Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I just feel he he is younger than middle aged. Of course this is my opinion. Are the clothes he is wearing throwing off the age? Im sure this has been discussed many times. The reason I wanted just the chin area was to see if the lines around his chin and ear are defined. I mean some people as we know have whats called "butt chins". I think a chin area can and could tell a lot about a face. His seems smooth and buds out just a bit with rounded lines surrounding his chin. This is of course what I see. Would love to hear what others may feel.

I agree this is a possibility but doesn't explain LE saying this pic of BG was just before criminal activity was about to begin (paraphrase) and the 2.30 p.m. billboard time.

So now that I have an explanation of a billboard time, thanks all, I guess I'm not understanding the bolded above.

The theory you responded to (well it was an additional comment to a theory) was that the girls could have taken pictures 2:07 walked around some more then headed back North on the bridge and then encountered BG at 2:30.

And marmot14 said they were to meet whomever was picking them up at 3:00-3:30 so that could make sense that they were walking back down the bridge.

Are you saying something is wrong with that theory? And if so what am I missing?

Thanks.

Maybe, maybe not ;-)

As you have done a great job with BG's image I was hoping you will be curious at least to look into it but I get it if you consider that waste of your time.

Thanks, I am curious by nature and will gladly follow up on theories or thoughts.

Gray Hughes has (already) done such a great job with his videos. If you check the following one, you can compare the NW end of the bridge (B.R. Digital Image) with the image of Abby and the background.

Marker 2:02ff

[video=youtube;cHpzjx51h5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpzjx51h5A[/video]

All IMO

-Nin

Thanks NIN for that video.

This helps a ton. BG wasn't even near Abby at 2:07. So this makes sense to me in the timeline.

ETA - It does appear that either they passed him on the bridge (and turned around to take a video of him but unlikely) or encountered him after on the way back to the pickup spot. That would account for the 30 min or so.

I also used this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68

Thanks NIN for that video.

This helps a ton. BG wasn't even near Abby at 2:07. So this makes sense to me in the timeline.

ETA - It does appear that either they passed him on the bridge (and turned around to take a video of him but unlikely) or encountered him after on the way back to the pickup spot. That would account for the 30 min or so.

I also used this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68

Or the POI/BG entered the bridge from theSE end, passed Abby and Libby while having a good look at them, and then turned back around towards them.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Or the POI/BG entered the bridge from theSE end, passed Abby and Libby while having a good look at them, and then turned back around towards them.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Yes thank you excellent point and maybe a better point because it would seem he would go out the way he came in so as to get out quickly maybe.

Now, what do we have here? Looking pretty symmetrical to me. A logo of some kind? Part of the jacket or of the white thing?

attachment.php

BW

attachment.php

attachment.php

Enlarged, BW ,processed:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ONE TWO THREE heads only marked.jpg
    ONE TWO THREE heads only marked.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 301
  • ONE TWO THREE heads only BW marked.jpg
    ONE TWO THREE heads only BW marked.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 297
  • THREE.png
    THREE.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 303
  • THREE BW processed marked.jpg
    THREE BW processed marked.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 302
I want to say (although not helpful) that I think from the start/first look at the pic: Abby is looking like being shy/embarrassed/inhibited. She doesn't look as if she is having fun to be on that bridge with her best friend taking a nice photo. Therefore I have the feeling something was already going on this minute. Did she see the BG behind Libby ...?? :dunno:

Now, what do we have here? Looking pretty symmetrical to me. A logo of some kind? Part of the jacket or of the white thing?

attachment.php

BW

attachment.php

attachment.php

Enlarged, BW ,processed:

attachment.php

-Nin

I can't see a logo but I'm now for the first time seeing something that looks like a weapon in BG's right hand. I believe it maybe an illusion (the gun).

NIN

In your symmetrical pictures top two rows last picture on each where you have your arrows...

Pull out on the white thing a little, there are two white hanging/jags whatever you want to call it. This looks out of place for a logo UNLESS it's part of the logo and the white curved part juts out a little.

Thoughts?

ONE TWO THREE heads only marked.jpg

I can't see a logo but I'm now for the first time seeing something that looks like a weapon in BG's right hand. I believe it maybe an illusion (the gun).

His right hand...something is wrong with that part because his hand looks enormous compared to the rest of him. I can't put my finger on it but that area is weird.

NIN

I can't upload a picture on my mac for some reason and it's driving me crazy.

In your symmetrical pictures top two rows last picture on each where you have your arrows...

Pull out on the white thing a little, there are two white hanging/jags whatever you want to call it. This looks out of place for a logo UNLESS it's part of the logo and the white curved part juts out a little.

