IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering if we can get the 911 scanner rewind for this??

The Fox59 video quoted in my post above pretty much says it all. I don't know what good a rewind would be? The call originally came in as a robbery, not a child abduction. Take a listen ...

"Approximately 12 o'clock, IMPD was dispatched to the intersection of South Harding and Henry Street on a person robbed. When officers got there, the male victim indicated to us that he was walking down the street when a white male and Hispanic female approached him, robbed him and pistol-whipped him," IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams told WTHR-TV. "In the occurrence of the assault, the victim fell to the ground. When he regained consciousness, he saw his six-week-old baby in a cover being taken away by the Hispanic male."

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Amber-Alert-issued-for-1-month-old-boy-272965511.html

But WHY would someone call in a robbery, then when police get there "oh by the way, my child is missing too?"

It sounds very hinky, and him throwing out the races of hispanic, and white seems really random, and statistically very rare that all those races would be the victim, and committer of the crime. And what would a hispanic, and white male want with an african american baby? Sorry none of this story makes sense, I have a bad feeling on this one. IMO

Yes, comments can be interesting. Especially the ones in the first report of the amber alert, a MMH. Wondering if there are other kids?

Looks like most commenters feel it's "fishy" also. I'm so worried for this baby. It hurts my heart to think he may be hungry or cold or frightened. I just got my own baby down to sleep for the night and I'm tempted to go pick her back up.

God, please keep this boy safe. I'm not in the mood for another bad ending!

It sounds very hinky, and him throwing out the races of hispanic, and white seems really random, and statistically very rare that all those races would be the victim, and committer of the crime. And what would a hispanic, and white male want with an african american baby? Sorry none of this story makes sense, I have a bad feeling on this one. IMO

It was the description of the white male. . .short brown hair wearing a black doo-rag. How is that even possible to see?

I am just going to wait for an update and sit on my hands:facepalm:. It's sounds too fishy, but that is just me:gaah:
I'll join you.

Who reports a robbery first then says "oh yeah, :doh: I forgot, my baby got taken too."

I hope police are checking all refuse in the "alley". :(

Uh oh, cue the media slips! What race is the male now? *face palm*
"Approximately 12 o'clock, IMPD was dispatched to the intersection of South Harding and Henry Street on a person robbed. When officers got there, the male victim indicated to us that he was walking down the street when a white male and Hispanic female approached him, robbed him and pistol-whipped him," IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams told WTHR-TV. "In the occurrence of the assault, the victim fell to the ground. When he regained consciousness, he saw his six-week-old baby in a cover being taken away by the Hispanic male."

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Amber-Alert-issued-for-1-month-old-boy-272965511.html

But WHY would someone call in a robbery, then when police get there "oh by the way, my child is missing too?"

I dont understand the comments on the facebook saying what would a white man want with a black baby... Those seems well...wrong.

Right, but I think what the peeps are saying is that usually people kidnap newborns so they can raise them as their own. And a white father and hispanic mother would be very noticeable with a black infant.

Right, but I think what the peeps are saying is that usually people kidnap newborns so they can raise them as their own. And a white father and hispanic mother would be very noticeable with a black infant.

That's how I took it too. The idea that people stealing an infant would probably want one that doesn't obviously stand out when seen with them.

Yes, comments can be interesting. Especially the ones in the first report of the amber alert, a MMH. Wondering if there are other kids?

Wow....that's telling for sure. :(

Folks please don't make accusations towards anyone when we don't know what has happened with this precious little baby.

Here's hoping he's found soon!

The father has been arrested on drug charges, where the heck is mom, anyone Hv social media profiles yet?.

Had no name for parents. Leaving in a bit, gotta take piglets to the vet. I pray this baby is OK, but I'm scared.

INDIANAPOLIS -The father of a missing baby has been arrested for possession of marijuana.

Police confirm Willie Wilson was arrested Wednesday evening.

Police continue to search for the child, a one-month-old they believe was abducted from an Indianapolis street. AnAmber Alert was issued Wednesday evening.

http://www.wthr.com/story/26388916/2014/08/27/amber-alert-issued-for-indianapolis-baby

Marijuana possession? Thats just overkill for a dad whose baby is missing imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member