Found Deceased IN - Fiedwenya Fiefe Wandered Away From Her Plainfield Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was actually working in Plainfield yesterday morning.

Unfortunately there are several ponds in Legacy Farms and the nearby neighborhoods. Here in central Indiana it seems nearly every neighborhood has at least one pond.
Yes, this has been discussed and posted in a map up thread. LE is searching those ponds with boats and divers.
This is very worrisome.

BBM

Plainfield Public Safety will start conducting ground searches with adult citizens that wish to assist in the search for 4 year old Fiedwenya Fiefe.

Starting at 2:00 pm, public safety will be at the entrance to the Legacy Farms sub division located at US 40 and Eddy Way. This search will be primarily fields and rural outlying areas around these neighborhoods and searchers will be paired with public safety officials. Adult volunteers need to be aware of the terrain and dress for the weather (sunscreen etc) and be physically capable.

Adult Volunteers will park in the West field at the entrance to Legacy Farms (US 40 and Eddy Way) and check in with public safety. Volunteers must check in with public safety upon arrival and check out with public safety prior to leaving.

This is the ONLY official search party and we request that anyone wanting to search to come and sign in.

301406887_447156707451457_7555909744391948434_n.jpg
Is this a picture of Fiedwenya on the day she went missing?

I hope this little honey is found safe asap.

I think the clothing description was long pink nightgown.
I am always troubled when a child goes missing in pajamas and no mention of shoes.During the day.
Oh heck, yes, I was thinking it said a pink dress.

Oh dear. Maybe if she's not wearing shoes that will make it harder for her to walk further and she might have sat down and curled up, scared but physically not too hurt?

Many volunteers showed up for the search!

In an update about 2:20 p.m., the police department said it had received the maximum amount of volunteers it could accept.

"We will call for additional‘s as necessary and as these search parties return into the evening," a Facebook post from the department states.

Police have obtained footage of Fiedwenya walking down Battersea Lane to the west of her home shortly after the time police were called.

Many volunteers showed up for the search!

In an update about 2:20 p.m., the police department said it had received the maximum amount of volunteers it could accept.

"We will call for additional‘s as necessary and as these search parties return into the evening," a Facebook post from the department states.

Police have obtained footage of Fiedwenya walking down Battersea Lane to the west of her home shortly after the time police were called.

OK so 2pm last seen and 5:34 LE called and seen on camera walking. Wonder when they noticed her gone?

OK so 2pm last seen and 5:34 LE called and seen on camera walking. Wonder when they noticed her gone?

I thought LE was first called at 3pm per initial post below? Or has that changed?

Plainfield PD has a little more info posted:
-Reported approximately 3 p.m. Sept 1, 2022
-Missing from the Legacy Farms neighborhood, wandered away from her home
-4 year old autistic black female
-Her name is Fiedwenya Fiefe
-3 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 35 lbs.
-last seen wearing a long pink dress or nightgown.

sbm

It seems she was seen still in the same block as her home?
Last seen around 2pm
Police called around 3pm
Seen walking shortly after 3pm?

Sounds like our little girl was maybe hiding out near her home for at least an hour, or at least didn't wander far but was able to dodge whoever was looking for her until police were called.
I hope she is safe somewhere... that she is just hiding and will be found asap.

Imo

"According to the woman, Fiedwenya has autism and may have wandered off. The girl is non-verbal and attracted to water.

Divers were seen preparing to go in the retention pond around 8:30 a.m. Police K-9s and drones are also part of the search.

Police began by searching 14 ponds in three neighborhoods around the child’s home."

“She has a history of leaving the residence, but they generally find her quickly and get her back,” said Alridge. “The family, as you can imagine, is very devastated. They are cooperating with our agency.”

Praying she is found safe.

Been listening to this on Broadcastify for hours. They've had dogs, divers, DNR guys with sonar and talked about drone searching the woods west of the subdivision. I've lost count of how many bodies of water they've searched. There were 13 in the one area alone. It's really sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back