Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is his left hand we see reaching to the visor then I think he did know Libby was taking photos/video of him. Maybe he therefore tried to shield his face?
I will never understand why we didn't see the raised left hand and the "O" before.

I read on here that it was determined it couldn't be his hand, but either way that is certainly an "O" in my book.

attachment.php

I'm at Wal-Mart and what do I see? The same shirt some others believe is the logo on his shirt. There are plenty of sizes to choose from.

Attachments

• IMG_1024 2.jpg
    IMG_1024 2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 451
MOO here

I think it's important not to overlook what our image expert helped us determine. In addition to him being a verified professional, we also have Billy Mabou who works in the field and WS member Nin who has done extensive work in this area (still love your work on the Missy Bevers thread Nin) as well as WebSight who has spent endless hours trying to recreate, sharpen, adjust, align, etc etc etc this picture.

If I forgot anyone else, apologies in advance. I'm guessing we've all played around a bit with the image - I know I've looked at it hundreds of times. But for me if an expert says that blob is an artifact or a missing area has to do with pixel alignment, compression and who knows what all else new words I've learned thanks to them, then that's what I will go with.

attachment.php

Ok. I'm now seeing two boys bottom left corner of the bridge underneath. One is wearing a white and black striped polo shirt sort of looking at Libby and smiling/laughing and the other has the black t-shirt with the skull on it hiding completely under the bridge or maybe that's his face I am seeing and he is looking up at Libby too? I can see how easy it is to get side tracked on here and glad we have each other to keep facts straight. Please chime in with your thoughts. The original picture was found here: http://truecrimeguy.com/twisted-tracks-murders-liberty-german-abigail-williams/ *Snapchat pic of Abigail on bridge alone

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 15.jpg
    FullSizeRender 15.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 392
Picture snipped for space

Hey ASL I see you recently registered and reading your post reminds me of the very early days of this case. There is nothing there. It's been gone over and over and really, there is nothing down there. Trust me, people thought they saw all types of things on, under, over the bridge!

OT/ Just wanted to say what a wonderful profession you are in. I read you explain your user name to someone the other day. :)

Ok. I'm now seeing two boys bottom left corner of the bridge underneath. One is wearing a white and black striped polo shirt sort of looking at Libby and smiling/laughing and the other has the black t-shirt with the skull on it hiding completely under the bridge or maybe that's his face I am seeing and he is looking up at Libby too? I can see how easy it is to get side tracked on here and glad we have each other to keep facts straight. Please chime in with your thoughts. The original picture was found here: http://truecrimeguy.com/twisted-tracks-murders-liberty-german-abigail-williams/ *Snapchat pic of Abigail on bridge alone

Picture snipped for space

Hey ASL I see you recently registered and reading your post reminds me of the very early days of this case. There is nothing there. It's been gone over and over and really, there is nothing down there. Trust me, people thought they saw all types of things on, under, over the bridge!

OT/ Just wanted to say what a wonderful profession you are in. I read you explain your user name to someone the other day. :)

Thanks. Nice to meet you bird. I am sharing what I see in hopes it may help. I apologize in advance if it's been repeated and I realize some of you are experts and I certainly don't want to step on any toes. However, I am here to help and here to stay. I originally thought to analyze the pic when I first saw it, but couldn't find anything. Today, for some reason it struck me to take a further look at this case.

Thanks. Nice to meet you bird. I am sharing what I see in hopes it may help. I apologize in advance if it's been repeated and I realize some of you are experts and I certainly don't want to step on any toes. However, I am here to help and here to stay. I originally thought to analyze the pic when I first saw it, but couldn't find anything. Today, for some reason it struck me to take a further look at this case.

Oh and my comment in no way meant your help is any less important than anyone else. I certainly DO hope you are here to stay! I only thought I'd fill you in on the saga of what was thought to have been seen under the bridge. :)

Oh and my comment in no way meant your help is any less important than anyone else. I certainly DO hope you are here to stay! I only thought I'd fill you in on the saga of what was thought to have been seen under the bridge. :)
All I heard was a car was seen? Was there more? And thank you for letting me know btw ��

attachment.php

I'm at Wal-Mart and what do I see? The same shirt some others believe is the logo on his shirt. There are plenty of sizes to choose from.

Skeletor, I think is the name of it

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Bumping off my own post.

Not having any luck finding the post from the WSer, but I was able to look back into my search history.

The type of jacket that was mentioned was a "gore-tex" jacket.

Hi BCA- I might have found a comparable jacket. Let me know what you think. The pic is an Ash City/North End
Sports Jacket and described as follows in the attached link. It runs $81 in this link.
Ash City describes itself as selling "Men's and Women's Customizable Promotional Apparel for Corporate and Casual Markets". North End Sports specializes in "Corporate wear, custom screen printing & Embroidery". Saying all that, this comparable jacket would be purchased for a group, company, or maybe a team. Because we can't see any custom screen printing or embroidery causes confusion.

• "Ash City/North End Sports 88120 mens medium length fully lined jacket. Seam sealed outer shell. Reverse coil zippers. 1 chest & 2 lower zip pockets w/zipper tunnels. Attached hood w/back velcro adjustment tab. Elasticized cuff band w/adjustable velcro tab. Shock cord drawstring @ hem. Zip out lightweight fleece jacket. Crossover style. EZEM & EZAWAY systems. Temperature Range: (36-1)°F Sizes: (S-5XL) FABRIC: Outer Shell: 100% nylon mini ripstop coated w/3000mm waterproofness/1000g breathable; Upper Body & Hood Lining: mesh; Lower Body & Sleeve Lining: taffeta; Detachable Jacket: 100 polyester anti-pill microfleece, 6.4oz/yd2/215gsm".

http://www.neweconomyindustrial.net...8120_p/nes-88120.htm=#PhotoSwipe1496888839214

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• NES-88120-2[1].jpg
    NES-88120-2[1].jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 440
  • suspect-1.jpg
    suspect-1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 433
When reducing the brightness you see these areas suggestive of areas reflecting light:

attachment.php

These areas include the "white thing" peaking out of the BG's jacket. Whatever it is, the material seems therefore to have some reflective properties.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Regarding that reflective area......

I was recently watching a Forensic Files episode and the killer used plastic police style zip ties that police use for cuffs and this particular type had a small metal tab that was used for the part that ratcheted them closed in only one direction.

They went on to say that most zip ties have all plastic parts but the police zip tie had this special metal tab part that helped keep people from breaking the zip tie when cuffed. It was a small metal tab and would make the noise you hear when you close a zip tie. The metal tab fit into the little grooves on the zip tie. They said that only the police style used metal tabs like that.

I dont know if the small metal tab was in a spot that could reflect light or not. Because this particular case they had already removed the small metal tab from the zip tie and were showing it on the screen.

It was real small. Maybe 1/2 inch long and 1/4 or 1/8 inch wide and in shape of a small rectangle piece of metal. It was silver metal of some sort.

Someone on the other thread was talking about this reflective area and so I wanted to mention this here too if this helps any. I wish I could remember the Forensic Files episode it was on. Oh yea, It was about a person who killed a jogger in a remote jogging trail. It took years for LE to solve the case. He attempted to kidnap another person by pulling them over with flashing lights and he was trying to impersonate a police officer and he wore a police type hat. One of his ex-friends remembered about this guy and he recalled how some LE would keep a spare zip tie in the brim of their hats if ever needed. The friend found an old LE type zip tie that had the metal part and they were able to test the metal to solve the case because it matched the metal tab hey found at the murder scene. It was one of the more interesting cases I have seen on that show.

ETA If I can ever find the person they arrested or more about the case I will post it again here because they may have pictures of the metal part of the police zip tie used in the killing.

ETA-2 Including link to the picture showing the reflective area we are talking about. And the more I think about this and look at that picture, I think its possible that could be what is reflecting the shiny part in the photo because if you look close it appears the end of the zip tie goes out on top over the shiny reflective area which would be right where the metal tab would be.

Im talking about that 1 real shiny bright spot. The 4th arrow down is pointing at it.

If its a zip tie to begin with of course. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=117952&stc=1

Wanted to add that I tried to find the episode I saw and couldnt find it but I did find many pictures of various police style zip ties by googling "police zip tie" and using IMAGES from google.

They make all kinds of thicknesses and some have a rather large area where the ends go into which could also cause that reflective spot which seems to reflect larger than the other parts.

One thing I realized too is that it is common for LE to keep them started in a loop so that all they have to do is put it around a persons hand and tighten it. They come packaged in different ways and can be straight but to get ready to bind people they can be pre-fastened with a loop so that a hand can be slid right in and then it just has to be tightened.

I realize the BG photo is so blurry it is hard to be conclusive about anything but it seems plausible it could be the end of a police style zip tie we are seeing pre-fastened in a loop. I also realize others have brought up the possibility of it being a zip tie before. Just trying to add what I have found out about them.

Below is a photo of one of the police style ones. Googling "police zip tie" provides many more photos of different types. These come packaged straight and so a person could make 1 single loop and leave the other end straight if they wanted to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371171727064?rmvSB=true

I don't think the white thing is something like zip ties, similar - okay, but no.
The whole time I couldn't agree with "handles of shopping bag". Nevertheless, for a certain reason, I want to ask if it is possible the white thing is the handle of a fast-food bag or the handle of a laundry bag? On Google pics I didn't find a similar bag. Maybe you know more?
Because BG is pulling with his right hand a white thin end piece of "something" which could be the continuation of "the white thing" above I doubt the thing to be a handle but I have to be open to other possibilities, sigh.

All I heard was a car was seen? Was there more? And thank you for letting me know btw ��

LE I think specifically mentioned that no other people or cars were in the pictures they released. I believe what some thought was a car at the end of the bridge were posts. They also mentioned an area off the bridge and said it wasn't a person.

Skeletor, I think is the name of it

Not Skeletor. Google it and you'll see that the character with that name (part of Mattel's Masters of the Universe franchise) looks nothing like this image.

The image in question is the logo of Marvel's "The Punisher."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher

Variations are sometimes used by members of the U.S. Military in an unofficial capacity. The Army's 24th Infantry Regiment uses a variant called the "Deuce Four Skull," which has the number "24" on the skull's forehead.

https://nothingbutcomics.net/2014/07/22/the-military-skull-art-inspired-by-the-punisher/

Interestingly, that number 2 could potentially form something like a 'question mark' shape on the skull's forehead (much like the 'question mark' shape one might interpret from the photo of BG,) but the colors would have to be inverted (black to white, white to black) in order to make it appear like the shape in the BG photo.

I personally don't think this logo or the "Deuce Four Skull" are actually on BG's shirt, as the logo would have to be placed very high up on the shirt front, very close to the shirt's neckline. (Which is very strange placement, imho.) I'm not convinced that the shape seen is a graphic of any sort (whether on shirt or bandana.) I'm more inclined to think of it as a physical object, like a drawstring or something.

Still, I thought this was an interesting sort of quasi-coincidence.

MOO

LE I think specifically mentioned that no other people or cars were in the pictures they released. I believe what some thought was a car at the end of the bridge were posts. They also mentioned an area off the bridge and said it wasn't a person.
How weird we all see different things. I sure wished someone else saw the one with the striped shirt so we could exchange thoughts. Oh well, it is what it is.
Surely, we will know more soon! I'm praying!

Not Skeletor. Google it and you'll see that the character with that name (part of Mattel's Masters of the Universe franchise) looks nothing like this image.

The image in question is the logo of Marvel's "The Punisher."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher

Variations are sometimes used by members of the U.S. Military in an unofficial capacity. The Army's 24th Infantry Regiment uses a variant called the "Deuce Four Skull," which has the number "24" on the skull's forehead.

https://nothingbutcomics.net/2014/07/22/the-military-skull-art-inspired-by-the-punisher/

Interestingly, that number 2 could potentially form something like a 'question mark' shape on the skull's forehead (much like the 'question mark' shape one might interpret from the photo of BG,) but the colors would have to be inverted (black to white, white to black) in order to make it appear like the shape in the BG photo.

I personally don't think this logo or the "Deuce Four Skull" are actually on BG's shirt, as the logo would have to be placed very high up on the shirt front, very close to the shirt's neckline. (Which is very strange placement, imho.) I'm not convinced that the shape seen is a graphic of any sort (whether on shirt or bandana.) I'm more inclined to think of it as a physical object, like a drawstring or something.

Still, I thought this was an interesting sort of quasi-coincidence.

MOO

I guess I'm so out of my league with action figures and comic books. Where in the world did I see Skeletor[emoji15]?

How weird we all see different things. I sure wished someone else saw the one with the striped shirt so we could exchange thoughts. Oh well, it is what it is.
Surely, we will know more soon! I'm praying!

ASLTerp77,
We do see things differently but what I like about this forum is that usually people will allow others to have their own perceptions or to continue working through a theory on their own.

I have talked to several on other forums that see all kind of things I can't and neither can they see what I see. I am of the school of thought "Live and Let Live" and "More shall be revealed".

I enjoy your fresh enthusiasm here. Welcome!

Wanted to add that I tried to find the episode I saw and couldnt find it but I did find many pictures of various police style zip ties by googling "police zip tie" and using IMAGES from google.

They make all kinds of thicknesses and some have a rather large area where the ends go into which could also cause that reflective spot which seems to reflect larger than the other parts.

One thing I realized too is that it is common for LE to keep them started in a loop so that all they have to do is put it around a persons hand and tighten it. They come packaged in different ways and can be straight but to get ready to bind people they can be pre-fastened with a loop so that a hand can be slid right in and then it just has to be tightened.

I realize the BG photo is so blurry it is hard to be conclusive about anything but it seems plausible it could be the end of a police style zip tie we are seeing pre-fastened in a loop. I also realize others have brought up the possibility of it being a zip tie before. Just trying to add what I have found out about them.

Below is a photo of one of the police style ones. Googling "police zip tie" provides many more photos of different types. These come packaged straight and so a person could make 1 single loop and leave the other end straight if they wanted to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371171727064?rmvSB=true

Thanks Hatfield! A very plausible theory. I agree that it would be pre-fastened in a loop. And as others have described the loop is different, not like a question mark but more space in between, like a pre-fastened zip tie. I found examples of the same type if zip tie that you found. i didn't find any with a metal piece in the lock....all were 100% plastic. Not sure how the reflection ties in. I also proposed earlier that possible it was the strap from sunglasses but the glasses are turned around to the back. My husband does this sometimes when the glasses are annoying him under his chin. Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay