IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are attached to their phone ,so to leave it behind in a bar leads me to believe intoxication , distraction or someone took it and it was recovered,,

Most people are attached to their phone ,so to leave it behind in a bar leads me to believe intoxication , distraction or someone took it and it was recovered,,

According to chatter it was left in the bathroom

Wonder if she will be found with car. Hard to believe cars go missing for days and weeks, much more identifiable and more visible than people, as a rule.

It is just my intuition but after reading about Joelle's disappearance, I don't think Kristy's is related.

It is just my intuition but after reading about Joelle's disappearance, I don't think Kristy's is related.

I agree. Per the local reporter on Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight, LE does not think the 2 cases are connected. The reporter said LE has not entirely ruled out foul play in Kristy's case, but they have interviewed a POI in Joelle's case.

Per Kristy's mom on JVM, the bartender is female and a friend of Kristy's. The bartender is apparently the last person known to have seen Kristy. Kristy's mom says Kristy doesn't have a boyfriend, just guy friends.

I just saw a lead-in promo-----Nancy Grace will profile the case tonight and talk about 6 other women that have disappeared in the same area.

Bombshell Tonight !!!

"There is not a lot of information, other than she was at a residence and left on foot," Cullum said. "No one saw her leave with any particular person. We don’t really have any solid stuff."

Lockwood's friend, Amanda Crowe, said the missing mom has two children, ages 9 and 12. She described her friend as "tiny, petite," with no known enemies.

"She would not hurt a flea," Crowe told HuffPost. "She is very sweet and has a very large circle of close-knit friends."

According to her father, Todd Scales, Kelley had been hanging out with friends at the VFW and headed out about 15 minutes after they left.

"I guess there was hardly anybody in the place -- just them, the manager and a fairly new bartender who Kristy knew –- so they closed early," Scales told HuffPost.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...e-lockwood-missing_n_5689173.html?cps=gravity

Officials: Nothing ties four missing women cases together

Tensions are high throughout the Tri-State as four women have disappeared within the last six weeks.

Law enforcement across southern Indiana and southern Illinois are searching for the four women.

The first is 16-year-old Megan Nichols of Fairfield, Illinois. She has been missing since July 3.

Police have been working with the FBI to locate her, but every lead has come up empty.

In Evansville, detectives have been interviewing people and tracking down leads in connection with the disappearance of 30-year-old Joelle Lockwood. She was last seem July 9 leaving a friends house on Park St.

In Warrick County, 27-year-old Kristy Kelley went missing in the early morning house of August 15. Detectives say she was last seen leaving the VFW in Boonville

http://www.14news.com/story/26321171/officials-nothing-ties-four-missing-women-cases-together

Is there a map on this case yet? What is the terrain in the area like? Any possibility her car is in a ditch hidden by brush somewhere? What route would she have likely taken? People missing with their vehicle always piques my interest. It's not easy to hide an SUV...

I just saw a lead-in promo-----Nancy Grace will profile the case tonight and talk about 6 other women that have disappeared in the same area.

Bombshell Tonight !!!

As always, ignoring the fact that LE says the cases are unrelated...

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...tri-state-missin/40029/9ZAIj58wsEKbRVGZUCUvXw
Surveillance video shows what authorities say is Kristy Kelley leaving the VFW in Boonville at 1:48 a.m. on Friday, in front of the Tastee Freeze, on State Road 62.

New surveillance video shows a similar vehicle 20 minutes later driving in the opposite direction on the road behind the Tastee Freeze. Authorities have not confirmed that vehicle as Kelley's.

Seems like they are backing away from the church video now. The VFW is not right behind the tastee freeze. Its right down the road. Studio Bee is right behind tf on Flint street. Just wanted to clarify because I got those 2 mixed up. Sorry. If this was her car on the unconfirmed video there would be nothing but houses back there. Seems the only one really confirmed is the TF camera. They are very tight lipped about this case and even on the find page deleting posts as soon as they are posted.

Pretty sure in Dara Fines case they are suspecting suicide. I dont think the cases are related either. MHO is Kristy drove out of town and ran off the road somewhere or encountered someone at the VFW and a victim of foul play.

When a sexual predator abducts a woman in her vehicle, they almost always have to return the vehicle near the scene of the abduction because that is where they left their own car, or less commonly where they live. To abduct a woman and abandon the vehicle in a spot it will will not be readily found would be most unusual because of the perp's own need for transportation and the fact that the vehicle, if it is separate from the kill site, dump site or any other place related to the crime, will no be likely to contain serious forensic evidence or otherwise be useful in solving the crime.

It known facts suggest a likelihood that she had an accident and the car hasn't been found. The short trip to the South Side bar was entirely in developed areas but we don't know where her parents lived or where anyone else who she might have been inclined to visit resided. My best WAG (wild *advertiser censored* guess) is that she is in her car underwater or in deep brush somewhere out of town.

kemo I think that is a strong possibility. All the roads out of town going to the north arent really good roads and alot of bodies of water throughout Warrick county due to mining. Im not too familiar with the south and where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme