IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting to consider that someone could have used the leash and cross as a clue, an expression of guilt, or even an act of mourning. I doubt that these thoughts provide any answers, but say a pet was buried there … would the owner/person grieving have put the cross up when the pet was buried and then brought the leash later? The leash is in good condition, but the cross could have been there awhile, I'd think. So maybe someone buried a pet there and came back with the leash? I can't imagine burying a pet there and finding the grave again without a marker of some sort, right? Unless general vicinity is enough, which it might also be for someone who felt guilty, etc. And if there is such a someone, would it be more likely for a male or female to do such a thing? Just wondering what others think. I pretty much think it's what it looks like on first glance, i.e., a pet memorial, but anything's possible.

I think it's interesting to consider that someone could have used the leash and cross as a clue, an expression of guilt, or even an act of mourning. I doubt that these thoughts provide any answers, but say a pet was buried there … would the owner/person grieving have put the cross up when the pet was buried and then brought the leash later? The leash is in good condition, but the cross could have been there awhile, I'd think. So maybe someone buried a pet there and came back with the leash? I can't imagine burying a pet there and finding the grave again without a marker of some sort, right? Unless general vicinity is enough, which it might also be for someone who felt guilty, etc. And if there is such a someone, would it be more likely for a male or female to do such a thing? Just wondering what others think. I pretty much think it's what it looks like on first glance, i.e., a pet memorial, but anything's possible.
I guess there's only one way to be sure. How do I recommend this location to LE? I dont want to dig myself and contaminate a possible crime scene. Haven't been in this situation before so not sure what to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I guess there's only one way to be sure. How do I recommend this location to LE? I dont want to dig myself and contaminate a possible crime scene. Haven't been in this situation before so not sure what to do.

If you think it should be reported I would contact BPD and also report to the Spierer's. The information about tips on the findlauren website is:

BPD: (812) 339-4477

Helpfindlauren@gmail.com

The abc website appears to also have an online form where you can submit "tips" for Garrett and the BPD (since the 20/20 recently aired).

I would call BPD directly and then let the family know that you have (so they can follow up). I have reached out to Charlene on Twitter before and gotten a prompt response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Yeahbabs! I am curious why you think that HW's family thinks the public defender for DM is worthless and totally incompetent?

I would question how seriously a tip would be taken and investigated by BPD when the only connection to the case, and this what looks to be (at least on the surface) a pet grave, is a premonition?

I'm not trying to downplay the angle of a premonition, just questioning if BPD would take it seriously at all. Even if the premonition was left out and it was just mentioned as finding a homemade cross marking what appeared to be a grave in the middle of nowhere, even with no mention of the leash, what would LE do once they saw the leash?

I wasn't overly impressed by the 20/20 episode. I'm sure it is the standard format to show various leads, but as someone else mentioned above, it seemed to spend too much time on dead ends. I would have liked more attention to the stories of the last people to be seen with her, and I wondered how Mike Beth avoided getting his photo on that wall.

I am happy to see that there are still new people joining us (welcome!) and think it's great to follow any clues. My personal opinion, fwiw, is that there is no way that someone hiding a body in an obscure spot would then mark the spot in an obvious way.

I think you should report it, using Dixie's contacts. It's true what akh said re: the BPD may not take it/you seriously. But you'll never know unless you do, and then it's on them to proceed. Not doing so may haunt you, IMO. It could very well be a pet grave, but if you have a sense about the general area, that's worth following up on. I think many of us have had feelings and dreams about what may have happened to Lauren. If only one of us could be right! :)

As a mother, if my child went missing and someone had premonitions, I would absolutely want to know about it and have it checked out. There's no harm looking into it

My mom was in the Delta Gamma sorority at IU with HW's aunt (many, many years ago but most of them still live in this area and they get together pretty often). They all went on a trip together a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned to my mom something about the trial being delayed (because she's said the family has been hoping there wouldn't even be a trial) and floated the idea of whether it could have something to do with LS. My mom said that the Wilsons don't think there is any connection and that, as they understand it, this most recent delay is because the public defender is incapable of understanding cell phone pings.

Obviously this is all second hand!

@AbbeyR I agree with you about the 20/20 episode, and I also found Mike Beth's absence to be glaring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

question--is this on public land? If someone owns it, maybe it's their pet.

afa this being a marker of some kind, it would be a perfect one. especially for a sociopath.

Ryan you did mention paranormal work in the past, how did you put it--that you had worked with the paranormal.

This premonition about Lauren and this place, is it possible that you had heard talk about Lauren, possibly with paranormals, and that you chose the location for recreation using your subliminal mind?

If you are an ATV enthusiast as yourself, your subliminal mind would be constantly recording coordinates, lay of the land, etc.

You mentioned that your group returns to that area. Is it you who leads this group?

Somehow, spiritually and logically, you were zeroing in on this spot. IMO

Is something else you may know or have heard leading you to this spot?

question--is this on public land? If someone owns it, maybe it's their pet.

afa this being a marker of some kind, it would be a perfect one. especially for a sociopath.

Ryan you did mention paranormal work in the past, how did you put it--that you had worked with the paranormal.

This premonition about Lauren and this place, is it possible that you had heard talk about Lauren, possibly with paranormals, and that you chose the location for recreation using your subliminal mind?

If you are an ATV enthusiast as yourself, your subliminal mind would be constantly recording coordinates, lay of the land, etc.

You mentioned that your group returns to that area. Is it you who leads this group?

Somehow, spiritually and logically, you were zeroing in on this spot. IMO

Is something else you may know or have heard leading you to this spot?

The land is owned by the state of Indiana and monitored closely by DNR. Yes, I used to be a member of a paranormal research team some time ago but haven't done any investigating in nearly 2 years as they all live far away from me. I honestly don't have an explanation for the images that popped in my head but anything is possible. I do not normally lead when on a group ride and we ride in many remote areas across Indiana. This is the only location where I have gotten a "feeling" of something being off.

I do regularly get feelings or images of danger before events happen that give me time to react. In fact, I had one tonight on the way home. I was zooming down a country road and reached the crest of a hill. As I neared the top, something told me to stop. I got on the brakes and slowly crested the hill to find this on the other side:

cdcb3c72fd2f99bd250b44a9be8b3605.jpg

Had I not slowed down, well we would be having burgers for dinner! I don't have the answers but someone is looking out for me.

I do regularly get feelings or images of danger before events happen that give me time to react. In fact, I had one tonight on the way home. I was zooming down a country road and reached the crest of a hill. As I neared the top, something told me to stop. I got on the brakes and slowly crested the hill to find this on the other side:

I get the same thing. It still freaks me out every time I realize those crazy feelings are right. I always say to trust your instincts and do what it tells you! You will be amazed at just how right they are. Glad you believed your vibes tonight. That cute cow sure looks like she's wondering who is creeping up on her! lol.

The land is owned by the state of Indiana and monitored closely by DNR. Yes, I used to be a member of a paranormal research team some time ago but haven't done any investigating in nearly 2 years as they all live far away from me. I honestly don't have an explanation for the images that popped in my head but anything is possible. I do not normally lead when on a group ride and we ride in many remote areas across Indiana. This is the only location where I have gotten a "feeling" of something being off.

Had I not slowed down, well we would be having burgers for dinner! I don't have the answers but someone is looking out for me.

I understand that, too. I once saw the footprint of an accident in front of me before it happened. I told my friend to slow down, which was the right thing to do, as a car pulled in front of us and jumped two lanes while the truck to the side of us swerved and caused the next car in front of us to roll over. It was really scary (in more ways than one), as I somehow knew the order in which it happened. Count me as a believer.

Re: Lauren: I have mixed feelings about the marker, but that doesn't mean you have mixed feelings about the area, for whatever reason.

I understand that, too. I once saw the footprint of an accident in front of me before it happened. I told my friend to slow down, which was the right thing to do, as a car pulled in front of us and jumped two lanes while the truck to the side of us swerved and caused the next car in front of us to roll over. It was really scary (in more ways than one), as I somehow knew the order in which it happened. Count me as a believer.

Re: Lauren: I have mixed feelings about the marker, but that doesn't mean you have mixed feelings about the area, for whatever reason.

