GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Premeditated murder-we have the DP in IN so hope the jurors get it right. I do feel sorry for their wives and babies though.

This whole situation is mind-blowing. To think that she knew and trusted these jerks, and they totally betrayed her trust in the worst ways possible. Just sickening.

Sooooooo, where does the accidental death thing fit in??? I cant imagine a police officer finding this girl all duct taped up, saying uh oh, they didn't mean to do this. These two had bad intentions and maybe had the pack mentality while trolling around. So I am confused on comments in the media right after she was found. This info and Baby Elaina's "mom" have made my head pound today.

I agree. As I stated earlier this is too weird for me.
From some posters saying they look like such nice "clean cut" boys to Fathers comments that he's not mad. WTF?

This speaks volumes to me about today's society and what they find acceptable. These freaks had kids!!!!
God only know who else they've harmed.

FB posts make me want to puke. Sexy poses and smoochy duck lips are tacky IMHO. Shows no class or intelligence.

If I read that horrible news report correctly, it seems the timeline and story changed? IDK. Right now I am sick these 2 dumba**es even exist.

I had a hard time reading that news story in it's graphic detail.

One thing I will say is I'm glad they were caught so quickly.
Firing squad or noose is what I'm thinking right now.

I'm in shock right now. :banghead:

I agree. As I stated earlier this is too weird for me.
From some posters saying they look like such nice "clean cut" boys to Fathers comments that he's not mad. WTF?

This speaks volumes to me about today's society and what they find acceptable. These freaks had kids!!!!
God only know who else they've harmed.

FB posts make me want to puke. Sexy poses and smoochy duck lips are tacky IMHO. Shows no class or intelligence.

If I read that horrible news report correctly, it seems the timeline and story changed? IDK. Right now I am sick these 2 dumba**es even exist.

I had a hard time reading that news story in it's graphic detail.

One thing I will say is I'm glad they were caught so quickly.
Firing squad or noose is what I'm thinking right now.

I'm in shock right now. :banghead:

I said back on day one that they had strange things on FB. Neither appeared clean cut all American to me. I saw grown men who were acting like juvies on FB and posing in a mask, and liking the WORST horror movies. They had families and it didn't look right to me.
I hope dad just didn't have all the info and was hoping it was an accident. Nobody wants to think their child was mauled and murdered, and thrown in a lake.
The media now has so mistakes in their reporting and I think it's a rush to be first to get the news out. It makes it unreliable so they need to rethink that.
Just terrible, horrible, and no good.

What is this world coming to anymore?

I'm flabbergasted..... two young men with families of their own just sat down one day and said to each other, "Hey, I'm in the mood to abduct, rape and murder and someone, how bout you?"

Disgusting.

I said back on day one that they had strange things on FB. Neither appeared clean cut all American to me. I saw grown men who were acting like juvies on FB and posing in a mask, and liking the WORST horror movies. They had families and it didn't look right to me.
I hope dad just didn't have all the info and was hoping it was an accident. Nobody wants to think their child was mauled and murdered, and thrown in a lake.
The media now has so mistakes in their reporting and I think it's a rush to be first to get the news out. It makes it unreliable so they need to rethink that.
Just terrible, horrible, and no good.

Horrible beyond belief to me. I need to process this before I can comment about it. Perhaps go back and read some links.
I am freaked out right now, this all just smells to me.
Thanks for letting me rant. :stormingmad:

"Wolfe's father told the officer that around 3 a.m. on Thursday, Wolfe posted a status message on her Facebook account that read, "Trying to party looking for fun. Out on a walk with creeps that keep driving by."

Later in the investigation, officers learned Wolfe was already dead when that message was posted. Police believe the message was posted by one of her murderers as they drove around getting high, with Wolfe dead in the trunk."

http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2013/06/men-planned-murder-and-rape-1.php

bbm What the???

Yes pure evil!!!

I wonder if they have done this before and if they could have something to do with Lauren S disappearance?

"Wolfe's father told the officer that around 3 a.m. on Thursday, Wolfe posted a status message on her Facebook account that read, "Trying to party looking for fun. Out on a walk with creeps that keep driving by."

