IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the fb pages they keep saying the family is asking them to not do stuff- I'm confused. What is going on?

So on the fb pages they keep saying the family is asking them to not do stuff- I'm confused. What is going on?

One of the drawbacks of getting everyone in the world involved in the case is then having to control them and their actions. Apparently the Speirer family is comfortable with the way BPD is handling the case. They cannot give info publicly of why that is so, but apparently they do not want people organizing protests against the BPD as it would hinder the investigation. I think they want the accusations and the conspiracy theories to die down as well.
I honestly don't understand the girls over on that FB page, they act as if they have a right to know what is going on and a right to have a say in how things are done, when in fact, they don't.

I think she would only have been put into a dumpster and thus landfill, if this was a random killing that took place in an alley someplace. If one or some of the students were involved I think she was probably taken in a car away from the area. I'm not sure they would want her body found so close to their turf, possibly bearing fingerprints, etc....just a feeling, JMO.

Agree and - wouldn't they first want to put her in a plastic bag or something? Wouldn't they fear she might be otherwise be seen?
When someone knows a victim, they almost always cover or wrap the person - yet nothing shows anyone getting plastic bags or taking a blanket, etc.

& that video is not private.. that didn't take long lol

I would like to announce that I got motion sickness from watching this video and have felt funny since then.:sick::sick:

Great minds and all that?

The sad part is it seems everyone on the FB case discussion page seems to think she's onto something. I know she's extremely bright and all, but .....

I find the FB discussion page just a little scary... :banghead:

I would like to announce that I got motion sickness from watching this video and have felt funny since then.:sick::sick:

LOL I know what you mean, I felt it while watching. Hope you feel better soon!

I can't even watch it. I am listening. She is bright...but wow at the paranoid conspiracy theories. I agree...this is not helpful to the investigation AT ALL.

I can't even watch it. I am listening. She is bright...but wow at the paranoid conspiracy theories. I agree...this is not helpful to the investigation AT ALL.

She's fascinating and frustrating. I'm right there with her articulating a point and then in a split second it goes south.

Elmo mom what did you learn about the civil case Bx2 referred you to? Was it ZO?

Well there is ample parking at 5 North, underground parking at SW, and LS had a car as recently as December because she called her dad about car trouble according to his business partner. This is on findLauren site.

Thanks for posting this. I'd asked previously and someone said Lauren did NOT have a car in B-ton. So now I'm confused. Sorry, it happens.

I've always been confused about the purse/wristlet/key/keyS issue.

Smallwood uses a KEYCARD system, correct? So those would be held within the purse/wallet/wristlet thingy.

An actual metal KEY key, in the old fashioned sense, woud be different. And I had wondered why, if no car, why a KEY? and if a KEY what would it open?

JW's house? Her parents place back in NY? A PO box?

Of course if she did indeed have a car the key makes sense. Do her parents have the car now? And surely that was searched thoroughly by LE?

The only info we have is from one person who saw the SW video and leaked LS's condition while leaving there. No mention of the altercation. If they saw the video's then could one speculate that they saw that part as well? Why no mention of it? Why leak one part and not the other? IMO they are being hushed. Just wondering how much weight LE have.

Glad to hear that others are wondering "who" that leak may be. Why "that" info? And why "now"? :confused:

Listening to her now... I'm sorry, but she is a nutcase! :abduction:

oh.. and I clearly missed the part where they "politely threatened to murder her"??

Plaidmom, I'm on iPhone and can't quote your post. I'll try to answer a few. Im of the opinion that when LE said she and her buddies didn't have cars they meant that evening in question. I just cant see Lauren taking a bus out to ivy tech you know. I just realized duh that Lauren's car trouble in dec could be at home. Apparently she recd a BMW for her bat mitzvah.

Plaidmom, I'm on iPhone and can't quote your post. I'll try to answer a few. Im of the opinion that when LE said she and her buddies didn't have cars they meant that evening in question. I just cant see Lauren taking a bus out to ivy tech you know. I just realized duh that Lauren's car trouble in dec could be at home. Apparently she recd a BMW for her bat mitzvah.

Plaidmom I think you have it right about the wallet thingy and good guesses about the key.

I may be wrong...but I remember someone posting about the POI's area of studies. I could have misread the post and be wrong, but I thought it said that JW and JR were both in SPEAS. No one ever commented on this...but it stuck in my mind for awhile. They are in different years of college...senior and sophomore...and JR was even studying abroad this past spring semester...so it's completely possible that they never ran into each other and it means nothing. But combined with them both being in the same sorority (when it was active along with it being underground)...and the fact that they both were linked to LS...some red flags went up in my mind.

By all accounts I've read, they didn't know each other. But they seem to have an awful lot in common. Just saying....

Don't you mean fraternity?

Thanks for posting this. I'd asked previously and someone said Lauren did NOT have a car in B-ton. So now I'm confused. Sorry, it happens.

I've always been confused about the purse/wristlet/key/keyS issue.

Smallwood uses a KEYCARD system, correct? So those would be held within the purse/wallet/wristlet thingy.

An actual metal KEY key, in the old fashioned sense, woud be different. And I had wondered why, if no car, why a KEY? and if a KEY what would it open?

JW's house? Her parents place back in NY? A PO box?

Of course if she did indeed have a car the key makes sense. Do her parents have the car now? And surely that was searched thoroughly by LE?

Every apartment I can think of here requires a metal key for the mailbox.

But would she carry a mailbox key to go out for an evening, if she did in fact need a key for her apartment?

But would she carry a mailbox key to go out for an evening, if she did in fact need a key for her apartment?

The apt is definitely keycard, but I thought the description was one key attached to the wristlet, so don't think she would have disconnected it even if it was unrelated to her plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x