IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the 3:38 witness has confirmed that to LE or not?

I'll take the theory a step further. I think CR bolted from Smallwood. Growing up in Brooklyn, I know a little about these situations. When you're outnumbered and jumped -- you run. And you know where you run to? To your home turf where your boys are. I think CR exited the building and quickly made his way north. Clearly LS followed. But she was not able to keep up. She's slow to move but wants to follow CR to where she know he is going, 5 North, where she knows, she too, is welcome. Due to her condition it takes her 11 minutes to leave the building and orient herself, thus reaching the alley at 2:51. As the theory goes, she meets up with a man, not CR. She probably is with the same man at 10th and College sometime after that. He either helps her up there or she gets up to 11th St. herself. We believe she enters the building and meets up with CR/MB/JR. The theory ends there.

Can someone please update me/everyone else on the latest theories? Been out of it for last week or so. Thanks

I'll take the theory a step further. I think CR bolted from Smallwood. Growing up in Brooklyn, I know a little about these situations. When you're outnumbered and jumped -- you run. And you know where you run to? To your home turf where your boys are. I think CR exited the building and quickly made his way north. Clearly LS followed. But she was not able to keep up. She's slow to move but wants to follow CR to where she know he is going, 5 North, where she knows, she too, is welcome. Due to her condition it takes her 11 minutes to leave the building and orient herself, thus reaching the alley at 2:51. As the theory goes, she meets up with a man, not CR. She probably is with the same man at 10th and College sometime after that. He either helps her up there or she gets up to 11th St. herself. We believe she enters the building and meets up with CR/MB/JR. The theory ends there.

Do you have an opinion on who this mystery man might be?

Here's my theory, going along with yours. AB is with ZO at Smallwood, all part of the altercation. As CR runs for home and Lauren is headed that way but slower, ZO and AB catch up to her since they live right there anyway. I think it is AB helping her out, since he obviously knew her since he was part of the group at the Indy 500. That's where my theory end....I don't know if she made it to CR/MB/JR's place or not. In a way though, I can see JR making up the story that she was there til 4:30; thus giving others time to get rid of her. I really don't think she ever made it to CR/MB/JRs.

My first instinct was to thank you for your answer, but then I realized my sarcasm wouldn't show.

So, if you're satisfied you've fit these pieces together are you back to square one, with LS in the company of JR until 4:30 and.........?

Here's my theory, going along with yours. AB is with ZO at Smallwood, all part of the altercation. As CR runs for home and Lauren is headed that way but slower, ZO and AB catch up to her since they live right there anyway. I think it is AB helping her out, since he obviously knew her since he was part of the group at the Indy 500. That's where my theory end....I don't know if she made it to CR/MB/JR's place or not. In a way though, I can see JR making up the story that she was there til 4:30; thus giving others time to get rid of her. I really don't think she ever made it to CR/MB/JRs.

Adding to my theory....that would mean everyone is in on the cover up story. CR/MB/JR have the story of LS and CR arriving, MB putting CR to bed and then JR seeing her last heading home at 4:30. These 3 ARE the cover-up story - thus they are all in the same boat together and that is why no one is talking. Meanwhile, while they are supposedly all in LS presence, they really aren't because she is being disposed of between 3:38 and 4:30.

What do you think?

Thanks for the links to the Jill Behrman case.. I not only read all the links that were posted but delved further into Uriah's history, violent crimes, and obvious possible involvement in Jill Behrman's murder.. Just as someone mentioned there is the tie of the then prosecutor Carl Salzman who refused to pursue charges against Uriah, Snowden, and Owings, even tho Owings gave a very detailed confession of them all stabbing Jill to death along with wrapping her in industrial plastic and bungee cords and put in a lake.. Which these items were found during a search of that lake further corroborating Owings confession details.. All except for Jill's actual body were found(the industrial plastic she was wrapped in, the bungee cords, and even the knife all recovered).. Yet Salzman chose not to pursue charges and later when her remains were found he pressed charges on a total unrelated man..

Just as was also said many doubt that the correct person is incarcerated for Jill's murder.. Uriah the lone male in the trio of suspected killers with one of them giving a full confession.. Uriah is sexually and physically violent towards women in an overwhelming voracity.. Scarily with a mile long list of years of convictions of his sexual and physical violence against women....many, many, many of those convictions were punished with wrist slaps, literally!!most were sentences that were suspended with little time incarcerated and time after time given probation, probation, probation!!! It is an outrage and a slap in the face of these women that lie in the wake of brutality this man has continued to consistently inflict on female after female..many times when being arrested on the charges of brutality of these women he would resist as well as assault the arresting officers.. Including yelling in the arresting officers faces that he would seek revenge and find the officers' wife, daughters, mothers, and grandmothers and hunt down and rape and kill!!!!

This man is a monster!! Scary beyond belief and IMO a huge threat to the female population in this area of Indiana.. From what I can tell this man still resides in Elletsville, IN..

And this man if happened upon someone like Lauren alone, walking home on fairly desolate streets of Bloomington at 4:30am I haven't a single doubt in my mind that he would not jump on the opportunity of inflicting his sick brutality on a convenient, young victim of opportunity..

While I fully realize the chances are nil to none that this brutal man just happened to be in this exact location in Bloomington at this exact time on June 3rd.. But it is a scary thought to know this violent offender is infact in this area free to walk the sidewalks and even if not in any way related to what's happened to Lauren, it truly is only a matter of time until he does find his next female victim to unleash his brutality on..

Just something that has made me not be so quick to rule out "stranger" abduction in my mind.. To read And see in black and white this type of brutal monster lives in this area, makes me realize that while I feel it is not likely.. It is still however a "possibility" that someone like Uriah could have been at the right place at the right time and seized the opportunity as it presented itself.. A lone, teen tiny girl walking with no shoes, no purse, no phone..

Just some thoughts..

Thanks for the links to the Jill Behrman case..

I don't have a theory. Just watching for clues from LE and the family. I believe LE always keep stranger abduction in mind in these cases, meanwhile following what evidence they have until they can either clear their intial POI's or find enough to present charges.

Adding to my theory....that would mean everyone is in on the cover up story. CR/MB/JR have the story of LS and CR arriving, MB putting CR to bed and then JR seeing her last heading home at 4:30. These 3 ARE the cover-up story - thus they are all in the same boat together and that is why no one is talking. Meanwhile, while they are supposedly all in LS presence, they really aren't because she is being disposed of between 3:38 and 4:30.

What do you think?

Sorry but who is AB and ZO?

What do you think?

I'm going to need to hear LE say who the petite blond was being carted off at 3:38 and by whom...and where did they go.

Whoever made off with LS most likely blended in to the area.

Also, didn't CR pass a LE administered poly?

I believe that Lauren was taken away in a car at some point. And there seems to have been very few vehicles on the roads at the time(s) in question. I think it is more likely that a friend/POI would know where the cameras are, in order to avoid being seen on tape, than a random stranger prowling the streets to see if he could find a lone female pedestrian at that hour. JMO

What do you think?

Well this stopped me in my tracks and I couldn't breathe for a few minutes. It works but:

If the mystery man is helping her--and his roomate, incidentally the same one who punched CR, why would he/they take her to CR's and MB's?

My thought is a car JW's? was waiting for her in the gravel lot. At this point, I don't why the 5 North guys would say the things they did tho.

Can we not talk about thing like "I think I know who the mystery man might be but can't post" comments? It doesn't help the discussion...

I'm still sitting on the fence and it pains me that it might take years to know what really happened to Lauren.

Then given her reported condition at 3:38 it wouldn't seem like she did much if any coke while she was in the bldg. unless she went back again.

The silence is deafening in here. If we're getting close, hopefully LE is too.

This would be a good time for some of our viewing guests to join in and:

Help us find Lauren.

Help reunite the Spierer's with their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay