IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My impression of that kitty video is that JBC gets enjoyment out of proving something about his dogs. He's trained them to look good to the pitbull-haters in the world, but behind the scenes he's training them to do bad things. I do think they are well-trained, but not in the same sense that normal people train their dogs. I think his dog probably likes to kill cats and JBC thinks it's funny. He does nothing to discourage it. That would be my guess. Or maybe they are nice with cats and he just uses that as another front to make them look good. I'm sure he uses a heavy hand, but they appear more alert to him than scared, if that makes sense. His dogs are a reflection if him. JMO

It appears that he and the dogs cohabitated with pet cats though (at some point). That said, some pits are great with their fellow house cats but still have prey instinct when they see one running outside.

OMG that's creepy! That female's face!
Also, note the bridge in the background of the pic. I wonder where this was taken.

I started wondering this morning about all those outdoor type pictures too. Does anybody recognize these places? I was wondering if maybe these locations need to be checked to see if any people went missing from these areas. I don’t like the smirky look on his face at all of these places. Like he’s got secrets....

As bad as she was, it almost sounds like they interrupted him when he was in the middle of killing her. Thank goodness he stopped and went to the door. Why he let them in is a mystery. Maybe they just kind of had a strong suspicion and forced their way in.
I think his case study will reveal a lot of terrible things he has done. Thankfully he is out of commission now.

My impression of that kitty video is that JBC gets enjoyment out of proving something about his dogs. He's trained them to look good to the pitbull-haters in the world, but behind the scenes he's training them to do bad things. I do think they are well-trained, but not in the same sense that normal people train their dogs. I think his dog probably likes to kill cats and JBC thinks it's funny. He does nothing to discourage it. That would be my guess. Or maybe they are nice with cats and he just uses that as another front to make them look good. I'm sure he uses a heavy hand, but they appear more alert to him than scared, if that makes sense. His dogs are a reflection if him. JMO

It struck me how he is constantly talking about how his dogs are not savage like their reputation. “Look, see, everybody thinks they’re vicious and mean, but they’re just sweet and cuddly”, “you think they’re mean but they’re not”.
I think he’s talking about himself too. “Do you think I’m tough and mean because I’ve been in prison. I’m not, look, I’m sweet and cuddly and talk about love and mutual respect all the time!” “Trust me, I’m a teddy bear”. Then he kidnaps, beats and molests a little girl.

It struck me how he is constantly talking about how his dogs are not savage like their reputation. “Look, see, everybody thinks they’re vicious and mean, but they’re just sweet and cuddly”, “you think they’re mean but they’re not”.
I think he’s talking about himself too. “Do you think I’m tough and mean because I’ve been in prison. I’m not, look, I’m sweet and cuddly and talk about love and mutual respect all the time!” “Trust me, I’m a teddy bear”. Then he kidnaps, beats and molests a little girl.
He is like a Jekyll and Hyde and I think a lot of his secrets will now be revealed. Great Police work!

Detectives are like psychics in that they have great intuition when something or someone doesn’t seem right.
I don't want to know details about the victim, but I would like to know how that search and arrest went down. Did he remain at the front door with an officer while others searched? Did he go with officers throughout the house? Did they tackle him when they found or heard the victim? Did he resist (he has a criminal history of resisting LE)? I'd like to know that part of the discovery.

I leave the victim to recover in peace and privacy.

jmo

He's been in legal trouble many, many times, but never caught for sex crimes that I've seen (so far). It's weird, imo.
Maybe his behavior escalated to this. Creeps learn a lot in prison too from other inmates but obviously he will not have a success story to tell and will be a pariah for attacking a child I hope.

Yes, this! Opposites turn him on, imo. He's into the whole bad/good, secret/public dichotomy.

jmo
I hope there is a press conference there today and ISP Carter links the case to the Delphi murders. If they are not related we will be surprised and disappointed but at least this despicable creep is off the street

I don't want to know details about the victim, but I would like to know how that search and arrest went down. Did he remain at the front door with an officer while others searched? Did he go with officers throughout the house? Did they tackle him when they found or heard the victim? Did he resist (he has a criminal history of resisting LE)? I'd like to know that part of the discovery.

I leave the victim to recover in peace and privacy.

jmo
I'm willing to bet the first thing LE did was have him contain his dogs, if they weren't already.

Some of his posts have a little too much of a “wink wink” feel to them. There’s one where he says something about giving his woman support to “find her feet” in life but if she runs too far he’ll “steal her shoes.”

That one stopped me in my tracks. Because of the shoe that was found before they discovered the bodies.

There are others that are just too on the nose for me not to give real pause.

Good point! And keep him separate from the dogs.

jmo
Yes. I also wonder if he might have had at least one dog in the basement with her while he went to the door. Or tried to keep LE out of the basement by putting them down there.

This dog issue just seems an extra element of cruel and demented to me. Jmo.

morning dudes and dudettes! I am hoping that today FBI agents are on their way for a weekend pow wow on this aberration. i think they need to do so much.

vehicles
sold vehicles
complete search of house and yard
Facebook
tic tok
phones old and new plus
clothing
harddrives
tablets
whereabouts
associates
past residences
past neighbors

they will have a presser and will ask those with info to come forward.

I think because he is used to prison he may try to play games..if he is lawyered up they may not get to question him..in which case they will have to make their case on findings.

I wish we could go down there and be little spies because I want to see. I just hope they believe what we believe is true.

mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member