Found Deceased IN - Jacob Moneus, 3 months, Lafayette, 10 Aug 2024 *believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.wthr.com

Silver Alert issued for missing Lafayette infant

Indiana State Police say 3-month-old Jacob Moneus was last seen Saturday, Aug. 10 around noon in Lafayette. Moneus is described as 1 foot, 11 inches tall with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt with a black bird on it as well as a diaper.

He is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.

Look at those cute little fat cheeks. He looks happy & healthy in his pic above, best I can tell.
Where in Lafayette was he last seen? At home? With a sitter?
Hoping for good news... but the quote from above in the Silver Alert, "believed to be in extreme danger," is very, very worrisome.
A prayer for this little guy and for those who truly love him.

Terrible news.

LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WISH) — A 3-month-old boy reported missing from Lafayette was found dead early Sunday morning, the Lafayette Police Department says.

Detectives were gathering information to determine the circumstances around the boy’s death.

Yet again. I just don't get it, never will. My eldest was the worst baby but she's still alive and kicking at 15, because I put her in her cot and walked away from her when she was at the worst.

Can babies be annoying? Yes. Can they be infuriating, absolutely! But there's no excuse, EVER!

About 4:38 a.m. Sunday, 28-year-old Elisard Moneus was booked into the Tippecanoe County Jail on charges of domestic battery resulting in serious bodily injury, domestic battery by means of a deadly weapon, domestic battery committed in the presence of a child less than 16 years of age, and attempted murder.

More in linked article. A Lafayette police sgt is quoted as saying that it isn't currently clear if Elisard Moneus is Jacob's father. He says that he is a suspect in Jacob's death, but the charges are for a previous DV dispute and are not related to Jacob's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98
Back