IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever!! I never even thought of that! I had a look, but I didn't see anything of interest at all in the information unless I missed something.

Some people were asking about her marriage. I am not suggesting to sleuth her family, but if someone were inclined, the information is in her divorce records.

Trying to stay within the rules here. Kristy's Indiana court records are public record, and can be viewed on Doxpop. Other individuals might be referenced within those records, that have not been mentioned publicly. To use Doxpop, you have to register for an account. The free option gives you a limited number of free searches each month. I Hope this helps, and I hope I didn't color outside of the lines here.

Make sure you look at d.o.b. the one I found was not her.

Does anyone know exactly what time the VFW closed that night? I'm with concernedmother, something needs to be released SOON or this case is going to fade away. I don't want that to happen! :(

Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone know exactly what time the VFW closed that night? I'm with concernedmother, something needs to be released SOON or this case is going to fade away. I don't want that to happen! :(

Sent from my iPhone

By 2am.

I think she went to someones house and then something went wrong

Me too....Im thinking it had something to do with having fun, and then it turned into something bad. Statistically the person is hurt by someone they trusted and shouldn't have. I really have no reason to think this other than a simple guess.

Several have asked about the doors. There is one door facing west which enters through a foyer into the bar. There is a north facing door that enters through a foyer and into the bar. There are double doors that lead into the bingo hall and a door which looks like an emergency exit which would exit to the east. As far as i know no doors on the south side of the building. I believe that all doors are the kind that you can exit out of when locked but not reenter. Foyer on the north side has 2 residential type screen doors, one faces east and one faces west. On the north side foyer there is a large window. You can't see inside the bar from the window because both the window and door leading into the bar are darkly tinted, however i don't know if someone would be able to see into the bar through the tinted Windows on both the bar door and window from outside if it were dark.

Also bathroom is approx. 20ft. From north facing bar entrance. The other bathroom is aprox 35 ft from bingo hall entrance.

I can't for the life of me believe they haven't found the car. Unless, of course, it was purposely hidden. JMO.

I can't for the life of me believe they haven't found the car. Unless, of course, it was purposely hidden. JMO.

A perp isnt going to worry about a car. Thats why I think she went to someones house. They would have to get the car off their property.

If not in water, I think is must be on land that no one uses regularly. It took a while to find Jennifer's SUV and her was on private property. If they had not been out there on a regular basis, it might still not have been found. I keep waiting to hear it has been found...I think everything will happen quickly after that.

There is still a chance she lost control of her car and it went over something and hasnt been found. We have alot of deer and I think they love the corn fields.

I think one of the hardest things to figure out and is very key to this case is "was that her SUV in the videos?" there has not been ,to my knowledge, a definite verification on that auto.

Also, what other vehicles went in and or out of the VFW parking lot during the surrounding time frame of Kristy's disappearance.
How many people spent the evening at the VFW and what time did they all leave? Was the couple last to leave besides Kristy and the employees? Why is there confusion over the employees who were present? Were there two or three present in the building when Kristy left (or whatever happened)?
What time did the cleaning person arrive and is this their normal day/s and time.

We know LE usually investigates using a method. Were all the people at the VFW locals Thursday night or did any strangers stop in for drinks? Can anybody walk in to a VFW? I mean, just walk in? (I think so but it's been a long time since I've been inside a VFW. Aren't they known for Friday night fish fries?)

Jmo but it sounded like Kristy was the last customer to leave, since her friend was working on the deposit, but not sure if this was actually determined.

Jmo but if the "dispute" was so small and it was worked out...why can't we know what it was about? Kidding, kind of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177