Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So what he did was a crime of opportunity. And he felt guilty about it.
Or he simply got caught. Everyone, including his family, knew what he'd done.

LE talked to him, they'll know if they need to look at him as a POI in Delphi case. And even if not, he can't rape any other women.

Last edited:
I don't think he looks anything like BG, he's not the right age range and it looks like he's been bald for some time but ymmv. In any case, law enforcement should eventually have access to his DNA to make a comparison. I'm assuming they have enough to rule people out since we know for sure people have been swabbed in the Delphi case.

If they haven't already I'm sure LE will conduct a search warrant on his home and family homes/properties especially the barn where the assault occurred. They already have his vehicle in their possession since Saturday which will yield evidence at least from this particular crime. I'm sure they have a lot of evidence to process. I'm hoping he's the type that likes to keep mementos!

Guess even if he was not BG which we do not know yet, but either way another monster hiding in plain sight.

Due to his families long standing in the community, I reserve the right to wait with my thoughts and pray for his children as they are victim's now of his selfish end.

I hope the young lady he terrorized has some sleep tonight knowing he can not hurt her. Or hope other victims if any in his past come forward now.

And we wait.

Guess even if he was not BG which we do not know yet, but either way another monster hiding in plain sight.

Due to his families long standing in the community, I reserve the right to wait with my thoughts and pray for his children as they are victim's now of his selfish end.

I hope the young lady he terrorized has some sleep tonight knowing he can not hurt her. Or hope other victims if any in his past come forward now.

And we wait.

The good thing is she will not have to relive the trauma by testifying. Completely agree about his family and any other victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back