Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone brought up Mickie, the college senior girl with curly blonde hair who was on her bike, and how her photos were manipulated. There is a photo of Micky on her bike alone in the parking lot. Then there is a photo of the car in the parking lot but no Micky in that photo. Turns out Mickie WAS in that photo but they edited her out of it. Which is weird because why edit her out of the photo that would prove that car is who took her?
It doesn't make sense to edit the photo that would be proof.

In this case, with BG and the bridge photo, in this case- if the photo was actually him walking in the park/woods itself but they just edited it to look like he is on the bridge instead of walking in the park/woods...I mean..woods kind of all look the same right? so a background of trees and grass and dirt wouldn't be something the police would need to try to hide, would it?
I kind of don't get why they do that anyway.
In this particular case, LE wanted to show his entire body including his feet so friends or family might recognize the way he appeared in full view. If he was standing in a crime scene, it may not only be trees and grass at that angle depending on where bodies were placed. They aren't going to show victims or the aftermath so putting him into photos of the bridge would serve more than one purpose. LE wanted the public to associate the bridge with him in case it jogged their memory from seeing him there either on that day or perhaps before.

I don't know the case you mentioned about the girl and bike, but LE will often hold things back so not to tip off the suspects to crucial evidence they may have against them.

The mascot of Delphi Community High School is the Oracles.

Just the thing to ease the minds of anyone noticing a person strolling in the area....

Laughing,

That would be cool if we could link that! I just can't find any Delphi Oracles hats in camo, only black.

There is one picture with two men walking together on the bridge. The one in the jacket and hat is one of the men. The second is the man in the camo jacket, who suddenly disappeared from the scene by the time he got close enough to the girls. I believe he went "down the hill" where the other person in the camp jacket was waiting. I believe they are motorcyclist based on the hat they're wearing. And I believe they saw the girls dropped off and followed them. This isn't a crime of opportunity; this is a crime that they wanted to commit to see what murder felt like. I believe the audio file has two voices on it. And I believe the girls, at that age, wanted an adventure. That's why they took video, picture and audio. I did that at their age. Fortunately, I didn't end up in their place. There are actually two men that need to be found. One didn't do this. I don't believe they even tried to hide initially the photos and video. Thank you iCloud for backing up all our info. In cases like this, that's what's needed. I want this case solved. These babies didn't deserve this. I suggest checking the second person in the photo before he disappeared. Compare the second person in the photo to the picture of the single man. It's him. There were two men involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one picture with two men walking together on the bridge. The one in the jacket and hat is one of the men. The second is the man in the camo jacket, who suddenly disappeared from the scene by the time he got close enough to the girls. I believe he went "down the hill" where the other person in the camp jacket was waiting. I believe they are motorcyclist based on the hat they're wearing. And I believe they saw the girls dropped off and followed them. This isn't a crime of opportunity; this is a crime that they wanted to commit to see what murder felt like. I believe the audio file has two voices on it. And I believe the girls, at that age, wanted an adventure. That's why they took video, picture and audio. I did that at their age. Fortunately, I didn't end up in their place. There are actually two men that need to be found. One didn't do this. I don't believe they even tried to hide initially the photos and video. Thank you iCloud for backing up all our info. In cases like this, that's what's needed. I want this case solved. These babies didn't deserve this. I suggest checking the second person in the photo before he disappeared. Compare the second person in the photo to the picture of the single man. It's him. There were two men involved.

Where and when did you see a photo of two men?

I think we all see the blue jeans with the navy blue jacket (London Fog brand maybe). Which is a little preppy to wear with the casual t-shirt and jeans look. What stands out the most to me is the black t-shirt with the white speech-bubble style shirt. Those are very popular around the internet and many women have their own pressing machines to make their own at home. To me it looks as if he borrowed that jacket from someone because it is obviously much larger. I am seeing a camouflage hat that is tilted/positioned slightly to the right side of his head. I see a goatee and no sunglasses as some have mentioned previously.

f1382a4d81caa429252a06a3bc6f59e4.png

This is the image. The person on the right looks exactly like the suspect.

Hi- I'm 99% certain that the jacket worn by BG is a Rothco Concealed weapon jacket with pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. What do you think?

Considering where the gun can be viewed in the photos from LE, it is likely that he is left handed and the gun will fit in the pouch on the right side. It's called a three season jacket because it has an inner lining, although it is light weight.

Also below is a youtube video of a guy talking about the Rothco three season jacket.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=D48zWaCwEuul8wf8jYnADg#q=rothco+concealed+carry +jacket+with+pistol+pouch

attachment.php

[video=youtube;SglqD8H76qY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SglqD8H76qY[/video]

Attachments

• 3d53ccf8-c51c-4e63-838c-a1fb9d6e300f_1.0c2d1d8e34d05d67c34f2a93d792421d.jpeg
    3d53ccf8-c51c-4e63-838c-a1fb9d6e300f_1.0c2d1d8e34d05d67c34f2a93d792421d.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 372
The photo of the searchers is quite interesting. At the very least it gives us a an idea of the inaccuracy of pinpointing the exact type of jacket the suspect is wearing and items people believe they are seeing which may not be there at all.

I admit there is a very uncanny likeness to the photo of the suspect. Does it mean any man wearing that type of jacket and jeans would look the near the same?

Here is a very clear shot of the two searchers on the bridge:
https://twitter.com/pharosjkk/status/831552121443061761

The jacket is a Carhartt and it does look very similar to the one on the suspect:
http://workingperson.com/media/cata...b33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_71229.jpg

I don't either tbh, and it's anyone's guess as to why. Maybe the where he actually was is important to the case. Or like was said so you can focus solely on him. Etc. Imo

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Except even on the bridge there are lots of things to look at-just look at the number of people, dogs, and vehicles that people have spotted behind trees! I can't imagine that a trail picture would be "busier."

I played around with this white thing and letters on top with GIMP. Therefore I know there seems always another word to be read if at all there is something to decipher. When I had altered least then I got to read "Libbi" as the first word. When I had altered more "Libbi" changed into words which had nothing to do with "Libbi". Same with the second word.

I gave up and will curiously see what others here are able to obtain. :)
Margarita on the main thread wondered if it could be a lanyard like you have with an id hanging on it. Reading your posts reminds me I have an old one with writing actually on it. Could that be it?

With the pic of the searchers on the bridge could BG be put next to them like Webby did with her daughter?

BTW Webby how tall is your daughter? It could be a better guide than using the height of the side rails.

I haven't looked on here for a few days. Great work everyone.

Except even on the bridge there are lots of things to look at-just look at the number of people, dogs, and vehicles that people have spotted behind trees! I can't imagine that a trail picture would be "busier."
Your exactly right, I do not think it would be busier either. And I actually, put of all that stuff did see a vehicle, my problem is visual perception. It's hard for me to judge distance with the size of what I see, so I can't be sure if its real. Which is a bummer. Otherwise, I guess for me, I do sort of want him not on the bridge bc I want to feel like there is more. I want him caught and want it to be more. Another reason, to reiterate, the photo is too wonky, I feel like branches are just smudged out. Thinks feel amiss. It's just what I see, the curvy smudges. I imo think they are branches. I'd be curious for someone who goes.there again, to take a photo where they think LG possibly squatted and shot video. Wonder if there are branches? Either way it's all just imo.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

THIS IS AN UPDATED REPOSTING OF MY EARLIER VIDEO EXPERIMENTS being brought from the main threads by request for perusal. :eek:

My goal was to try to video and then take stills from the 60-80 foot mark (according to the estimates made by Gray Hughes based on BG's placement on the bridge). I asked my trusty assistants (my teen daughters) to help me recreate what it would look like if someone was filmed on a phone from the above distance. I chose 70 feet as the median and asked my daughter to walk to the 60 foot mark. The phone used was my Samsung Galaxy.

Please note: during the filming in both experiments, the video was crystal clear at all times, never out of focus, even while moving the camera.

In order to determine whether Libby filmed without using the zoom, for this first part of the experiment I did not zoom during the filming (I would zoom after the still was taken).

Right away we could see the camera eye view at 60 feet does not represent the naked eye view. The camera view makes my daughter look much futher away than she really is. This was a mistake I made the first time I posted this experiment. Somehow I didn't see the disparity between the views while looking over my other daughter's shoulder while she was filming. If filming at this unzoomed level, Libby would have hardly been able to see BG at all.

Still shot taken from video at 60 feet without zoom:
attachment.php

I took that still shot from above, cropped it and then tried to zoom in it to see if I could make out the features of my daughter. Well, as you can see, I have a pixelated mess zooming in and enhancing the photo after filming without the zoom on.

Image deleted

For part two of this experiment I again took a video of my daughter walking towards the camera starting at a distance of 70 feet down to 60 feet away. This time I zoomed while filming, grabbed my still and then tried to further zoom and enhance the still shot.

