IN - Mother demands babysitter be charged after 3-year old daughter found dead in septic tank - 12/27/23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The niece/babysitter's first name was posted on FB. It's not the same name as either of the deceased aunt's daughters listed in the obituary. There are two other living siblings, IMO one of them is the girl's parent, or she's Kenna's paternal cousin/JH's niece by marriage.
This could all be a very sad coincidince. She could have been distraught over Kenna's death and died from suicide (even if her daughter wasn't the one looking after her when she died) or it might be more likely she died of something completely unrelated.

The niece/babysitter's first name was posted on FB. It's not the same name as either of the deceased aunt's daughters listed in the obituary. There are two other living siblings, IMO one of them is the girl's parent, or she's Kenna's paternal cousin/JH's niece by marriage.
This could all be a very sad coincidince. She could have been distraught over Kenna's death and died from suicide (even if her daughter wasn't the one looking after her when she died) or it might be more likely she died of something completely unrelated.
Thank you for clarifying that. I thought someone had said she committed suicide but I think it was conjecture. You’re right, it may have been cancer or some other cause that just happened at an already terrible time for this particular family.

Thank you! I had been looking at the obituary and thought that since one of the daughters of the deceased sister is married and the other daughter didn't have the same name that the mother is blasting, I could see the mistake made here by many.

Just to clarify, it is likely NOT the sister that passed away's daughter that was the babysitter. So, please don't refer to her in that way. We don't know how the niece was related and since she is a minor and not charged with a crime, I don't think it is fair to sleuth her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back