IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the one where there is a man and a baby? That's the only male picture she commented on
No, it is an adult male and adult female in the picture. She commented on it in April of this year.

I deleted the post don't want to overstep my bounds in here..so far though i have checked the registry for every male she commented on and nothing...

I can delete my posts too if they are out of line. I don't want to overstep my bounds either. I am curious, can you see the picture of the diet pills she commented inquiring about price the first week of August, about a week and a half before she went missing?

I can delete my posts too if they are out of line. I don't want to overstep my bounds either. I am curious, can you see the picture of the diet pills she commented inquiring about price the first week of August, about a week and a half before she went missing?

Yes i see the picture...and im wondering if maybe that person needs to be checked out..kinda creepy

Thank you so much for this pic-finding info! I never really noticed that feature on FB. SO helpful.

That is truly disturbing (OT, but what kind of woman marries and has kids with or lets her kids around a convicted child molester; that just horrifies me), but don't child molesters generally not go after grown women, as far as attacks/rapes/murders go?

Seems like she'd have wandered into civilization at some point in the last week if that would have happened. Or waved someone down from the high way. And then either recognized right away (her face is EVERY WHERE around here) or taken to the hospital and recognized there.

Amber Gerweck got transient global amnesia and wondered around several states for three weeks before she approached an officer for help. She was caught on surveillance video at a gas station and then just disappeared. L

Maybe she left her phone on the bathroom counter, after using the restroom didn't recognize her phone but did recognize her vehicle. I realize that it is far fetched but so are all of the other possiblities other than her just leaving.

Amber Gerweck got transient global amnesia and wondered around several states for three weeks before she approached an officer for help. She was caught on surveillance video at a gas station and then just disappeared. L

Maybe she left her phone on the bathroom counter, after using the restroom didn't recognize her phone but did recognize her vehicle. I realize that it is far fetched but so are all of the other possiblities other than her just leaving.

Of course she would have to have had plenty of cash on her i would think.

Could you imagine totally forgeting who you are or where you are? Walking out of the bathroom in some dive bar and you are the only one there (if the others were in the back). Dont know how you got there or anything. It would be terrifying.

What if Kristy left with someone on purpose? Maybe running away with a man that her family wouldn't approve of?

She wouldn't need lots of cash or to use her debit/credit card because he could be paying for things like gas, food, etc. They could have easily went somewhere like a cabin in the mountains within a few hours of Boonville (for example, they could have driven almost to Gatlinburg by daybreak) and they could have ditched the car anywhere.

I was looking through pages she liked on FB and I noticed she liked a page that was called something like "A relationship is between two people, not the whole world" or something along those lines. Could just be coincidence but it struck me as odd because her family seemed to approve of her relationship with her ex-husband and it doesn't seem like she's been open about any relationships since then (there was a small mention of a boyfriend somewhere in this thread, though). Kristy's mom even commented on one of their wedding pictures in July 2012, nearly a month AFTER Kristy filed for divorce saying that she wanted the family back.

I have a feeling a man was at the VFW earlier and was waiting in the parking lot for her and might have peeked in the windows and noticed the bartender was in the back and then made his move. Either that or KK went into the parking lot alone and this person was waiting for her in her car.

Here is a photo of the VFW https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1416888899_dc099be7031a2be232c678f9446a7564

So can any locals say if the bar is visible from those front windows? Are there windows in the back? Is the parking lot in the back?

I have a feeling a man was at the VFW earlier and was waiting in the parking lot for her and might have peeked in the windows and noticed the bartender was in the back and then made his move. Either that or KK went into the parking lot alone and this person was waiting for her in her car.

Here is a photo of the VFW https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1416888899_dc099be7031a2be232c678f9446a7564

So can any locals say if the bar is visible from those front windows? Are there windows in the back? Is the parking lot in the back?

As far As i can tell there are no windows where one could see in the bar or the bingo hall. The front doors are glass but they lead to a foyer. It would be difficult to see into the bar from outside i would think.

Does anyone know if the couple that were with her that night have been searching? When i have seen them they have just been hanging out at the command center, didn't looked dressed to search but I'm not certain.

Thanks for photo link! Wonder if the restrooms had two entrances - one from the bar, and another from an activity room. That's at least they way one I was in was like. Seems like a spooky place for a gal to be alone in.

Does anyone know if the couple that were with her that night have been searching? When i have seen them they have just been hanging out at the command center, didn't looked dressed to search but I'm not certain.

To the searchers from this forum, BlueHerring, Azureine, etc---- Are the private property owners around there letting you guys look inside their barns, sheds and garages if they are asked to ? How about buildings that are away from town, out in more rural areas, are those being looked into as well or are you required to stay on public roadways while searching ?

I'm just asking because I don't know how a thorough search can be done without looking inside every structure that could house an SUV.
Said structure would need to have a door , or a pair of doors, at least 6 feet wide and 6 feet tall.

I'm sure they gave you guys directives before sending you out to search. I was curious what they said about going onto private property and looking over fences and peeking into garages or out-buildings. Are private property owners being cooperative ? Is there anyone around there that WON'T let their property be searched ?

To the searchers from this forum, BlueHerring, Azureine, etc---- Are the private property owners around there letting you guys look inside their barns, sheds and garages if they are asked to ? How about buildings that are away from town, out in more rural areas, are those being looked into as well or are you required to stay on public roadways while searching ?

I'm just asking because I don't know how a thorough search can be done without looking inside every structure that could house an SUV.
Said structure would need to have a door , or a pair of doors, at least 6 feet wide and 6 feet tall.

I'm sure they gave you guys directives before sending you out to search. I was curious what they said about going onto private property and looking over fences and peeking into garages or out-buildings. Are private property owners being cooperative ? Is there anyone around there that WON'T let their property be searched ?

We have to stick to public property and be respectful of private property. If we want to search private property then we have to ask the owner's permission. They have asked private property owners to search their own land as well. I'm not aware of anyone being uncooperative but if they were I probably wouldn't know about it.

I have to wonder about that..im really curious about that "small dispute" and i never see them post anything in the help KK FB,just the one post of the pics from that night.

We have to stick to public property and be respectful of private property. If we want to search private property then we have to ask the owner's permission. They have asked private property owners to search their own land as well. I'm not aware of anyone being uncooperative but if they were I probably wouldn't know about it.

I just can't help but wonder if one of the people that is helping in the search is also the person responsible for her being missing.

Are there old barns and what not on private property that you know HAVEN'T been looked into because the owner either isn't around or the buildings sits way back off the main road ?

If she was abducted, I just feel like her SUV would be fairly close to town, but hidden from view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali