IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it almost as if they KNOW who took him? Like she's speaking directly to a specific someone ?

We do not have anyone named a suspect or person of interest. The Mom and Dad are not sleuthable here. Their facebooks are not allowed here. You can discuss what has been in the media and from law enforcement. You can discuss discrepancies in the interviews, but no one is to be discussed as a suspect or that they are guilty of anything at this point.

Ima

Sorry!

I just assumed she meant speaking on camera

I took it as she didn't want to go back to work bc she wanted to stay at home. (I may have a biased perception though bc that feeling of wanting to be home w my little guy is all too fresh)

I think after she says that she says something about wanting to stay at home with baby :(

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I just translated a few minutes of the video of mom, here it is so far, I'm doing more now, will have it up soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My family loves my child ... he just can't be taken ... he's my one and only son.

Why did you take my baby, why can't you just drop him off somewhere safe, so I can see him healthy again.

I'm too young to be going through this. I just got my job 2 days ago.

I didn't want to do this .... I didn't. But I thought this would help, to bring my baby back.

He needs and misses me, and his DAD, we are good parents. We work hard, we work really hard, to provide for our child."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://fox59.com/2014/08/28/mother-makes-impassioned-plea-for-return-of-son-in-amber-alert-case/

BBM those two things stand out as odd. No one deserves to have a child taken from them, age is irrelevant. I don't know how her getting a job 2 days ago figures into what she is saying.

Why were those two specific things mentioned? Did a reporter ask her age? Did they ask about her getting a job? Is it a job she had prior to having Delano? Had she been released from her doctor to go back to work?

I remember dreading returning to work after my little one was six weeks old. Idk what the Family Medical Leave Act allows in her area, but this timeframe makes sense :moo:

I could be wrong though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM those two things stand out as odd. No one deserves to have a child taken from them, age is irrelevant. I don't know how her getting a job 2 days ago figures into what she is saying.

Why were those two specific things mentioned? Did a reporter ask her age? Did they ask about her getting a job? Is it a job she had prior to having Delano? Had she been released from her doctor to go back to work?

All the self-directed stuff she says in that emotional plea, I take it to mean she's trying to express that she's done everything a good mom is supposed to do to take care of her baby and it all kind of just blew up in her face now that her baby is gone. While no one has been named as a suspect, I will say this: I have a very strong hunch this mother is genuinely upset that her baby is gone. I think that's all I'm allowed to say at this point.

I don't know about the age part, but I am wondering if when she went to work 2 days ago, if it was the first time she left the baby in dad's care.

I remember dreading returning to work after my little one was six weeks old. Idk what the Family Medical Leave Act allows in her area, but this timeframe makes sense :moo:

I could be wrong though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to remember FMLA times but it's been 6 years since my oldest baby was born, and I didn't return to work after my leave was over.

There is no pic? I hadn't even noticed..... weird.

Bumping my own post. Even if the family owns no camera or possibly no computer to upload a picture to, wouldn't the hospital have a picture? I've seen AA's before when the hospital pic was the only one used because it's a new born . Where is the hospital pic?

Bumping my own post. Even if the family owns no camera or possibly no computer to upload a picture to, wouldn't the hospital have a picture? I've seen AA's before when the hospital pic was the only one used because it's a new born . Where is the hospital pic?

What do you mean there's no pic? I've seen several pics of him.

Just caught up after being gone a few days. Still nothing new?

What's the deal with LE calling off all searches? Two days and they are done and will not search further unless they have a specific tip? Has anyone else seen a case where this happened so soon?

There are 5 different pictures that the media has released. If you google image his name, you'll see them. A couple of them have been cropped on a few different sites, but there are 5 photos.

Just caught up after being gone a few days. Still nothing new?

What's the deal with LE calling off all searches? Two days and they are done and will not search further unless they have a specific tip? Has anyone else seen a case where this happened so soon?

The only other case I remember where an amber alert was canceled so quickly w/o finding the child was Lisa Irwin, the amber alert in that case was canceled within the first 24 hours.

I'm surprised there's not a public outcry. I haven't seen a definitive answer on why they stopped searching?

OT-Cubby I'm going to poke fun at you--is this really true? I think it sounds like saying "most females are familiar with brands and models of food processors."

Now, in my own little family, your statement rings true. My nine year old can spot a make and model from 1/2 block away. My daughter and I can name flowers. Lol

I knew how that sounded when I posted it. :blush: Though honestly, I don't think I have ever met a guy that didn't know something about cars. Even little kids, boys in 3rd or 4th grade surprise me with how much knowledge they have about makes and models. Video games which include cars.... It would be hard for me to find a guy who would mix up makes and models.

03missing083014..jpg

Rev. Malachi Walker (at left), director of Young Men Inc., is shown at a vigil on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014, for the family of Delano Wilson, the 6-week-old Indianapolis baby reported missing Wednesday. The boy’s mother, Taniasha Perkins (center) and his father, Willie Wilson (second from right) were being comforted, as Walker made a plea for the boy’s safe return. Ten Point Coalition member Horatio Luster is at far right. (Photo: Charlie Nye/The Star )

I knew how that sounded when I posted it. :blush: Though honestly, I don't think I have ever met a guy that didn't know something about cars. Even little kids, boys in 3rd or 4th grade surprise me with how much knowledge they have about makes and models. Video games which include cars.... It would be hard for me to find a guy who would mix up makes and models.

I'm married to one, and mother to another...Mr. Carbuff probably couldn't tell a Yaris from an F-250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonhope55