IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new here but been a lurker for a long time following the delphi case and decided might as well sign up and join in lol Anyway I would like to point out that I am a 51 year old woman whose ring finger is size 4 and my middle and index are size five. My mom is also size 5 and several adult female friends I know are size 5 as well. This Is the Average Ring Size for Men and Women According to that average size for a woman's ring finger is 6. I am a little petite but still more then likely he got those for one of the women he was dating. Ive been snooping on his social media accounts since the story first broke and hes had a few women he was serious with. One in particular he said something to the effect of "forget about the engagement party, she wont even speak to me now" or something like that
Good point, glad you decided to join in the discussion.
Welcome to Websleuths! :)

Hi, new here but been a lurker for a long time following the delphi case and decided might as well sign up and join in lol Anyway I would like to point out that I am a 51 year old woman whose ring finger is size 4 and my middle and index are size five. My mom is also size 5 and several adult female friends I know are size 5 as well. This Is the Average Ring Size for Men and Women According to that average size for a woman's ring finger is 6. I am a little petite but still more then likely he got those for one of the women he was dating. Ive been snooping on his social media accounts since the story first broke and hes had a few women he was serious with. One in particular he said something to the effect of "forget about the engagement party, she wont even speak to me now" or something like that

FWIW, on his Facebook, he has all the packaging for the rings. I looked up the company name/website. They advertise wedding and engagement rings but have a lot of jewelry- mostly sterling silver- made in Hong Kong, moderate price- not super expensive, not super cheap. Did not look to see if any was being resold on some other sites.

I am a size 5 as well for rings.

He says something about being shot. I definitely don't think he shot himself. I also have no idea why you would take pics of getting it out? I mean, do you Google how to do that? This is such a weird thing!

Special thanks to everyone that worked so hard during this case. Special thanks to @IceIce9 for bringing it to attention. Most important this little girl is healing.

@mpnola he's a chowder head. Several reasons including not supposed to be around other felons? Happened at a friend's house? Once you go to the hospital with a gunshot wound they'll let LE know. Even insurance purposes. It's an accident. Your girlfriend shot ya at her home. I believe you could sue. If that makes sense.

He's a felon so he's probably seen bullets removed before.

Why though? Why would ya post for the world to see when you are a felon and you didn't get medical help? The nose thing. The bullets thing. What crime did he commit to PO people?

That's disturbing.

While I’m sure that’s usually true..I’m an adult with size 5 ring. His ex looks like she could be about the same size (5’2, 110lbs)

ETA: I meant to quote boxer’s post about the ring sizes
ETA 2: Sorry! I should’ve read the other posts before I replied as it’s been discussed already, at least I’m following the thread now though :)

These rings, or the photo's thereof, may show up again some day, evidence.

The way in which JC made such a big deal by claiming he'd been charged twice for the jewelry, stating most of his social activities were via Amazon or whatever words he used to imply he definitely ordered these rings and they were truly his but could be yours for a discount, whereby, he'd actually lose hundreds of dollars, led me to believe they were stolen.

Yes, he posted photos of the rings with the original boxes but he didn't show receipts, did he? I keep most of my fine jewelry in their original boxes or tucked inside their original velvet bags.

Perhaps he took packages off someone's porch after he saw them being delivered or maybe he continues receiving stolen goods as he was caught doing two decades ago.

This creep recently paid a deposit for the home he was renting (assuming this, as most owners require one esp. when dogs are involved), in addition to a month's rent or two plus deposits to hook up utilities but he still had enough funding to frivolously purchase jewelry just doesn't add up to me.

The person on goodreads who posted these books as something he has read also lists about 30 other books. Many of the other books are on odd subjects and some of them appear to be actual books but many of them seem to be made up. It is odd.
Edited to add: I know I’m overthinking things but if you read the blurb from the dog death book while asking yourself if this could’ve been written by a child predator some of the words in this word salad stand out.
Maybe there is a prison program working with inmates on self-publishing. There are writing programs, and books have come out of them, so maybe it's something like that. As a self-published author myself, I will say ANYONE can publish a book these days. ;)

The way in which JC made such a big deal by claiming he'd been charged twice for the jewelry, stating most of his social activities were via Amazon or whatever words he used to imply he definitely ordered these rings and they were truly his but could be yours for a discount, whereby, he'd actually lose hundreds of dollars, led me to believe they were stolen.

Yes, he posted photos of the rings with the original boxes but he didn't show receipts, did he? I keep most of my fine jewelry in their original boxes or tucked inside their original velvet bags.

Perhaps he took packages off someone's porch after he saw them being delivered or maybe he continues receiving stolen goods as he was caught doing two decades ago.

This creep recently paid a deposit for the home he was renting (assuming this, as most owners require one esp. when dogs are involved), in addition to a month's rent or two plus deposits to hook up utilities but he still had enough funding to frivolously purchase jewelry just doesn't add up to me.

didn't he get a check from the government ? for the covid crisis?

Just noting:

JCB apparently lived at this address in 2016, at least according to the attached court document. Had he prior contact with the victim or the victims family in 2016?

Looking at property records the home has been owned by someone else. I’m assuming it’s a rental, but can’t confirm. It’s curious he wound back in the same home just two weeks ago after moving around so much over the years.

maybe he enjoyed being close to the park?

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

Property search link: Access Property Tax & Assessment Records | Tippecanoe County, IN

click on the “Beacon” icon and enter address

edit typos and random thought

Attachments

• 5BE806CB-F5EF-4D2B-829F-E737721F5603.jpeg
    5BE806CB-F5EF-4D2B-829F-E737721F5603.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 426
Welcome @LadyLigeia .

Very good point regarding all petite women. My Gram was tiny and wore size 5. If he'd been ingaged I wonder why he.had two? This creep probably stocked up.
In my opinion he's just a dummy and probably hit the quantity button twice and ordered two by accident. Or they were so cheap he bought one for back up if the other turned green but wasn't gonna admit that online lol

Just noting:

JCB apparently lived at this address in 2016, at least according to the attached court document. Had he prior contact with the victim or the victims family in 2016?

Looking at property records the home has been owned by someone else. I’m assuming it’s a rental, but can’t confirm. It’s curious he wound back in the same home just two weeks ago after moving around so much over the years.

maybe he enjoyed being close to the park?

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

Property search link: Access Property Tax & Assessment Records | Tippecanoe County, IN

click on the “Beacon” icon and enter address

edit typos and random thought
Could it be possible a relative of his owns that property? That could explain why he lived there at different times, or even a friend or someone he's worked with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9