Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alcohol in decomposed bodies: postmortem synthesis and distribution - PubMed

He died from drowning. Ethanol does build up inside of a body after death. There are other signs that he had been drinking, but I haven't seen a link saying that he drank a 6 pack or an entire bottle of something or another.

To me, he obviously died while trying to get his kids from a sinking car.
Does that make him a hero?
No.
Does that make him a villain that committed murder/suicide?
Not that I can see or that I have read.
This guy made the WORST error a parent could EVER make. His family, the kids family , are mourning not ONE loss but FOUR.

Maybe until there is proof he did this with terrible intention, we can let these people rest in peace.

JMO

Alcohol in decomposed bodies: postmortem synthesis and distribution - PubMed

He died from drowning. Ethanol does build up inside of a body after death. There are other signs that he had been drinking, but I haven't seen a link saying that he drank a 6 pack or an entire bottle of something or another.

To me, he obviously died while trying to get his kids from a sinking car.
Does that make him a hero?
No.
Does that make him a villain that committed murder/suicide?
Not that I can see or that I have read.
This guy made the WORST error a parent could EVER make. His family, the kids family , are mourning not ONE loss but FOUR.

Maybe until there is proof he did this with terrible intention, we can let these people rest in peace.

JMO
I agree…everything I had read was that he was a wonderful father and loved his kids. I’m not sure if he struggled with substance abuse or not, but as I have shared here before, I do — and I have made some horrible choices. I am thankful I do not have kids who have been hurt by my poor decisions. I’d like to think that this was just a horrible decision. Maybe that’s naive. But I know alcohol sucks and it makes your judgment quite awful. I hope very much that this was not intentional.

ADMIN NOTE:
From this article linked earlier in the thread….
Father, 3 children died from accidental drowning in July, Marion County Coroner says

The Indianapolis father and his three children who were found in a pond on the city's south side in July died by accidental drowning, according to the Marion County Coroner's Office.
With this ruling, and no indication from LE that there is any crime that has been committed, Websleuths does not allow speculation that there was any wrong-doing on the part of a family member. Websleuths is a victim friendly forum, and family members are considered victims unless/until LE tell us otherwise. Please stop the accusations against someone who has not been named as a suspect or person of interest for a tragedy that is not officially considered a crime. Doing so will be considered further violations of the WS TOS we all agreed to when we joined.
THANK YOU

The Moorman family also is grieving the loss of Kyle Moorman and his three children — 5-year-old Kyle Moorman II, 2-year-old Kyannah Holland and 1-year-old Kyran Holland — who drowned in an accident in July. Their bodies and vehicle were recovered from a pond on the south side of Indianapolis after family and friends spent several days searching for them.

That was behind a paywall for me. I did find this article:

[snip]

Those victims were identified as 50-year-old Larry Moorman and his 23-year-old stepson Shawn Barnett.

Police claim witnesses helped identify the suspect as 42-year-old Jermaine Randle, who was allegedly seen on home surveillance cameras driving away from the scene shortly after the shooting.

[snip]

According to the affidavit, Randle believed the victims had raped a female acquaintance of his and the shooting was revenge.

Yet the suspect also showed signs of psychosis during the police interview, throwing tables and chairs, as well as masturbating and urinating on the floor.

[snip]

While interviewing Randle’s female acquaintance, police say that woman told police Randle was “avenging” her.

Police say she also showed erratic behavior during the interview.

Police claim she asked to go to the bathroom when she reached into her underwear and pulled out a bottle of urine. She told detectives to hold the urine because she had to pass a drug test and needed the urine clean.

A similar bottle of urine was found in Randle’s underwear when he was searched by detectives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back