IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children are taught to be polite, respectful, kind, etc. This is really important, however it makes me nervous if their gut might say something feels off/not right, but they stay polite, don't want to be rude. I want them to feel empowered in these situations and know, even though it's an adult, you can react in a way that protects you. Manners go out the window. I'm speaking in general and not on any specific case. IMO
I think this is so important. We always tell our kids it’s okay to hurt adults feelings. If you’re wrong about a person, they understand your hesitation, if you’re right, it just might save your life.

Warning: possible disturbing implications.

Can someone please take a closer look at this photo posted by JBC on FB? What do you see just underneath/behind that arm?

Facebook

If anyone has any shoe knowledge, perhaps they can help identify the shoe that appears in the pic. (if it is a shoe)

Last edited:
Heavy.com updated their article with the following paragraph:

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"Authorities in nearby Delphi — only 15 miles away — are investigating him as a possible suspect in the notorious unsolved 2017 murders of Delphi teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German. "

“The information has obviously been shared with us, and our investigators are looking into him,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told the Lafayette Journal & Courier. "

"According to Good Morning America, the sheriff says there are “several factors” causing authorities to look into Chadwell for the Delphi murders, but he didn’t specify what they were. He told ABC News detectives are exploring whether there “might” be a connection but stressed there is no specific link as of yet."

Bringing forward from thread 1 / Adding to South Dakota file - note again Brandon, SD, also listed in Facebook checkin

“He helped his fiancé and her children...”:

faf83e8b-bba0-4161-825d-2f14962c5952-jpeg.293867

January 12, 2011
Defendant’s Sentencing Memorandum

*working for Midwest Railcar Repair, Brandon, SD:

FB checkins per link:
https://www.facebook.com/BrianChadwell313/map

SD:
Brandon Dec 3, 2018

Last edited:

Can someone please take a closer look at this photo posted by JBC on FB? What do you see just underneath/behind that arm?

Facebook

Facebook

If anyone has any shoe knowledge, perhaps they can help identify the shoe that appears in the pic.

If anyone has any shoe knowledge, perhaps they can help identify the shoe that appears in the pic.
I saw that pink shoe yesterday and thought it was a prop but it does look like there’s a leg attached like someone’s laying on the ground. It looks like a regular tennis shoe at first glance.

I saw that pink shoe yesterday and thought it was a prop but it does look like there’s a leg attached like someone’s laying on the ground. It looks like a regular tennis shoe at first glance.
When I saw it the first thing I thought was that he was sitting on the ground and that was his foot. It seems like a bulky shoe for a female. Does he have any other pictures with red or reddish shoes?

I missed that one but was taking a better look at the one posted June 1, 2020, with the tree on the ground. It looks like there are drawings on the ground in the background. It looks like he is wearing the same clothes as in the photo you are discussing but it’s posted on a different date.
Facebook

Edit to Add: If you SS the image and use the magnifier tool they appear to be face drawings JMO

Last edited:
I missed that one but was taking a better look at the one posted June 1, 2020, with the tree on the ground. It looks like there are drawings on the ground in the background. It looks like he is wearing the same clothes as in the photo you are discussing but it’s posted on a different date.
Facebook

Edit to Add: If you SS the image and use the magnifier tool they appear to be face drawings JMO
I saw those but I thought they were footprints magnified somehow but I know exactly what you’re talking about.

eta: ooh, I did the mag tool and I swear, I jumped aback. It startled me.

I saw those but I thought they were footprints magnified somehow but I know exactly what you’re talking about.

eta: ooh, I did the mag tool and I swear, I jumped aback. It startled me.

I was going to ask if anyone else was seeing the same thing. I wanted to make sure my eyes were not messing with me.

Delphi Investigators Are ‘Actively Pursuing’ Accused Predator James Chadwell, Libby German’s Grandfather Says

“I know the investigative team is working on it. I've talked to them, and they're actively pursuing this,” Libby's grandfather Mike Patty told Inside Edition."

"James Chadwell is accused of luring his 9-year-old neighbor into his home to pet his dogs on April 19. After the girl was reported missing, police say they found the girl in Chadwell's basement with her clothes off, chained and beaten with strangulation marks around her neck.

Chadwell, who has a checkered criminal past, was charged with attempted murder and kidnapping.

Now, investigators are reportedly looking into whether he is linked to the murders of 14-year-old Libby German and 13-year-old Abby Williams, who were last seen alive in 2017 walking along an abandoned railway line.

“I'm certainly hopeful,” Patty said. “I'm waiting for that call from law enforcement, you know?”

Chadwell is a laid-off welder from Lafayette — 20 miles from the city of Delphi, where the two girls were slain four years ago. The case made headlines after police released a grainy image they say was taken by Libby showing an unidentified man walking along Monon High Bridge. Law enforcement also released eery audio of the suspect saying, “Down the hill.”

Before his arrest, Chadwell often posted on his Facebook page. A photo appears to show him in a similar stance as the unidentified man on the bridge. In another video Inside Edition found, he drew a woman in the woods — a knife sits nearby.

But police caution against leaping to conclusions about Chadwell. Other potential persons of interest have been previously identified and later cleared.

“As bad as I want to get all worked up and be able to say, ‘Yeah, this is gonna be the one, we're just gonna have to wait,” Patty said.

Facebook

If anyone has any shoe knowledge, perhaps they can help identify the shoe that appears in the pic. (if it is a shoe)

Something pink and possibly rubber? Looks like it's draped over a log or wood beam.

It reminds me of an ant farm, ya know the little lines you can see through a glass. Only these lines sit on top of the ground. Idk how else to explain it.

So many things are starting to stand out that I didn’t see before. Like why in the world is his bike hidden up in a tree in the July 4, 2020 post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine