IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I was thinking. If Pizza King is across from Flora house that burned down wouldn't the comings and goings to that house be captured on surveillance camera's from Pizza King? Did Pizza King have camera's. Were they checked out? Were they conveniently not working that night?

But wait....Yes there is a camera on the front of Pizza King. Look at the top left of photo

This is the first time in a long while I've been interested in a potential POI since Daniel Nations. A LOT of things fit, with the exception of the blue eyes (though I've always been skeptical about that detail). Especially compelling is the connection to the location.

How long would it take to drive from the bridge back to the pizza shop, I wonder...in time to make a 4pm Open?

Last edited:
<modsnip - sleuthing family>

He pled not guilty, his bail was paid...sounds like a family that doesn't hold their own accountable.

The victim maybe under huge duress. Hope the local police and social workers are on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was thinking. If Pizza King is across from Flora house that burned down wouldn't the comings and goings to that house be captured on surveillance camera's from Pizza King? Did Pizza King have camera's. Were they checked out? Were they conveniently not working that night?

But wait....Yes there is a camera on the front of Pizza King. Look at the top left of photo

As the owner, would he need to come in every day at opening?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore
Back