I get 'feelings' too and sometimes things just pop out at me. When the videos of Hannah Graham were first posted, I had this immediate recognition that the person who was seen heading in her direction was next to her with his arm around her walking at the same pace in the jeweler video. There were a lot of people who just couldn't see it even though I kept pointing it out. I don't know if it's just something about my visual perception when looking at images or if there was some unconscious feeling that led me to see the video that way. I also immediately saw Eve Carson in the back of her SUV in the bank video stills, and kept pointing it out in online comments, and LE and other readers kept saying that there was no one/they didn't see it. It wasn't until trial that it was revealed that she actually WAS in the back seat. Anyway, sorry for the OT, but I totally understand the feeling of "just knowing" something.

Welcome to WS Ryan! JSYK, we are not supposed to use paranormal activities as a basis
for our findings, I mean use links and such. Of course people are psychic, etc,and there probably is such a thing as ghosts....

If you think you have come up with something as in, Lauren's location, it should be immediately reported to the police. To me, this is what you want, right? But it almost seems like you want someone else to do it.

Which led to my questions. A couple of posts back, you said I was reading too much into your posts. It's kinda serious, you posted an exact area for a possible murder victim, and even posted a marker. Before reporting it to LE. IDK.....

as far as the cow pic, seriously?

I was here from Day 1, but after a few years, dropped out actively participating and just check in from time to time.

My initial thought is this is a pet grave. Someone from the city was driving along looking for a place to bury their beloved pet, saw this area, and stopped. They have come back to visit it, as we do peoples' graves and at that time left their pets leash.

I do believe in the paranormal. Therefore, I would have to report it to clear my conscious. My thoughts are to first report it to Charlene. I am just not too sure of how much trust I put into BPD. This is my personal feeling only! If Charlene still has her PI on standby, he is much more reliable to check it out. He can't dig probably, but he can light the fire under BPD if he feels there is reason to dig at this site.

Please, the time is now! Contact Charlene, wait two days for a response from her. Tell her you are contacting her first and give her the date you will contact BPD so she can verify it with them. I am not sure about this contact method. WS please comment as how he needs to do it. The important thing is to do it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know when you make the contact.

Welcome to WS Ryan! JSYK, we are not supposed to use paranormal activities as a basis
for our findings, I mean use links and such. Of course people are psychic, etc,and there probably is such a thing as ghosts....

If you think you have come up with something as in, Lauren's location, it should be immediately reported to the police. To me, this is what you want, right? But it almost seems like you want someone else to do it.

Which led to my questions. A couple of posts back, you said I was reading too much into your posts. It's kinda serious, you posted an exact area for a possible murder victim, and even posted a marker. Before reporting it to LE. IDK.....

Dang. I didnt see anything wrong with what was posted. I am more confused by the anger it seems to have triggered in you. We are all here for the same thing and MANY times, people bounce ideas or get opinions before reporting things. We are a community for a reason.

I reported it a few days ago so that's a done deal. Gave all of my contact info as well. Your comments are the exact reason for my hesitation i.e. a random guy has a paranormal vision about a murder victim's location and finds a mysterious marker in said location. Who would believe that!? It may sound like the plot of a book, but that's exactly what transpired.

Dang. I didnt see anything wrong with what was posted. I am more confused by the anger it seems to have triggered in you. We are all here for the same thing and MANY times, people bounce ideas or get opinions before reporting things. We are a community for a reason.

I wasn't angry and Ryan didn't trigger anything with me!

In the past, I have had several posts removed because I posted about the paranormal; psychic
and remote viewing, which is why I was being a good WSer and letting him know.

Ryan, if I am skeptical about your posts, it's because on one hand, you're getting premonitions; yet, you named an exact area, and said you have been to this area on numerous occasions with an off road group. This sounds like a search.

You post a pic of a grave. Because it has a leash, we are assuming it's a pet. It's like, "I keep getting these feelings about this exact place, and here's a grave I found there." For whatever reason, it's still weird, just being honest I hope that's OK.

You probs don't know about this brilliant, eccentric person named Chick Justin (posted here and everywhere including her own blog)who was doing her own investigation of Lauren and followed a psychic's
premonitions combined with her own extraordinary tech skills.

Well, she ended up arrested and confined to a mental hospital, but not before
filming her arrest and posting it. Just sayin what has happened in the past.....

Someone has probably already driven out there and searched. Not saying that's a bad thing.

believe me, I have had people who disagreed with me and that has always been OK.

What I really, really want to ask Ryan is, is there anything else you may have left out of the story about the bridge site?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but, BPD is probably the best place to report it. Or the FBI
if someone really hates BPD I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member