This time, by zooming in to film, it was a much truer representation of how far away BG would have been, which was tragically close. My daughter is still 60 feet away but she is zoomed at the maximum level which is more indicative of real life distance. I grabbed the still from this zoomed video and even before any further enhancements she is already looking blurry.

Still shot taken from video at 60 feet with zoom:
attachment.php

Next I cropped the still that I grabbed, zoomed in even further and enhanced it the best I could. This close up is much better and more detailed but very blurry. You cannot see my daughter's facial features but can certainly see it's a female, hair length and color, clothes type and color, and body lanuage. I don't know all the reasons why my stills might have come out so much worse the Libby's but it could have been my phone. I used a Samsung and we now know that Libby had an iphone.

attachment.php

So based on these two parts of the experiment, it seems apparent that Libby would have zoomed in while filming. BG was actually much closer than the unzoomed camera level showed. He could hardly be seen in the camera's eye view (first picture) and I think Libby would have naturally zoomed in, without thinking, just to be able to see him through the camera. For me, I have no doubt that Libby filmed at the zoomed level.

If that is true then it makes sense also that LE grabbed stills of BG from a zoomed in film. I think they then cropped the still and zoomed in further to get the pictures we have of BG (after much additional enhancing according to LE).

I did try this same experiment with my daughter's iphone (but only part two as I don't believe the first part applies) and taken in the opposite direction on the road to recreate the sun direction that we see in the shots of BG. I will post that separately soon. Oh yes, very importantly, imo and moo, of course.

Websight: Fantastic Work!!! I'm new here. Your work changed my perspective of this guy completely. My (Our) imaginations get carried away because we know the outcome of this horrible crime. But it clearly did not start out that way. Thank you so much for providing additional perspective.
I have also posted a pic of the jacket I believe he wore. It's a Rothco three season concealed weapon jacket with a pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at Walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. It is likely that he is left handed since the right pouch appears to have a gun in it. A lot of people carry concealed weapons and buy this jacket. it's a little bulky because it has a gun and mags of bullets in the inside. I don't think he has "murder tools" tucked in his jacket.
With your work, and this very different perspective of a jacket, I theorize that this guy was there for different reasons than murdering two kids. He was walking purposefully and determined because he had something to do. What was it? I think it possible that the girls just showed up in his path.
Also below is a youtube link to a guy speaking and demonstrating this jacket. Very interesting.
Plausable?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rothco+three+season+jacket&&view=detail&mid=1C24FA8F996D615BA3521C24FA8F996D615BA352&FORM=VRDGAR

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3d53ccf8-c51c-4e63-838c-a1fb9d6e300f_1.0c2d1d8e34d05d67c34f2a93d792421d.jpeg
    3d53ccf8-c51c-4e63-838c-a1fb9d6e300f_1.0c2d1d8e34d05d67c34f2a93d792421d.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 593
Snipped for space

Henry, one thing I notice about the jacket (and one of its selling points!) is that you cannot see an outline of a weapon. The picture of BG appears to show a weapon and pretty clearly at that which makes me think his jacket is of a lighter, windbreaker material. My opinion. What do you think about how the purpose of the jacket you show is to prevent anyone from detecting a weapon?

Hi- I'm 99% certain that the jacket worn by BG is a Rothco Concealed weapon jacket with pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. What do you think?

Considering where the gun can be viewed in the photos from LE, it is likely that he is left handed and the gun will fit in the pouch on the right side. It's called a three season jacket because it has an inner lining, although it is light weight.

Snipped for space

Henry, one thing I notice about the jacket (and one of its selling points!) is that you cannot see an outline of a weapon. The picture of BG appears to show a weapon and pretty clearly at that which makes me think his jacket is of a lighter, windbreaker material. My opinion. What do you think about how the purpose of the jacket you show is to prevent anyone from detecting a weapon?

HI Bird- It could be the image enhancement is showing the outline. I also just researched a Rothco soft shell jacket that has a double zipper so it can open from the bottom and top like the BG pic. It also had a detachable hoodie. So he may have the hoodie up rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket. There are more zippers (pouches) on this jacket than the other one. But I can't make out zippers in the enhanced pics.

See also youtube video about this jacket and close up pics:
[video=youtube;badBYSZlf-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badBYSZlf-A[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rothco soft shell jacket.jpg
    Rothco soft shell jacket.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 711
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online