IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm... i need to learn to watch TV I guess!! LOL

had a great dinner at Mr. Hibachi tonight... have you tried it yet?

hmmmm... i need to learn to watch TV I guess!! LOL

had a great dinner at Mr. Hibachi tonight... have you tried it yet?

No I haven't but I probably should before the students return. Finch's for lunch today (5 forks!), Scenic view yesterday (thumbs down), Anatolia last Friday! 5 pounds later what am I doing eating ice cream.

. . . . . . .

Getting back on topic, I just read something that made me wonder: if/when this case is over who are the Innocents that will prevail even tho they were put on public trial? DB?

where is everybody??

When I came home tonight and checked in here I thought the same thing.
I think we're all tired! There's just so little information and it's just so sad. I think about her parents all the time and the nightmare of their reality- I hear from friends that they may never return here (to their home) and my heart breaks. But what to do? Without any new info it's unfortunately starting to feel like we're just spinning our wheels.
I just want to know what happened??? Where is she??!
Her parents need to have some answers, it's just unbearably cruel that they are being denied the ability to try to move on to some kind of future.
Ok, that's all, I'm just feeling very, very sad tonight. :banghead:

I was noodling around on Twitter today and found some tweets by LS's friends. One of them said something about what a great birthday present it would be for JW if LS were found. For whatever it's worth, LS's friends believe JW is not involved in LS' disappearance.

Also from Twitter, there is a friend of LS who is putting pressure on BB to tell what he knows about the reason for the fight between CR and ZO. He believes that the cause of the fight is the key to solving this case.

Was the fight a continuation of something that started at the Indy 500 a few days before?

Didn't DR and LS both live on the 5th floor of SW?

Were CR and LS on their way to see DR when they encountered ZO?

Was the fight possibly about drugs?

If ZO and his posse were angry at CR and his cohorts, maybe they are being flip about LS's disappearance because they are enjoying the fact that their enemies are in hot water.

I am in no way condoning their actions and attitudes, just making an observation.

" Runcible Spoon getting my cornedbeef# 10:00 AM Jun 3rd via Twitter for iPhone "

Almost positive the time listed above is in Pacific Time, if it matters to anyone. Which would put the time of the actual tweet at 1:00PM EDT.

I have looked at ZO's and AB's lists of Facebook friends and neither are friends with any of the POI's.

I cannot find any connection between ZO's gang and JR's gang, except that both JR and ZO saw LS the night she disappeared.

If one were trying to hide the reason for the fight at SW, wouldn't it be advantageous to say that "JW's friends" punched CR?

There was some discussion today about CR's attorney's security cameras and what they would have seen. My question is, looking at this detail from Bessie's map, would the circled camera on the 10th and College Apts. show someone walking south on College?

Attachments

• Detail of Bessie's map.png
    Detail of Bessie's map.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 14
Also from Twitter, there is a friend of LS who is putting pressure on BB

What is the evidence that this person is a friend of LS? My impression was just that he is an interested observer, and I read BB's responses to indicate that he probably doesn't know what he's talking about.

There was some discussion today about CR's attorney's security cameras and what they would have seen. My question is, looking at this detail from Bessie's map, would the circled camera on the 10th and College Apts. show someone walking south on College?

The 2 cameras closest to College are within the breezeway covering the entrances to the building. They would show a person walking through there, but would not show the sidewalk.

I do have to wonder if the alley camera facing College could see the sidewalk though:

img00178201106141726.jpg

Almost positive the time listed above is in Pacific Time, if it matters to anyone. Which would put the time of the actual tweet at 1:00PM EDT.

How did you make that conclusion? just curious

How did you make that conclusion? just curious

A vague recollection that it was later than 10:00 and checking against my own feed that Google cache's in Pacific time.

My thoughts on the twitter post. The kid saw a cute word play on the hash tag and used it. I don't think it has any significant meaning. Also I on a very rare occasion I post a random tweet about food, for a cute word play or if I find something I am eating is funny or unusual for some reason.

Is anyone here. No post in almost 10 hours. Wow we are slowly drying up here. We need some more news to get the ball rolling again.

Do we know if any of the original POI's have continued to meet with LE along with their attorneys? I am guessing not, from Mrs. Spierer's comments all along, but just wondered. It would be so much easier if they would have done so a long time ago and try to get themselves cleared so that LE could move past them. Now, if they are in fact telling the truth, I think it is probably too late to catch whoever took Lauren, even if they eventually find her (if this WAS a stranger abduction.)
LE left the impression very early in this case that all the POI were being cooperative.Something I have serious doubts about now.I am bothered that they have not corrected these statements if they are not true.I do not know if all these references to "friends" not talking refers to the POI but if it does it is time for someone to just spit it out and stop playing these word games.If the POI are being cooperative these statements are unfair to them and if they are not after two months it is time to turn the pressure up on them to be.If this does turn out to be a stranger abduction I believe with the amount of cameras in this town the person responsible will be on them somewhere and this case can be solved if the PD invests the time and resources and does some good old fashion police work to solve it.

I think it's time for another statement from the Spierer's. It's the only way to keep Lauren's story alive. I think they know its someone she knows. Keep the focus in the media of "finding" Lauren, even if they are just in waiting mode. They have incredible support through social media. People relate to their pain. I am very curious to know who of the POI's are returning to IU in a few weeks to begin fall semester. Anyone here see any FB talk? I'm also curious what JW is doing now that he is a college graduate. Did he continue with his post grad plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member