IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am reading Taniasha Perkins email and had to take a break after her first statement. Media gets paid to make stories up? Ugh! I guess I am going in again to hear the rest of her email. God, give me strength!

One guest currently ...

So, is there anything we, as the general public, can do to make sure the PD feel pressure to ensure justice for Delano?

Guys, that link is not allowed it is not discussable unless you have a link from main stream media. The parents have not been name suspects or persons of interest discussing them as suspects is not allowed.

DELANO WILSON, Age Now: 4 Month(s), Missing: 08/27/2014. Missing From INDIANAPOLIS, IN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (Indiana) 1-317-327-3811.

More...

I am feeling so guilt ridden for not checking this thread in ages. There are too many missing babies ! I cannot keep up . I'm sad there is no news on baby Delano.
No news is not always good news. We have a missing friend now going on 7 weeks. He's an adult and no news is good news in my mind for him . But 6 month old
babies cannot survive on their own anywhere under any conditions. Where are you little man ?

I have not forgotten about you either Delano but like schmae had not checked in for a while. Whats the deal? Where is this precious little man?

I think about this precious little guy every day. Every day I come here I hope to see the thread moved to LOCATED: SAFE

You all are wonderful. I checked in hoping to find news but reading that you are all thinking, hoping and praying for him brings me some measure of comfort. I hope we learn of his fate and that their is justice for him here on earth. God bless each and every one of you Websleuther's keeping this thread alive~ Frigga

I am feeling so guilt ridden for not checking this thread in ages. There are too many missing babies ! I cannot keep up . I'm sad there is no news on baby Delano.
No news is not always good news. We have a missing friend now going on 7 weeks. He's an adult and no news is good news in my mind for him . But 6 month old
babies cannot survive on their own anywhere under any conditions. Where are you little man ?

Sorry about your friend SCHMAE : (

I have been looking for updates on Delano, nothing new.
It's been 96 days since this beautiful baby disappeared. No more media pleas from Mom and Dad ... crickets, eery silence, dead air.

He was six weeks old when he was (supposedly) kidnapped. Do any of you think LE is waiting on lab results from the home? Or did they come up empty handed?

So hard to say, really, what the lab results showed. I haven't heard anything in so long, I suspect the results were inconclusive. I know in my heart baby Delano wasn't kidnapped but my heart/feelings can't be ruled in or out by lab results.

I had to bump this up for Delano. Precious boy was too far from the first page.

Another horrid case where the story being told MAKES NO SENSE, yet the case goes cold with no resolution. I try to hang onto a scenario in my mind where a crooked adoption attorney gives the father some money in exchange for this adorable baby boy, who is living happily somewhere with a new family, who thought they adopted an orphan. Sometimes I need dreams like that to allow myself to keep reading these sad cases. :rose:

Still nothing? I googled his name and the most recent article I found was the one from October talking about how large the backlog is at the lab.

Bumping for Delano!!!!

Does anyone have a contact in local media? If so, can you request they get a case update from IMPD?

Sad to see this year pass into the new year, with no resolution nor JUSTICE for this sweet baby boy. :candle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37
Back