IN- Indianapolis Mass casualty shooting leaves 6 dead, Jan 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this is getting too frequent...you raise a kid so he can erase the entire family cause he is upset.. how do they get access to weapons and what outside sick influence creates a little monster...I bet social media and violence culture nourishes these tendencies

I live in the Indianapolis suburbs north. Indy is rampant with gangs, shootings. Highest homicide rate ever. Kinda makes me made IMPD/Mayor are patting themselves on the back for “solving “ this one fast when the only living child/witness (beside the shooter of course) was the one that “solved” it. IMPD has a horrible track record with unsolved missing persons and murders. I guess anymore it’s nationwide.

I live in the Indianapolis suburbs north. Indy is rampant with gangs, shootings. Highest homicide rate ever. Kinda makes me made IMPD/Mayor are patting themselves on the back for “solving “ this one fast when the only living child/witness (beside the shooter of course) was the one that “solved” it. IMPD has a horrible track record with unsolved missing persons and murders. I guess anymore it’s nationwide.

I live about 25 miles South of Indy and work in downtown Indpls. Agree 100%

15 year old son/survivor is Xavier Childs. 18 year old Elijah Childs was reportedly the father of Kiara Hawkins unborn son.
17 year old Raymond Jr. is the suspect in custody.
Are you allowed to post YouTube vids and their social media info. here/on Websleuths? Thanks!

I do know that several serial killers have used the Indianapolis area as their base. Maybe it's because they know they can do their thing without getting caught, at least for a while?

this is getting too frequent...you raise a kid so he can erase the entire family cause he is upset.. how do they get access to weapons and what outside sick influence creates a little monster...I bet social media and violence culture nourishes these tendencies

Gangster Rap culture is simply pure evil. No way to sugarcoat it. Nothing artistic or redeeming about it. Many of the rappers end up suffering violent deaths by gunfire. This particular aspiring rapper became a mass murderer. It's a scourge. I have no idea how to end it.

From the article posted:
Childs III chased him down. X.C told him “I can give you forty dollars, please don’t kill me.” X.C. said “he just looked at me and then he shot me on the leg. He shot me in my arm. And then he tried to shoot me in the head but missed, I guess.”

That poor boy
That hits hard. I pray this young man can find the strength to overcome this terrible nightmare.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back