Found Deceased IN - Jacqueline Watts, 33, Columbus, 3 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Columbus police searching for missing 33-year-old woman
jacqueline-watts-fox.jpg

A vehicle belonging to Jacqueline Watts, 33, was found in the 2300 block of Riverside Drive Friday around 5 p.m. The car was running with the flashers on, but she was not located.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/03/columbus-police-searching-for-missing-33-year-old-woman/

Around the same time as the phone call about the suspicious vehicle,
Watts' relatives called from Indianapolis saying she was supposed to be home from her trip to Columbus, but had not returned.
http://www.wthr.com/article/columbus-police-searching-for-missing-woman

Wow seems she was reported missing pretty quickly! I wonder if her family in Indy had reason to be concerned immediately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the violence against females need to stop in Indiana!

the violence against females need to stop in Indiana!

Yes, it does! Indiana is such a friendly, hospitable state; however, these types of news stories does not make us look good!

I so hope this woman is safe and sound somewhere!! I'll go ahead and say it, as I'm sure it will be brought up at some point: Bloomington and Columbus are less than 40 miles apart. Not in any way saying this is related to Lauren Spierer though. But, IMO, there are a lot of missing woman/young girls from across the state.

Come home safe, Jacqueline!!

The manner in which she left (animals taken care of) is suspicious. However I think the rush to find her is probably because of Abby and Liberty in Delphi.
I hope she's ok. She's a beautiful lady.

I grew up in Evansville, In and saw the article about this lovely lady on a friend's FB page. I am a bit confused. Does she live in Columbus? Dropping pets off and then supposed to meet her husband at their home to go to airport to fly to D.C.? Sorry if I seem dense. I wonder how much time passed from the pet drop off and the car being found? Assuming pet drop off was the last anyone saw her?

Melissa Mahadeo @MelissaMahadeo
Missing woman Columbus Police are searching for right now-- wooded area off 2300 riverside blocked off. @rtv6
[video=twitter;837870388235337732]https://twitter.com/MelissaMahadeo/status/837870388235337732[/video]
Ugh, I hate it when we hear that LE is searching a "wooded area" - it always seems to end badly. :(

The passenger side door was open. Strange.

I grew up in Evansville, In and saw the article about this lovely lady on a friend's FB page. I am a bit confused. Does she live in Columbus? Dropping pets off and then supposed to meet her husband at their home to go to airport to fly to D.C.? Sorry if I seem dense. I wonder how much time passed from the pet drop off and the car being found? Assuming pet drop off was the last anyone saw her?

From what I can gather, I believe she lived in Indianapolis, but was dropping her pets off in Columbus. However, I don't have any links to actually verify that. Her Facebook does say, too, that she lived in Indianapolis. Of course, as we all know, that is not always accurate.

[video=twitter;837856735364775940]https://twitter.com/HaleyBullNews/status/837856735364775940[/video]

I think they were concerned when she didn't come home in time to leave, and then doubly concerned when her car with personal items found in S. INDIANA. The worry I believe would be an abduction.

I'm slightly weirded out because I sat next to a woman getting nails done today who was blonde and headed to DC...but I don't think they were the same person. The girl I was next to I believe was still in school or grad school.

She is my co-worker, and buddy. We're all worried. Such a sweet soul. Prayers she is found safe.

She's not doing any kind of continued study in science is she? I want to rule out that the woman I was next to (matches description and headed to DC) wasn't her.

I think they were concerned when she didn't come home in time to leave, and then doubly concerned when her car with personal items found in S. INDIANA. The worry I believe would be an abduction.

I'm slightly weirded out because I sat next to a woman getting nails done today who was blonde and headed to DC...but I don't think they were the same person. The girl I was next to I believe was still in school or grad school.

Her car was in S IN because she had just been at her MILs home and that's where she lives. From what I've gleaned on FB, it seems like this is very close to her MILs home.

ETA, I might be wrong on the MIL house--might be her parent's house.

Wow seems she was reported missing pretty quickly! I wonder if her family in Indy had reason to be concerned immediately?

They are investigating it rather suddenly. Perhaps the way the car was found?

Edit: not insinuating they are related but reading this made me think of Maura murray

Her car was in S IN because she had just been at her MILs home and that's where she lives. From what I've gleaned on FB, it seems like this is very close to her MILs home.

ETA, I might be wrong on the MIL house--might be her parent's house.

I had not heard this part. That could definitely be, and would make the location less worrisome overall. Although the situation itself is always worrisome anytime anyone is missing. But I'm glad to hear she had been in Columbus of her own volition.

I had not heard this part. That could definitely be, and would make the location less worrisome overall. Although the situation itself is always worrisome anytime anyone is missing. But I'm glad to hear she had been in Columbus of her own volition.
This is what I understood--that she had just been to Columbus to drop off pets with family members, but was headed back to Indianapolis where she and hubby were to catch a flight. Has anyone seen what time the flight was to take off and what time she was expected home?

Finding the car running, with hazard lights flashing, but Jacqueline nowhere in sight is very troubling. If her car broke down, would she have phoned relatives right away, or would she have accepted help from a passerby knowing she needed to hurry and get home?

A stranger abduction/foul play would be more likely closer to her home in Indianapolis than in Columbus. Columbus is a nice town. I don't know the statistics, but I think of it as very low crime. I pass through there when I visit family in Ohio, and I've always felt safe. I hope there wasn't the off-chance someone with ill-intent was looking to take advantage of a lone woman at the very time Jacqueline had auto trouble. Praying!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back