GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a sheet metal shop across the street from her apt., and the United Steel Workers union is just past where she was found.

A lot of HR's friends are posting on social media asking anyone to go to police if they have any information about what HR was doing the last day. It's nice and comforting to see a community come out really try to help from day 1. Makes me hopeful that we'll really get justice for Halee here.

This is starting to sound eerily similar to the Ohio state student case(Reagan Tokes). Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In February Reagan Tokes was kidnapped after leaving work at Bodega in Columbus, OH. Taken to ATM to withdraw money, raped, shot twice in the head and abandoned in a park south of Columbus. She was found the following morning. The piece of trash that did this to her was recently released from prison in November.

Oh my God, I can't believe she was shot in the head. It reminds me of Eve Carson, the college student shot in the head after being robbed at UNC. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Eve_Carson

Originally I was thinking stranger abduction, but could this be more a robbery gone wrong?

In February Reagan Tokes was kidnapped after leaving work at Bodega in Columbus, OH. Taken to ATM to withdraw money, raped, shot twice in the head and abandoned in a park south of Columbus. She was found the following morning. The piece of trash that did this to her was recently released from prison in November.

RELEASED? Unbelievable. I have to go read up on that case...

ETA: Got it, released before her murder and now he's back in jail. Thought you meant released after Reagan's murder. Ughhh

A list of questions. Has anyone seen if a press conference has been scheduled?

- Where was her car, purse, phone?
- Last phone contact?
- Who was the last person who saw her?
- Any new people in her life?
- Is she a morning person, up and out early? Or a night owl?
- She seems super connected to friends via text & social media. Last contact?

Much more details released than in Abby's and Libby's case (COD, etc.).

I wonder why they released COD? Was it leaked or was this their actual intention?

This interaction broke and warmed my heart at the same time [video=twitter;826643368688107520]https://twitter.com/haleerathgeber/status/826643368688107520[/video]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

(I was reading something yesterday she posted which really warmed my heart too and I could relate with...about when there is love there's not room for negativity, or something along those lines. I have been saying the same thing recently...)

(Oh boy :( )

Margarita, thanks for all the information you brought here. So upsetting to hear ANOTHER young lady has had her life stolen from her. So sick of these monsters running around doing these horrible things. Looking forward to them all being arrested. I pray every day for that.

rsbm

From where she lived to where she was found texasroadhouse is in the middle of those locations. Jmo

17.7 miles from residence to location found, 8.4 miles from residence to texas road house. About 10 miles from texasroadhouse to soccer field. Jmo

Important data, thanks for posting.

Margarita, thanks for all the information you brought here. So upsetting to hear ANOTHER young lady has had her life stolen from her. So sick of these monsters running around doing these horrible things. Looking forward to them all being arrested. I pray every day for that.

(You are welcome Emma Rose. Thank you.

While this sounds like possibly a stranger abduction, or stalker, who knows as of yet, Heather Elvis has popped into my mind a few times for some reason. Not because I think the circumstances of her murder could necessarily be similar (SM affair/TM, etc), but may e because of her age and occupation. Odd how certain cases/victims remind of us other cases/victims.

Heather Elvis has never been found.)

[video=twitter;856893877969707008]https://twitter.com/my44news/status/856893877969707008[/video]

[video=twitter;856914299465478146]https://twitter.com/Brittany14News/status/856914299465478146[/video]

[video=twitter;856893877969707008]https://twitter.com/my44news/status/856893877969707008[/video]

Thanks JLSChook.

From above:

"The University has learned that the body found yesterday in Warrick County was that of sophomore USI nursing student Halee Rathgeber, and that the death is being investigated as a homicide. The USI community is deeply saddened by this loss and we extend our heartfelt condolences to Halee’s family and friends. As always, the safety and well-being of our community is our first priority. Counseling and support is available to students, faculty and staff across campus through the USI Counseling Center or the USI Dean of Students Office."

Same night that she went missing?
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...vestigating-monday-morning-shooting/698138505

I found a webpage, where people are discussing the victim. I won't link it, since I found most of it offensive, but... A poster does say that she was dating someone, and that this person may have gang affiliations. Is it true? I don't know... But the timing of the gang related shootings is strange...

Yes this does remind me of Reagan Tokes too. She grew up from the next small town over, in fact just a few miles up the road so i did hear all about her case too. Its just so sickening how much this happens now!!

Same night that she went missing?
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...vestigating-monday-morning-shooting/698138505

I found a webpage, where people are discussing the victim. I won't link it, since I found most of it offensive, but... A poster does say that she was dating someone, and that this person may have gang affiliations. Is it true? I don't know... But the timing of the gang related shootings is strange...

Ugh, vehicle shooters..my new, um, specialty, unfortunately (see signature for reference)...

From above:

"Just after 1:30 Monday morning officers were called to Sweetser Avenue.

There a woman told police her son arrived home with a gunshot wound to his arm.

The victim told officers he and his girlfriend were driving on Linwood Avenue near Riverside Drive. when someone started shooting at their car.

Police said the victim's car was riddled with bullet holes. He was taken to an Evansville hospital, while the female in the car was left uninjured."

Interesting angle...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back