IN IN - Janna Rivera, 3 mos, Indianapolis, 29 May 2015 *J. Fairbanks guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, using a 'language barrier' as an excuse is so unbelievable to me, especially if it's Spanish. I don't buy that for a second. I'm so worried about this little one, praying that they end up being found alive...

Cat, that's about the most pragmatic and well deserved comment that I've read in a long time. Bravo to you my friend. :cheers:

Why would they suspend the search? What does this mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat, that's about the most pragmatic and well deserved comment that I've read in a long time. Bravo to you my friend. :cheers:

I always try to remain hopeful and give parents/Guardians the benefit of the doubt, especially in missing children cases. While there are aspects of this case that are definitely suspicious and alarming, in reality, we only know as much as LE is telling us. I would absolutely hate being a parent and have people accuse me of harming my own child without knowing all of the details.

This may have already been posted by the time I type this, but they are conducting a search of the home right now.

This is also one of the first times I have contributed so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong and I'll edit my posts as soon as possible!

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/05/29/police-searching-for-missing-3-month-old-child-on-east-side/

FOX59 spoke with the homeowner, who said the mother also called her to say the baby was deceased and that her boyfriend had taken her.

Several hours into the search, police were able to obtain a search warrant for the family’s house. Authorities also searched a garbage truck that was in the neighborhood.

Authorities called off the search after eight hours and focused their attention on the house. Crime scene investigators were seen carrying items out of the home.

A man who lives next door told RTV6 he saw two women and a man crying outside the home Thursday night.

"They were crying. They were very upset," he said. "One lady was going out with what appeared to be a paper bag. The other lady ran into the house. She was crying. It's just very disturbing knowing it had something to do with a 3-month-old baby."

No other details have been released.

From http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/police-searching-pond-for-missing-baby

I felt sick upon reading this.

Oh how sad. Sounds like they know something they are not ready to make public.

I hope they have checked dumpsters of businesses going north on mitt hofer road and northeast on Pendleton. My guess is someone would head toward the major roads to get to highway if they are new to the area.

I also hope they have identified the four who were there the night before and are interrogating the hell out of them in separate rooms.

This case is not going to have a happy ending. :cry: Just preparing myself.

Woke up thinking about this precious little baby.

Checking in for updates on this precious little baby. She's beautiful and so adorably sweet. This is so very, very sad. I hope we get more news today.

OH MY GOSH! I just can't. I don't think little Janna is alive, and I usually try to have hope until the end. Too many red flags, and I just can't handle another tiny baby being murdered right now. If only these folks realized how many people would LOVE to have raised Jenna, or any of the many killed each year. This shows the lowest of the low in our society....*sigh*

Language barrier...blah. The guy that owns the gas station near me is from India. When he first came here, he had very, very broken English. He could say the amount due, and Good Morning, and Thank you. Those were about the only words that you comprehend. Yet, I've held MANY conversations with him!!! We've talked about all kinds of world problems, USA problems, greed, etc. I don't know even know the language he speaks in!!! Yet we get our point across! Now when he is speaking to someone else from his country, in the fast talking native language, I can't make out a thing they are saying..

Police quickly initiated a search in the air and on the ground. Divers searched the retention pond in the back yard and cadaver dogs were called in. Investigators said they were able to pick up a scent, but no trace of the girl was found.
People living in the neighborhood told 24-Hour News 8 that the family moved in not too long ago. They said it hasn’t even been a month yet.
One neighbor didn’t want to go on camera said he heard a lot of commotion Thursday night.

http://wishtv.com/2015/05/29/police-search-for-missing-baby-girl-on-ne-side-of-indy/

I know 2hope4. With what's been released so far, it's hard to hope for a good ending. How or why do these things happen? I don't understand at all how anyone can hurt any of these little ones, yet we see them murdered so often. Not saying this is a murder, maybe some kind of terrible accident. I just don't know what to think.

I can understand the language barrier in the very beginning, but I would think within minutes a translator could be found.

disappearance not likely 'random act'
635685051523048561-IFD-divers.jpg

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ing-missing-month-old-northeastside/28154669/

Really hoping for updates (and good news, though, it is seeming less and less likely... :( ) today. Woke up thinking about this baby girl as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back