Thoughts?

Here are the images again, unmarked, if that helps:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ONE TWO THREE heads only.jpg
    ONE TWO THREE heads only.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 325
  • ONE TWO THREE heads only copy.jpg
    ONE TWO THREE heads only copy.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 325
  • THREE BW processed.jpg
    THREE BW processed.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 327
Thanks NIN I was able to edit my comment and upload a smaller image. Can you take a look at that? I put a square around the area in question.

Thanks NIN I was able to edit my comment and upload a smaller image. Can you take a look at that? I put a square around the area in question.

Gotcha. I think we are looking at a small rectangle possibly below the white thing, which I think are the handles -or is the handle- of a white plastic bag. I know opinions differ on that (plastic bag), but that's what I saw from day one.

ALL IMO

-Nin

So now that I have an explanation of a billboard time, thanks all, I guess I'm not understanding the bolded above.

The theory you responded to (well it was an additional comment to a theory) was that the girls could have taken pictures 2:07 walked around some more then headed back North on the bridge and then encountered BG at 2:30.

And marmot14 said they were to meet whomever was picking them up at 3:00-3:30 so that could make sense that they were walking back down the bridge.

Are you saying something is wrong with that theory? And if so what am I missing?

Thanks.
Marmot said the shadow indicated BG was on the bridge at 02.58 which I queried because of the 02.30 last seen billboard time plus the fact that LE said criminal activity began just after the pic (i.e 02.30 billboard time). Therefore BG and girls could not still have been on the bridge at 03.00 (the "shadow" time) if the billboard LE time is correct.

I want to say (although not helpful) that I think from the start/first look at the pic: Abby is looking like being shy/embarrassed/inhibited. She doesn't look as if she is having fun to be on that bridge with her best friend taking a nice photo. Therefore I have the feeling something was already going on this minute. Did she see the BG behind Libby ...?? :dunno:
Libby had posted two Snapchat photos pretty close together in time. One is the photo of Abby and the photo is taken looking northward. The second photo taken just shows the bridge and it is taken looking southward. There is no BG in either view.

Libby had posted two Snapchat photos pretty close together in time. One is the photo of Abby and the photo is taken looking northward. The second photo taken just shows the bridge and it is taken looking southward. There is no BG in either view.

I agree BG is not behind or in front of these girls at 2:07.

It seems possible the girls saw BG somewhere along their walk before the 2:30 time. They were dropped off at 1:00.

Could they have seen BG early in their walk like at 1:05-1:10 (making up an early time on their walk). Then when they saw him again at 2:30ish it alarmed her enough to start the video, like how did he get here so fast type of thing?

But perhaps I'm missing something?

Also many are asking why LE isn't releasing more video but it seems possible immediately after this frame she put the video down or in a pocket so as to not arouse more suspicion that she was filming/photographing him. Like perhaps it was a very quick turn to capture him but then went back to filming nature or put it in her pocket?

Poke holes?

I agree BG is not behind or in front of these girls at 2:07.

It seems possible the girls saw BG somewhere along their walk before the 2:30 time. They were dropped off at 1:00.

Could they have seen BG early in their walk like at 1:05-1:10 (making up an early time on their walk). Then when they saw him again at 2:30ish it alarmed her enough to start the video, like how did he get here so fast type of thing?

But perhaps I'm missing something?

Also many are asking why LE isn't releasing more video but it seems possible immediately after this frame she put the video down or in a pocket so as to not arouse more suspicion that she was filming/photographing him. Like perhaps it was a very quick turn to capture him but then went back to filming nature or put it in her pocket?

Poke holes?

From their vantage point on the bridge-MOO is they saw BG on the other bank of the creek, walking towards the NW approach to the bridge, which would have raised suspicions. As an avid hiker, I'd probably think "Huh, where did he come from?", or "Huh. I didn't see him back on the trail area.".At a normal adult male pace, albeit maybe a hurried pace, he could have crossed the bridge in under 4 minutes.

The video could have been taken over a shoulder, or with Libby turned around as you described. We don't know.

I think the girls' suspicions were raised when BG got on to the bridge, but they became alarmed as he drew closer.

JMO

I do see something that stands out compared to the rest of the background.

I can't make the images larger but being a Jeep owner it sorta looks like the front of a Jeep to me at first glance with a higher windshield and round lights.

ETA - second guessing a Jeep, looks longer.

Gotta say I see a vehicle too. Always have. I see the posts but see a white vehicle. The posts are a different color than thee white vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro