Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job (as always)! Yes, that looks more natural to my eye. Not sure what everyone else thinks? I'm just judging based on face shape, width of his upper body, width of the jeans.

Very possible! I scaled the new frame (NF) as an accurate overlay of the ISP1 pic. This is how the POI/BG would look, if the frame did not have that "wider" look:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Nice. That seems more fittin w other two imo. What's the green patch on the hood of hoodie( for whoever else sees hoodie now) doesn't match background leafage to me personally.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Good eye! That green spot is on the original IFC poster, that was found on the Newton County Sheriff's Department FB. When I enlarged the image, it got even more noticeable.

-Nin

Very possible! I scaled the new frame (NF) as an accurate overlay of the ISP1 pic. This is how the POI/BG would look, if the frame did not have that "wider" look:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Great job! He really does appear kind of short in this image, doesn't he? I could never quite be sure with the other photos, because the legs weren't even. Here, it's easier to see his full height. I would guess no taller than 5 ft. 10; but maybe even shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the dark blue spots on the knees of the "new" image?

Good eye! That green spot is on the original IFC poster, that was found on the Newton County Sheriff's Department FB. When I enlarged the image, it got even more noticeable.

-Nin
Freaked me out. Thanks. I never saw it on the other ones. Now imma be googling goodies once again.. all night. Thanks for posting all this newer stuff too btw. And that goes for everyone's BG photo works too, bc I get how tedious this stuffs gets on programs, at least for me, head ache works.[emoji15] [emoji8]

And for me personally it's hard to see the hoodie on head in the other, I finally seethe hoodie, for once, but the other it's harder to make out and does look like bushy thick hair. This "new" one, if its not squished horribly, jello effect, mentioned up one), I would feel like that cheek,jawline, is more distinctive.( on the only side you can really see the face) but if it is squished, maybe it's over distinctifying (< new word) the face, like when you flatten a marshmallow idk! Imo always

His "new" nose does have that marshmallow effect. One thing is for sure....his nose looks wide in all three photos, which leads me to believe that it's probably somewhat accurate and not entirely the distortion of a blurry shot. I do think it's slightly more distorted in this new photo, though.

His "new" nose does have that marshmallow effect. One thing is for sure....his nose looks wide in all three photos, which leads me to believe that it's probably somewhat accurate and not entirely the distortion of a blurry shot. I do think it's slightly more distorted in this new photo, though.

Yep yeps. Wasn't Sure if his face was just angled another way like less looking down with flare nostrils, but I can't decide if that's gonna make the cheek jaw area diff too.imo

And, IMOO, you can see the bill of the camo cap in the new pic

This makes me think of LE saying "look at the clothes" (don't have the link.sorry) as if there is something distinctive..along with the design on the shirt? IMO
Freaked me out. Thanks. I never saw it on the other ones. Now imma be googling goodies once again.. all night. Thanks for posting all this newer stuff too btw. And that goes for everyone's BG photo works too, bc I get how tedious this stuffs gets on programs, at least for me, head ache works.[emoji15] [emoji8]

This makes me think of LE saying "look at the clothes" (don't have the link.sorry) as if there is something distinctive..along with the design on the shirt? IMO
I remember this. I was just staring at all three thinkin the same thing. Cause imo the brighter of all the pics I guess it's number 3? Has the most detail in clothing, Except! The possible hoodie/ hat on head.. And I'm confused why the green patch isn't in the other two. Cause what if its an emblem or the hood/ hat is camo and it's a bright green leaf of that pattern or something. And someone would recognize that I'd think. I seriously thought, can't find link, LE said possible hoodie? I can only make it out, with more certainty, in the " new" one.And so I'm now more confused since I believe also they want people too look at the clothes but Mainly use the latter two, but some of us see more in the blurrier other one used less.

What are the dark blue spots on the knees of the "new" image?

I have never seen new jeans on suspect but older worn jeans and even faded with worn areas. The darker marks on the knees could be patches of wet from kneeling. Jmo

Just catching up cuz I've been swamped at work. Very interesting.

Would they halftone the image to prepare for a large print (such as the pictures they displayed at the press conference)? In other words, could they have done the halftoning in a photo editor?

Definitely possible the image data could be half-toned digitally prior to printing, however I have not heard of someone doing that purposely except for pure artistic reasons

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

That is one creepy picture.

I have never seen new jeans on suspect but older worn jeans and even faded with worn areas. The darker marks on the knees could be patches of wet from kneeling. Jmo

Excellent notion Elley Mae! Think of what that could be telling us. Interesting.

I never saw that before! Thanks

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I think maybe he has a normal sized nose (one of the distinctive ones) BUT a very small mouth when looking seriously or tense. IMO
I don't recognize a moustache for sure but IF he has one then I wonder if it could be an artificially moustache.

In the lighter colored BG pic does he look like he's got his hoodie up over his hair or is that a camo cap? Because in the gif pics it looks like he doesn't have a hoodie up then in the other 2 there looks to be a hoodie over his head. If he didn't at first have a hoodie up when LG was videoing him when did he put it up over his head? Was there another sequence in the video that LG made but LE left that frame out for whatever reason? Maybe I'm seeing things wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon