IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that hit and run. Hearing of it upset me so much! I hope they can get a better look at the vehicle. Even if they contact the driver just for information about what was going on in the area that night. Did they see her? Maybe they saw her get attacked and doubled back around to see what happened... It could have looked like friends messing around or friends helping a drunk girl.

I remember that hit and run. Hearing of it upset me so much! I hope they can get a better look at the vehicle. Even if they contact the driver just for information about what was going on in the area that night. Did they see her? Maybe they saw her get attacked and doubled back around to see what happened... It could have looked like friends messing around or friends helping a drunk girl.

Or could have been somebody lost and trying to figure out which way to go.
Assuming that's even the same car circling the block and not two different cars.

Or could have been somebody lost and trying to figure out which way to go.
Assuming that's even the same car circling the block and not two different cars.

Right. But the driver could at least give a statement about whether they saw her walking or saw anything out of the ordinary. Especially if they were in the area right around the time she disappeared.
I find it a bit odd that the driver hasn't come forward already. With the media coverage all over the state, I would think they would volunteer any information, even if it's just, "I didn't see anything."

Right. But the driver could at least give a statement about whether they saw her walking or saw anything out of the ordinary. Especially if they were in the area right around the time she disappeared.
I find it a bit odd that the driver hasn't come forward already. With the media coverage all over the state, I would think they would volunteer any information, even if it's just, "I didn't see anything."

And become a potential POI or worse a suspect? A person can be concerned about being wrongly accused. And some people just don't want to get involved. I mean it could be something important that this car was in the area, but not necessarily.

I've been trying to keep an eye on the news for the vid release. I would assume they will have some kind of chat when they do.

can barely hear

canvassed apts yesterday, but not completed yet

just fixed their volume

VEHICLE

4:14 AM westbound on 10th approaching Morton, then North on Morton
2nd time vehicle seen at 4:24 AM again westbound on 10th approaching Morton

it looks like a....wh silverado

or a wh chevy colorado mid size truck
mid 2000s
4 door short bed truck w/equipment in back
writing on side door panel or logo on door or rear panel

Guys - Showed Vehicle at 4:13 am, 4:24 am, very near... white chevy/truck.

STRANGER ABDUCTION. I am almost 100% sure now.

Looking for a mid 2000's white Chevy Silverado/mid-size Colorado 4-door short bed truck. Has some type of equipment in the back. Possible writing on the rear window. Tires/wheels might be silverish.

it looks like a....wh silverado

or a wh chevy colorado mid size truck
mid 2000s
4 door short bed truck w/equipment in back
writing on side door panel or logo on door or rear panel

Can the basic shape of the logo be made out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..