regarding the gun charge, and Ciera's MP case, could potentially have any impact the child custody case. We'll have to wait and see.
If it could be proven that she aided him in his escape, maybe that would impact her custody case?
Could they have made his release contingent upon him staying in Indiana?
Maybe they should have considered him a flight risk?

IMO there are numerous 'red flags' with XB in particular, and his family in general, that would cause me great concern if custody was awarded to his mother, however that is MOO. I'm not sure how a child custody case works and what factors can be considered.

However we do know for a fact that LE stated the last place Ciera was seen alive was at RB's residence in Johns Creek, and that same person (RB) is asking for custody of their son.

Also MOO, but given what we've seen reported in MSM there's no doubt in my mind that XB should have been considered a flight risk. At the very least I would have preferred that his mother had paid a much higher bond to begin with. Again, MOO.

Question for the group: Besides Ciera, XB, and their son, has MSM or LE ever reported who else may have been at RB's home when Ciera was seen there on video? I do not recall seeing this information but I may have missed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back