IN IN - Gwendolyn C Prince, 54, Bloomington, May 1, 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Gwendolyn C Prince was last seen in Bloomington, Indiana on May 1, 1993.

Gwendolyn C. Prince – The Charley Project

prince_gwendolyn.jpg

• Missing Since 05/01/1993
  • Missing From Bloomington, Indiana
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 08/07/1938 (80)
  • Age 54 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'4, 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Prince was last seen in Bloomington, Indiana on May 1, 1993. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Gwendolyn's case is featured at the Charley Project website this week.

Her page on Doe Network:

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Gwendolyn was last seen in Bloomington on May 1, 1993. Her husband was granted a divorce October 26, 1993. She hasn't had any contact with family or friends since her disappearance.

So sad we have never found her. My grandpa looked for his sister until the day he passed.

So sad we have never found her. My grandpa looked for his sister until the day he passed.
I may know what happened to her. I am related through marriage. My Great Aunt Reecie married a man named Forest Prince. Whom is related to Leonard Prince if it's the right woman Gwendolyns Princes's ex husband. The story goes that they got into a fight and he chopped her up in a hog chopper and fed her to their hogs. This story comes from a preacher that was told about this Forest. Who went to his church. Forest, Leonard are both dead.

I may know what happened to her. I am related through marriage. My Great Aunt Reecie married a man named Forest Prince. Whom is related to Leonard Prince if it's the right woman Gwendolyns Princes's ex husband. The story goes that they got into a fight and he chopped her up in a hog chopper and fed her to their hogs. This story comes from a preacher that was told about this Forest. Who went to his church. Forest, Leonard are both dead.
I just happened to hear the story one day from the pastor. The pastor said it was my distant relation. So being into family history. I went looking to see who in our family had a missing wife. Leonard Prince is the only one that matched. I didn't know what her name was. I knew Leonard had been married 3 or 4 times via the pastor. I went back to the pastor and showed him Debra. Whom had a baby that died at birth with Leonard. The pastor said it wasn't Debra but was in the 1990s. Their baby died in 1995. The pastor then informed me that he had been married several times. But Debra was after the missing wife. But I was on the right trail. He just couldn't remember her name. But that they were married. Then one day vanished and no one ever saw her again. They all continued to go to his church and years go by and someone from Leonard's group confessed to the pastor. I believe it was my great uncle Forest. Whom ran with Roger, Leonard. They all logged and had livestock.

I just happened to hear the story one day from the pastor. The pastor said it was my distant relation. So being into family history. I went looking to see who in our family had a missing wife. Leonard Prince is the only one that matched. I didn't know what her name was. I knew Leonard had been married 3 or 4 times via the pastor. I went back to the pastor and showed him Debra. Whom had a baby that died at birth with Leonard. The pastor said it wasn't Debra but was in the 1990s. Their baby died in 1995. The pastor then informed me that he had been married several times. But Debra was after the missing wife. But I was on the right trail. He just couldn't remember her name. But that they were married. Then one day vanished and no one ever saw her again. They all continued to go to his church and years go by and someone from Leonard's group confessed to the pastor. I believe it was my great uncle Forest. Whom ran with Roger, Leonard. They all logged and had livestock.
Unfortunately if thats the case, it sounds like there probably isnt much that can be done. Would you be comfortable reaching out to Law Enforcement? They may be interested in speaking to the pastor who told you all this.

They could at least close the case if they can find solid evidence.

Thank you for reaching out

Unfortunately if thats the case, it sounds like there probably isnt much that can be done. Would you be comfortable reaching out to Law Enforcement? They may be interested in speaking to the pastor who told you all this.

I'm talking to the pastor about this. It was an off the wall coincidence that I was even told about it. Then months later talking to another family member and then started searching. I just found he name last night. So this is all really fresh. All parties involved are dead. The hog feeder equipment that was out on 4434 popcorn road is no longer there. So how does one go and verify this?

After talking to the pastor. Leonard's brother Robert who was married to Betty. Went to his church. They got pretty close. Robert is the one that told him what his brother did. Leonard told Robert.

All are dead.

I did contact Law enforcement. I also contacted my 2nd cousin Leonard's son told him what was told.

This is Gwen prince oldest granddaughter and 2 oldest grand daughter and we have been searching for here over 31 years it wasn’t on may 1st it was on June 1st she come up missing there is very little information we are seeking information to find out what happened to her so we can get closer because it has been on our hearts for a very long time

This is Gwen prince oldest granddaughter and 2 oldest grand daughter and we have been searching for here over 31 years it wasn’t on may 1st it was on June 1st she come up missing there is very little information we are seeking information to find out what happened to her so we can get closer because it has been on our hearts for a very long time
Tracy & Stacy (prince)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back