Later in the investigation, officers learned Wolfe was already dead when that message was posted. Police believe the message was posted by one of her murderers as they drove around getting high, with Wolfe dead in the trunk."

bbm What the???

Yes pure evil!!!

It's 10 pm. do you know where your children are?

bbm What the???

Yes pure evil!!!

I agree, pure evil.

And yet, when you look at their FB pages, they seem like relatively normal guys.

It makes me wonder where things went wrong with them.

These two men set Katelyn up.
They preyed on her by what I can deduct from the latest news reports.
They chose someone who had no hope in fighting them off - they betrayed Katelyn and the entire family by gaining their trust and access to their home and lives.

I have so much sympathy for the father. Possibly, he gave these 2 men the benefit of the doubt and now cant understand why he didn't 'see/feel' something to warn him against them. The 2 men probably gave no indication of what they were truly like.
I think the fathers reaction has been understandable seeing that previously he may have been told the men where saying it was an accident.
When I first saw his reaction on one of the first video news reports he was so distressed, panicked and crying and Im sure he intuitively knew something was horribly wrong - he daughter was dead.

Thankfully Katelyn was found so quickly.
Thankfully the LE have got a handle on this from the start.
Hopefully these 2 men get what they deserve.

Souce: Documents reveal details of Katelyn Wolfe's death
Updated: Thursday, 13 Jun 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
According to court documents, Buskirk says they went out and bought handcuffs, condoms and a 20 pound weight. The two men dealt drugs and knew Wolfe.

Police say in the early morning of June 6, they picked up Wolfe from her Linton home and drove around while getting high. Buskirk told police at some point he stopped the car so he and Crosely could murder Wolfe.

And Justice for Katelyn and her family.

I bet these bas****rds will use we didn't mean to kill her cause we were high on drugs.

yeah! that's right, don't blame us, it was the drugs...

It's 10 pm. do you know where your children are?

I remember that announcement well. I think it's needed now more than ever. I see kids out walking at dark and there's a girl who walks down the main road any time of night, looking at her phone, oblivious to everything. I want to stop my car and say GO HOME!

I bet these bas****rds will use we didn't mean to kill her cause we were high on drugs.

yeah! that's right, don't blame us, it was the drugs...

Even if they do try to use that excuse, I doubt it will get them very far. Two wrongs never make a right, especially in this situation. This whole story is just so sad. At a minimum, those two boys deserve a life sentence and absolutely NO chance of parole ever.

http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/1977818.html
the body was found bound in duct tape and rope with an anchor attached.
The body, recovered from the bottom of the lake, also had a white shirt duct taped over her head.
During an autopsy examination conducted by Forensic Pathologist Dr. Roland Kohr at Regional Hospital in Terre Haute on Tuesday afternoon, it was reported that duct tape was wrapped around Wolfe's head over the top of the shirt, covering her mouth and nose. She also had duct tape wrapped around her head covering her mouth, under the shirt.

According to Kohr's report, the cause of death was asphyxia due to smothering and the manner of death was homicide.

Horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. What I can not understand is people that choose to give up their whole entire life to murder an innocent young girl?! I will never ever understand this mentality, they have brutally harmed Katelyn yet there was no real need to ever put a hand on her? Now a young life is lost forever (her family will never recover) and they have ruined the rest of their own freedom of life. Why do young boys think killing a young girl is okay?!?!?! :mad: I want to view the probable cause affidavit. This is beyond comprehension!!!

http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/1977818.html
the body was found bound in duct tape and rope with an anchor attached.
The body, recovered from the bottom of the lake, also had a white shirt duct taped over her head.
During an autopsy examination conducted by Forensic Pathologist Dr. Roland Kohr at Regional Hospital in Terre Haute on Tuesday afternoon, it was reported that duct tape was wrapped around Wolfe's head over the top of the shirt, covering her mouth and nose. She also had duct tape wrapped around her head covering her mouth, under the shirt.

According to Kohr's report, the cause of death was asphyxia due to smothering and the manner of death was homicide.

WOW SICK!!!!

Poor, poor Katetlyn.. I don't even know what to say except that these guys don't deserve to see the light of day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back