IN IN - Larissa Sam, 23, Indianapolis, 21 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't remember seeing this story. Lots of additional info.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/friends-worried-about-missing-indianapolis-woman

Larissa Sam was last seen in Mars Hill at 844 Mount Street early Sunday morning. She went to her uncle's home for drinks after her shift ended at a strip club around 1 a.m.

Larissa's car was discovered at an abandoned house in Mars Hill on Tuesday.

"They do have surveillance of someone pulling in the drive. The tire was flat, the front window was down, the keys were in the ignition. She had a cell phone in the car, it is intact, so they are searching her cell phone," revealed her mother.

Family of missing Greenwood woman asking for public’s help
— The family of a missing Greenwood woman says they need the public’s help to find her.
Rebecca Russell says her daughter, Larissa Sam, was last seen in June.
Russell says her daughter went to visit her uncle in the Mars Hill neighborhood after leaving her job at Showclub.
She never returned home.
Her car was found with her keys and cellphone inside.
http://wishtv.com/2015/07/19/family-of-missing-greenwood-woman-asking-for-publics-help/

Vigil held for Greenwood mom missing for a month
635730320382882380-01-Larissa-Sam-vigil.JPG
B9318149228Z.1_20150720225628_000_GC2BDG4PG.1-0.jpg

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/07/20/vigil-held-greenwood-mom-missing-month/30447289/

From the link above. I haven't seen this info yet.

A surveillance tape shows the Dodge was abandoned at 5:01 a.m., and a man can be seen running from the vehicle in the video, the poster said.

Not good at all. MOO

Is the Uncle talking? Did she make it there? Under what circumstances did she leave his residence if she did? Very odd.

Is the Uncle talking? Did she make it there? Under what circumstances did she leave his residence if she did? Very odd.

Good question - has he taken and passed a polygraph? He is a trucker - which by itself isn't anything, but put together with a niece who is young, pretty and also a dancer AND Indianapolis, he and his associates should be looked at.

The car dump and suspect running from it, tells us something happened to her between 4:30 and 5am. The thing is, the dump location is roughly 20 minutes from her uncle's last known address. Even if she was carjacked, she would have had to be abducted and transferred to a different location and then the car dumped immediately - I think she was either alive when taken from her car, or she never left the uncle's place.

Did her mom get her little boy? Have they talked to the baby daddy?

Did anyone else read the comments on her Youtube videos? They are all left by the same person and sort of odd...I looked up the person's profile and the only channels they are subscribed to are Larissa's two channels. I looked up the name and it says a person with the same name used to live about ~2 miles from the uncle's house.

Did anyone else read the comments on her Youtube videos? They are all left by the same person and sort of odd...I looked up the person's profile and the only channels they are subscribed to are Larissa's two channels. I looked up the name and it says a person with the same name used to live about ~2 miles from the uncle's house.
I can't find any comments. Maybe cuz I'm on my phone.

That's creepy...[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeganJeff and CandyLover, these are very good leads and need to be reported to LE if they haven't already. I imagine Larissa is not a priority for them, sadly, but if you make it easier for them by giving them a POI it may change their minds.

Why aren't more people looking at the uncle? It's creepy enough to me that he would party with his niece in the middle of the night. And if she was with him voluntarily why was she looking for a texting buddy that night? I dunno. We are in the dark as to their relationship (Larissa and Uncle Rusty), but I hope police are giving him lots of attention.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall
Back