• Missing Since - 04/19/1999
  • Missing From - Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Classification - Missing
  • Sex - Female
  • Race - Black
  • Date of Birth - 08/29/1962 (61)
  • Age - 36 years old
  • Height and Weight - 5'10, 180 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics - African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.

Details of Disappearance​

Smith was last seen in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 19, 1999. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

-

I am very new to this website and I don't normally look at missing persons cases or anything, but I may or may not have an idea about this case that I feel might be good to share with others. I offhandedly came across an unidentified body case on the Doe Network that caught my eye because the decedent's backpack had "Naptown" written on it. It has the word "Primrose" written under that which I think is a neighborhood within the city. The case is 351UFDE. I am from Indiana, so I immediately knew Naptown was referring to Indianapolis. I thought this was interesting because the decedent was found in Delaware.

Now, I am not sure if they have some sort of DNA matching within the missing persons database and the Doe Network database that they do. It makes sense to me that they do, so if this is useless speculation, I am sorry. But I was making some connections with Deanna and the case on the Doe Network. Same race, hair, and age. Deanna went missing in 1999 and the decedents body was recovered in 2002. I have a feeling the decedent was an Indianapolis native who left to travel the country, ending up in delaware. The only person I found on the missing persons database to match the timeframe and general characteristics was Deanna.

This is purely speculation. I wish we knew more about Deanna's case. Sorry if this isn't helpful. I am not sure about the DNA matching process. I was hoping someone here could help me out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back