Found Deceased IN - Jacqueline Watts, 33, Columbus, 3 March 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone have a link to where we can watch the press conference? It's in about 20 minutes, right?

Isn't there a press conference going on now?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think it was believed to be the sandbar since the road was blocked off near that location. By the aerial view, it is the most visible sandbar downstream, too. Who knows how dated those aerial shots are, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Jacobite's pics from this weekend also show a sandbar right on the shallow side of the weir.

If there was a sandbar on the deep side of the weir, that would mean the water on that side is also shallow...

Should be a press conference in 5 minutes, right? Any link to a live stream of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm missing something and hate to be "that guy", but isn't this the same sandbar we've been talking about the whole time? On the same side of the weir?

That's what it looks like to me. Downstream from her car and the weir.

Maybe I'm missing something and hate to be "that guy", but isn't this the same sandbar we've been talking about the whole time? On the same side of the weir?

Yes. I think the crime scene tape in that image is closer to where they may have suspected she entered the water or at least the path from her car. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hahaha, NM, clearly 4 hours of sleep was not enough for me. Sorry for clogging up the thread :blushing:

Is there a link where they are showing the visual aids?

It keeps cutting out for me. [emoji21]

Slowest moving press conference ever. Get to the point

Is the link working?

Mine is terrible been choppy and barely any volume..I hope someone who actually got to see everything will be nice enough to transcribe what was said for us..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back