Found Deceased IN - Jacob Moneus, 3 months, Lafayette, 10 Aug 2024 *believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lafayette police sgt is quoted as saying that it isn't currently clear if Elisard Moneus is Jacob's father. He says that he is a suspect in Jacob's death, but the charges are for a previous DV dispute and are not related to Jacob's death.
The same article states
“But Sunday morning, the apartment was sealed and the baby's father, Elisard Moneus“

Why would this have been a Silver Alert instead of an Amber Alert?
I know that each state can be different, but in some cases an Amber Alert requires a vehicle description? But, since,
Why would this have been a Silver Alert instead of an Amber Alert?
Edit…sorry, didn’t finish! Since they knew the baby to be believed to be in danger, all stops should have been activated. I know they are now saying the baby was probably dead before the Silver Alert was called, but they didn’t know that then.

I know that each state can be different, but in some cases an Amber Alert requires a vehicle description? But, since,

Edit…sorry, didn’t finish! Since they knew the baby to be believed to be in danger, all stops should have been activated. I know they are now saying the baby was probably dead before the Silver Alert was called, but they didn’t know that then.
It’s crazy.. They actually found him driving near Sheridan, IN. When they pulled him over & saw he didn’t have the baby with him, they arrested him & brought helicopters, firefighters & many LE were on foot looking for this baby.

Also, I made a post with the photo of Indianas ‘requirements’
I will post it again here IMG_3832.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro